and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 10-14-2015, 10:43 AM
Loyal Fan

Olitz sneak peek

https://m.youtube.com/watch?ebc=ANyP...&v=Da-Lg0oV0T4
Old 10-14-2015, 11:00 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks!! Love Fitz trying to protect Olivia!!!
Old 10-14-2015, 07:33 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by livandfitzfanforever (View Post)
Thanks.
Old 10-14-2015, 11:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Cute sneak peek.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 10-15-2015, 10:49 AM
Loyal Fan

Served” – Olivia knows she can’t handle this latest storm on her own and calls for help from an unexpected source. Meanwhile, Mellie and Cyrus continue to pull strings from the sidelines and Jake is still occupied by a ghost from his past, on “Scandal,” THURSDAY, OCTOBER 22 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Scandal” stars Kerry Washington as Olivia Pope, Guillermo Diaz as Huck, Darby Stanchfield as Abby Whelan, Katie Lowes as Quinn Perkins, Tony Goldwyn as President Fitzgerald Grant, Jeff Perry as Cyrus, Bellamy Young as First Lady Mellie Grant, Joshua Malina as David Rosen, Scott Foley as Jake Ballard, Portia De Rossi as Elizabeth North and Cornelius Smith Jr as Marcus Walker.

“You Got Served” was written by Zahir McGhee and directed by Kevin Bray.

The series is created by Shonda Rhimes (“Grey’s Anatomy,” “How to Get Away with Murder”). Shonda Rhimes, Betsy Beers (“Grey’s Anatomy,” “How to Get Away with Murder”), Mark Wilding and Tom Verica are executive producers. “Scandal” is produced by ABC Studios.
5x06 press release
Fits and Olivia are presented with a shocking plan that might just make all of their troubles go away, and Mellie is put through the ringer when confronted about her troubled marriage. Meanwhile, the Gladiators continue to defend Olivia, and Susan Ross turns to David for advice.
Old 10-15-2015, 11:10 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the latest!!!
Old 10-15-2015, 02:05 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the latest news.
Old 10-15-2015, 06:56 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Served” – Olivia knows she can’t handle this latest storm on her own and calls for help from an unexpected source. Meanwhile, Mellie and Cyrus continue to pull strings from the sidelines and Jake is still occupied by a ghost from his past, on “Scandal,” THURSDAY, OCTOBER 22 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Scandal” stars Kerry Washington as Olivia Pope, Guillermo Diaz as Huck, Darby Stanchfield as Abby Whelan, Katie Lowes as Quinn Perkins, Tony Goldwyn as President Fitzgerald Grant, Jeff Perry as Cyrus, Bellamy Young as First Lady Mellie Grant, Joshua Malina as David Rosen, Scott Foley as Jake Ballard, Portia De Rossi as Elizabeth North and Cornelius Smith Jr as Marcus Walker.

“You Got Served” was written by Zahir McGhee and directed by Kevin Bray.

The series is created by Shonda Rhimes (“Grey’s Anatomy,” “How to Get Away with Murder”). Shonda Rhimes, Betsy Beers (“Grey’s Anatomy,” “How to Get Away with Murder”), Mark Wilding and Tom Verica are executive producers. “Scandal” is produced by ABC Studios.
5x06 press release
Fits and Olivia are presented with a shocking plan that might just make all of their troubles go away, and Mellie is put through the ringer when confronted about her troubled marriage. Meanwhile, the Gladiators continue to defend Olivia, and Susan Ross turns to David for advice.
Thanks.
Old 10-16-2015, 07:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAU (View Post)
Thanks.
How long do you think they're going to focus on the fallout from Fitz/Olivia being public? I can't see it lasting all season.

I did like the new gladiators introduction, minus the fact he seemed like a literal copy of Harrison.
Old 10-17-2015, 09:07 AM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtedegrasi (View Post)
How long do you think they're going to focus on the fallout from Fitz/Olivia being public? I can't see it lasting all season.

I did like the new gladiators introduction, minus the fact he seemed like a literal copy of Harrison.
Possibly for the first half of the season before they move on to something else.

As for the new gladiator, yes, they even had a callback to the opening pilot scene, so i guess it's intentional since he's a replacement.
Old 10-17-2015, 01:03 PM
Absolute Fan

If Shonda is really serious about writing a Fitz/Mellie divorce, I think this storyline will last all season, though there may be periods where it takes a backseat to other stories.

Marcus is all good with me. I like him. Obviously, he is a Harrison replacement but I didn't really see any similarities to Harrison, other than the superficial ones.