Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2014, 04:56 AM
Elite Fan

Scandal S&S #1 - Because we can´t wait this season to be Scandalous

NEXT EPISODE

PROMO

PRESS RELEASE

Scandal 4x03 Inside the Bubble

“Inside the Bubble” – An old friend (Sonya Walger) returns for help after her daughter goes missing, Cyrus has an awkward run in during a business breakfast, and Jake uses his connections to get some answers. Meanwhile, Mellie becomes obsessed with a national news story and David goes to great lengths to prove himself, on “Scandal,” THURSDAY OCTOBER 9 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Scandal” stars Kerry Washington as Olivia Pope, Guillermo Diaz as Huck, Darby Stanchfield as Abby Whelan, Katie Lowes as Quinn Perkins, Tony Goldwyn as President Fitzgerald Grant, Jeff Perry as Cyrus Beene, Bellamy Young as Mellie Grant, Joshua Malina as David Rosen and Scott Foley as Jacob “Jake” Ballard.

Guest cast TBA.

“Inside the Bubble” was written by Matt Byrne and directed by Randy Zisk.

PROMOTIONAL PHOTOS

Scandal - Episode 4.03 - Inside the Bubble - Promotional Photos | Spoilers

Sources: Spoiler TV | The TV Spoilers Site
YouTube

Last edited by Srta_Parker; 10-04-2014 at 05:04 AM
Old 10-04-2014, 07:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt!
Old 10-04-2014, 07:39 AM
Absolute Fan

TFTNT!

I've watched that Jake/Olivia part of the promo a few times now, lol. Hilarious!
Old 10-04-2014, 08:46 AM
Elite Fan

If you like Scandal please feel free to join us in the Scandal board

http://www.fanforum.com/f427

Quote:
Scandal - Episode 4.04 - The Bleep - Press Release

"The Bleep" - Fitz asks Olivia to shut down a situation that could destroy the Grant family's reputation. Meanwhile, Huck and Quinn realize there is more than they originally thought when it comes to Catherine's case, and Rowan calls on an old friend to do his dirty work, on "Scandal," THURSDAY OCTOBER 16 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Scandal" stars Kerry Washington as Olivia Pope, Guillermo Diaz as Huck, Darby Stanchfield as Abby Whelan, Katie Lowes as Quinn Perkins, Tony Goldwyn as President Fitzgerald Grant, Jeff Perry as Cyrus Beene, Bellamy Young as Mellie Grant, Joshua Malina as David Rosen and Scott Foley as Jacob "Jake" Ballard.

Guest cast TBA.

"The Bleep" was written by Mark Fish and directed by Paul McCrane
Source: http://www.spoilertv.com

Last edited by Srta_Parker; 10-06-2014 at 08:01 AM
Old 10-05-2014, 05:50 AM
Master Fan

I think poor Jake is going to get hurt
Old 10-05-2014, 07:29 AM
Elite Fan

Me too. I wonder if Olivia will name Fitz while she´s having sex with Jake. I don´t know what else can make Jake so angry.

SNEAK PEEK

Old 10-05-2014, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the preview.
Old 10-05-2014, 09:23 AM
Elite Fan

You're welcome
Old 10-05-2014, 09:32 AM
Passionate Fan

Haven't watched the promos, but if Liv gets back on the Fitz train lawd help meh.

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Old 10-05-2014, 09:38 AM
Elite Fan

I think (hope) she will but right now I think is a bit difficult. He´s angry with her for leaving him behind to left him in the worst time of his life. If she wants to win him back she will have to work very hard.
Old 10-05-2014, 01:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Janice~ (View Post)
I think poor Jake is going to get hurt
I don't, I'm not worried about Jake. It's not like she strictly sees him as sex, she has shown and told Jake she has feelings for him and they have a relationship. She told him she was fine with him staying with her and hated him referring to their relationship as booty calls, and that's how I took her last scene with him, her taking control. I also felt like they had this mini war going on with each other last episode and she won with the naked coat trick lol. I also don't see her calling out Fitz's name during sex with Jake since she enjoys the time she spends with JAKE. Everything isn't always about Fitz, and considering how toxic and abusive I find their relationship I would love for her to fully move on. I think Liv is trying to move on with Jake but some want to ignore what is going on or rewrite history (like some saying their just a booty call even though Liv has had so many conversations about her personal life or the pressures of being alone at her job, like he was when he was Command) They understand each other and that is why they have such an interesting relationship.

KW said Jake and Liv are a complicated relationship that can be seen from many different angles. She may never say it on the show but from her actions and how emotional she gets over Jake when he is about to leave her I do believe she loves Jake. She went through the motions and was bored with Edison, that's who she used to forget Fitz but her relationship with Jake is nowhere near that. They have their OWN UNIQUE relationship, ain't all about Fitz. They have also obviously gotten closer. Fitz is never going to be with her while this show is on and will always be the married president. Of course she will have scenes with Fitz but just like last season, she will go back to Jake too. Fitz and Liv will look even more awful fooling around after her father killed their son and Mellie is so grief striken. Anyway, I hope one day Liv is truely set free from Olitz cause she can do better than being a mistress her whole life and I love her relationship with Jake. He is her support system and a shoulder for her, she doesn't have anyone else like that in her life. She talks to Jake about things she has yet to tell Fitz, Jake can and has given her more than Fitz. She will always be a secret with Fitz but with Jake, she can be seen in public with him without all this hiding and strategizing. Just plain as day like when he was there to support her at Harrison's funeral, walking and jogging down the street, etc. I've been loving Olake's scenes so far and how their exposing more layers to their relationship, it isn't just a booty call but since S2 I've seen many try to downplay what they have, and they have alot.
Old 10-05-2014, 01:48 PM
Master Fan

^ I hope you're right They need more Gladiators, just Huck and Quinn. Wonder if Abby will come back.
Old 10-05-2014, 03:43 PM
Elite Fan

She loves Jake, if not, she wouldn´t be with him, but she´s not in love with him.
Old 10-05-2014, 04:11 PM
Elite Fan

Love, in love, etc. Love is very layered and multifacited but in my opinion and by Liv's actions I believe she loves or is in love with Jake. To be honest I really expect Liv to end the series alone. What I see is that Liv will always have that love for Fitz that is like your first love. Something that is always in you and you never forget but you can move on to loving other people (and even more or stronger) but at the end of the day she will never be with Fitz or have a real relationship with him. They will have their little moments but like every season they amount to nothing or the same exact thing (cause they literally have done the same exact thing and cycle since the first season) but to me, from what I have seen since Jake showed up in S2 Liv can move on and be happy with him. I haven't seen with Jake the way she was with Edison. The way she was with Edison you could tell she was just bored and going through the routine but didn't want him. With Jake, every time they have scenes you can tell they are having fun, enjoying themselves, their relationship, etc. Another thing like I said before, Jake is the only person that can keep up with Liv without breaking a sweat, he's gotten her flustered and I haven't seen anyone else keep up. She tramples over Fitz, Edison, David, Huck, Quinn, etc. like it's nothing. Maybe Mellie is another but that is more of Mellie running her over and Liv stays mute. With Jake and Liv it's back/forth, back/forth, and I love that. They have alot in common.

As for OPA, I'm sure Abby will come back but I love her at the WH. I kind of want her to stay there. OPA is empty, to be honest I don't care about OPA much since it has such an empty feeling and I can't stand Huck and his bs anymore, and Quinn has been forced on this show and her character has been changed a million times to keep her on I don't care about her either. I cared about Harrison but it became clear to me SR would never give him a real storyline so I got used to his two second appearances every week. Honestly, I feel SR ruined many characters last season but S4 is on the right track so far. I'm just glad Liv isn't as awful as she was last season but I'm still cautious cause like I said I thought S3 started off great then it quickly turned to crap but I hope it continues like it has.
Old 10-05-2014, 05:16 PM
Absolute Fan

I gotta say, as an Olivia and Fitz fan, I have no misconceptions about how dysfunctional they are. I accept the bad with the good. What puzzles me is why some see Jake and Olivia/Jake as superior. Yes, Jake is single but have we forgotten that he is an unstable murderer who burst into Liv's place of work, choked her and threatened to kill her? That relationship isn't any healthier than Olivia and Fitz. As for whether she loves Jake, I have yet to see it. I think she cares about him but thus far, Jake is nothing more than second choice...a surrogate lover, as Papa Pope dubbed him. lol

Last edited by scorpio_chick; 10-05-2014 at 05:21 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread