Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2021, 09:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Getting a little sick of that song lol
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 08:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Its like Let it go when I first heard it was magic and then not again lol. I do like Tabitha I think she and jughead can make a good couple
fox24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 01:10 PM
Moderator Support Team

I’m really enjoying Riverdale‘s exploration of Betty and Archie’s relationship. Any chance we will see them open up to each other about their traumas? With Betty’s experience with TBK, and Archie recently revealing how hard it has been being out of the army, it seems like a great opportunity. –Haley
I hustled your Q over to Riverdale creator Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa, and he gladly responded, “I love this week’s episode (Wednesday at 8/7c on The CW) because — despite all the serial killers and aliens — it puts all of our characters’ relationships front and center. And people start having hard conversations that they’ve mostly been avoiding. Betty and Archie, in particular, are wrestling with what they mean to each other. I mean, they’re childhood friends, it’s not just booty calls with them.”
https://tvline.com/2021/03/16/new-am...love-triangle/
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2021, 07:53 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
I’m really enjoying Riverdale‘s exploration of Betty and Archie’s relationship. Any chance we will see them open up to each other about their traumas? With Betty’s experience with TBK, and Archie recently revealing how hard it has been being out of the army, it seems like a great opportunity. –Haley
I hustled your Q over to Riverdale creator Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa, and he gladly responded, “I love this week’s episode (Wednesday at 8/7c on The CW) because — despite all the serial killers and aliens — it puts all of our characters’ relationships front and center. And people start having hard conversations that they’ve mostly been avoiding. Betty and Archie, in particular, are wrestling with what they mean to each other. I mean, they’re childhood friends, it’s not just booty calls with them.”
https://tvline.com/2021/03/16/new-am...love-triangle/
Thanks.
Old 03-23-2021, 04:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

Old 03-23-2021, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

ds44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 05:38 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the tweet.
Old 04-10-2021, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 01:33 PM
Moderator Support Team

I’m anxious about how long Riverdale‘s Toni is going to be gone due to Vanessa Morgan’s maternity leave. Do you have any info on when we might expect her to turn up in the back half of Season 5 (which premieres Aug. 11)? I’m hoping she’ll at least make the yearly musical. –F.G.
“Toni is back in plenty of time for our annual musical episode,” showrunner Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa tells Inside Line. “In fact, she’s back in time for our ‘Pussycat’ episode. And she’s performing a musical number with Tabitha Tate and special visitor Alexandra Cabot, which is heavenly.”

The last time we heard from RAS [Riverdale showrunner Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa] about Betty and Archie, he said they were “more than just a booty call” … only for them to end their fling the next episode with Archie referring to her as a booty call LOL. What can we expect from them in the second half of the season? –Anon
I relayed your (ahem) pointed question to RAS, and he wrote back, “LOL. That’s fair. But I will add: Betty and Archie’s story isn’t over yet, and their relationship does deepen, especially as we enter the last stretch of episodes.”
https://tvline.com/2021/08/02/riverd...ode-pussycats/
Old 08-03-2021, 03:14 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
I’m anxious about how long Riverdale‘s Toni is going to be gone due to Vanessa Morgan’s maternity leave. Do you have any info on when we might expect her to turn up in the back half of Season 5 (which premieres Aug. 11)? I’m hoping she’ll at least make the yearly musical. –F.G.
“Toni is back in plenty of time for our annual musical episode,” showrunner Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa tells Inside Line. “In fact, she’s back in time for our ‘Pussycat’ episode. And she’s performing a musical number with Tabitha Tate and special visitor Alexandra Cabot, which is heavenly.”

The last time we heard from RAS [Riverdale showrunner Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa] about Betty and Archie, he said they were “more than just a booty call” … only for them to end their fling the next episode with Archie referring to her as a booty call LOL. What can we expect from them in the second half of the season? –Anon
I relayed your (ahem) pointed question to RAS, and he wrote back, “LOL. That’s fair. But I will add: Betty and Archie’s story isn’t over yet, and their relationship does deepen, especially as we enter the last stretch of episodes.”
https://tvline.com/2021/08/02/riverd...ode-pussycats/
Thanks.
Old 08-10-2021, 03:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

Riverdale EP Previews Season 5 Return, Jughead Hitting 'Rock Bottom,' Josie and the Pussycats' 'Triumphant' Encore
Old 08-11-2021, 09:19 AM
MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 08-11-2021, 07:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

POST MORTEMS:Riverdale EP Explains How Premiere's Final Twist Sets Up 'Big Mystery' — Plus, Is There Hope for 'Bughead'?
Old 08-12-2021, 09:23 AM
MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 08-17-2021, 12:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

With Riverdale‘s Jughead spiraling, any chance Skeet Ulrich will show back up? –Lori
I brought your query to showrunner Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa, and he responded, “Listen, we love Skeet, and we tried to get him back this season, but the timing didn’t work out, especially because of all the COVID restrictions. But we’d happily welcome him back, and will try to again in Season 6!”
https://tvline.com/2021/08/17/ted-la...roy-kent-nate/
Reply   Post New Thread