Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2017, 05:38 PM
Supreme Fan

Well hopefully she picks a side and sticks to it. I'm tired of this back and forth with her character.
Old 04-30-2017, 06:26 PM
Master Fan

oh my gosh. Stop this title
Old 04-30-2017, 08:27 PM
Supreme Fan

I didn't even catch that! I focused on the quote.
Old 05-01-2017, 01:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Reinhart confirmed that the finale is a big episode for Bughead: "It's a drama, so there's going to be drama.
Cole Sprouse Says Things Are 'Inherently Complicated' For Bughead On Riverdale - MTV
Old 05-01-2017, 03:14 PM
Master Fan

Juggie is prolly gonna move. I don't see what else could be big for them
Old 05-01-2017, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Yes, Jughead/Betty will have the drama in the finale, things will be up in the air. I don't think it's a break up unless we're talking due to the move and being separated so the state of their relationship is unknown. If they grow closer over his father's current situation they wouldn't flat out break up immediately after that. So I bet it has to do with moving and we won't know if he's going to return, if miles will continue separate them, etc.
Old 05-01-2017, 05:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldier of affinity (View Post)
Juggie is prolly gonna move. I don't see what else could be big for them
Secret Sibling. I find it interesting, Alice went from doing a investigation on the Blossoms, to doing a investigation on FP. Like she was desperate, to get him out of the picture. But why? They been hinting she most likely didn't get the abortion. And with RAS saying the parents secrets being huge? Game changers, I believe Alice's not aborted baby was not Hal's but FP's.
Old 05-01-2017, 06:43 PM
Loyal Fan

I wouldn't be mad if we were done with Cheryl for good, tbh.

icon

Nidz. Spencer/Toby | Bellamy/Clarke | Sara/Snart | Magnus/Alec
Old 05-01-2017, 06:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

I think Cheryl's become my second favorite after Jughead.

~Kat
Old 05-01-2017, 07:11 PM
Loyal Fan

Cheryl is always entertaining to me and I think she is written as consistently as any other character on the show. Curious to see what she does with the ring and she is the only reason I care to find out who killed Jason lol.
Old 05-01-2017, 07:42 PM
Elite Fan

I love Cheryl. The show needs her.
Old 05-01-2017, 08:17 PM
Master Fan

Oh my god, they don't share a sibling. If FP is the dad of this mystery child then Hal wouldn't have been so chill around him in the dinner. It's obviously a Blossom/Cooper, prolly even just a Cooper, because this show exaggerates the meaning of "big twist" anyway. Like when the last big twist was Polly being sent away because she got pregnant, yet all that time they made it sound like Jason did something worse to her

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotwalkingaway (View Post)
I wouldn't be mad if we were done with Cheryl for good, tbh.
lol yeah she's annoying, but they need an on and off antagonist/cliche mean girl.
Old 05-01-2017, 08:30 PM
Elite Fan

From the same article I posted earlier.
Quote:
"The nice thing about these four is they're all friends — and I would hate for their respective relationships to threaten the friendship," showrunner Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa said.

"There will always be drama, but we can definitely expect more of the four friends being together and being in stories together, either as couples or just as four friends," he said.
Old 05-01-2017, 09:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
From the same article I posted earlier.
He needs to do more with Jughead and Veronica though. They aren't really friends they're just mutuals, and she disrespected him anyway by breaking into his dads trailer

Quote:
Anonymous said
just someone who keeps saying the baby was a Blossom. After I posted my reasons why I believed Bughead has a sibling, part of their reply was OMG they don't have a sibling. Now they're saying the baby either a Blossom or a Cooper. I believe they're actually scare of Bughead having a sibling. Otherwise why do they keep saying I'm wrong? Now I really need a Bughead sibling reveal, just to see them lose their minds, and for me to say surprise Mother-F!
I'm not scared of Bughead having a sibling, the reason I say I don't think they have one is because what we've seen in the show so far makes it illogical. I've given my reasons why I think that's the case, such as the fact that neither Alice and FP are acting uncomfortable about their kids dating, and the fact that FP gloated about knowing a secret between her and Hal, implying he had nothing to do with the conversation he walked into at Homecoming. Let's also keep in mind that Hal was not uncomfortable with FP in the dinner. Given the consistent feud between Blossoms and Coopers and the fact that it's been a thing for decades, Alice's mystery baby being a Blossom certainly works with that story line more than FP would. Especially when we have Polly pregnant by Jason and Hal saying he refuses to have Blossom blood in his family. It's possible that what happened to Polly triggered him the same way it did with Alice. My denial is not because I don't want a couple sharing a sibling but rather because I don't see the logic or any hints to it in the show. There are various ways to give a couple drama and I'm simply not narrowing the possibilities to only this one. Jughead and FP's conversation about Toledo was probably a set up for the finale anyway.

Anyway I'm really hopeful about RAS saying the friendships are more important. So I'm hoping he doesn't do what I expect in a CW show where almost all the main characters date each other at least once.

Last edited by soldier of affinity; 05-02-2017 at 12:03 AM
Old 05-02-2017, 12:12 AM
Elite Fan

I see I'm not the only one who saw those 'asks' on tumblr.

We don't need to all agree on speculation.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread