Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2017, 10:04 AM
Elite Fan

EW SPOILER ROOM:

Quote:

Do you have any scoop on my favorite character, Cheryl Blossom, for Riverdale? — Mason

After Cheryl told her parents she ditched the ring, but actually kept it, look for the final two episodes to really delve into where Cheryl’s allegiances lie. “She loved her brother and her brother loved her, and that’s been taken away from her, so in a weird way, even though we’re following Jughead and Betty’s investigation of the crime, what’s pulsing underneath is always that this essential part of her life is gone,” EP Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa says. “So even though she’s not investigating, I feel like there’s a deep question and devoid in her that has to be answered and filled.”
Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Supernatural,' 'Handmaid's Tale,' 'Once Upon a Time' and more
Old 04-28-2017, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So let me get this straight....after all that sleuthing...the murder is solved when they find a DVD?
Old 04-28-2017, 12:40 PM
Master Fan

Maybe they find it throughout all the sleuthing, especially since they're doing a lot of that in the promo.
Old 04-28-2017, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

a DVD?
Old 04-28-2017, 01:47 PM
Elite Fan

Are we sure it's a DVD and not them "hacking" into security footage? If it is a DVD I bet it was made for the purpose of blackmailing the killer and they found it.
Old 04-28-2017, 02:13 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingster (View Post)
So let me get this straight....after all that sleuthing...the murder is solved when they find a DVD?
You made me laugh out loud . Hopefully there's more to it...but...
Old 04-28-2017, 03:13 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
However, there is one teensy, weensy silver lining to this whole ordeal: He'll have Betty (Lili Reinhart) by his side to help him through. In fact, FP's arrest will only bring the two young lovebirds closer, Reinhart explained. "It's a test, obviously, but it's also an opportunity for Betty to show her support for her boyfriend and to say, 'I believe you. I'm with you. Let's handle this together,'" she said. "As unfortunate as it is, it's a way for them to get closer and ban together and her to say, 'I'm here for you.'"
Riverdale Cole Sprouse: FP's Arrest Will Bring Jughead, Betty Closer - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
Old 04-28-2017, 05:05 PM
Loyal Fan

so i guess Betty will tell Jughead that she loves him in the next episode, after saying that to her mom in this one.
Old 04-28-2017, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
thats what i thought! thats how they find out?

hopefully they're only finding out part of the mystery.
Old 04-28-2017, 08:00 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the new thread.
Old 04-28-2017, 08:02 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for this
Old 04-29-2017, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Don't know if any of them have any hacking skills (though it would continue the trend of Sherrif Keller being the worst Sheriff)
Old 04-29-2017, 08:19 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Don't know if any of them have any hacking skills (though it would continue the trend of Sherrif Keller being the worst Sheriff)
He works for the Blossoms, the whole Riverdale PD is corrupted, and really the whole town is corrupted. When Hiram arrives, he will just corrupt it more.
Old 04-29-2017, 08:25 PM
Elite Fan

I don't think Sheriff Keller "works for" the Blossoms, but they're a highly influential family in the community and if he wants to keep his job he has to keep them from exerting that power on him. Which is why when Fred accused them of sabotaging his equipment the sheriff said he needed solid proof. Going after a family like theirs with no evidence of guilt and he would probably lose his job. I doubt he's happy about it, but it's a state of life that powerful, rich, influential people are "above the law" unless there's something against them that they can't throw money at.
Old 04-30-2017, 04:04 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Will she be able to get some much-needed closure about Jason’s death by the end of the season?
No, sadly. Cheryl gets to a point to the end of the season where it’s her tipping point. It sets up season two very well. She can either become an angel or a demon.
'Riverdale’s Madelaine Petsch on How Cheryl Defies Clichés
Closed Thread   Post New Thread