Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2017, 01:53 PM
Elite Fan

firewall oh hun you weren't being annoying. I'm tired of the topic myself since I don't see it going anywhere, but you never know .

Thanks for the sneaks
Old 04-27-2017, 02:30 PM
Master Fan

CW is really going crazy with the promos since the new local one for Las Vegas showed scenes from the next 3 episodes. Cheryl slapped Juggy so I'm assuming he said something about Jason
Old 04-27-2017, 02:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
So what are we going to see more from those relationships, especially yours?
I think at the end of season one you kind of have this idea that, OK, I think things are, things are going to work out, but always I think there is always a twist to expect and the drama between the relationships on the show never really ends I don’t think. Like once you think it’s smooth sailing, something else happens and something else gets destroyed, so I don’t want to say that any relationship is necessarily safe because that is no fun. Like, as much as people want a happy ending, it’s like, we’re a drama. There is going to be drama, so I do think Archie and Veronica and Betty and Jughead can coexist, but I think that because of the nature of our show and it’s young people in love, hearts get broken, and people make mistakes
‘Riverdale’ Love Triangle: Lili Reinhart On Betty, Jughead & Archie - Hollywood Life
Old 04-27-2017, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

well thats a vague answer.
Old 04-27-2017, 05:21 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by firewall (View Post)
Awww, it's making me super nostalgic to see you here, talking about GG, Jerry.
Aww, thanks! I was really happy when I saw you posting here a few weeks back because I always enjoyed our conversations on the Gossip Girl Spoilers thread. I'm glad that you're still posting here!

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 04-27-2017, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for sharing the sneak peeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane eyes (View Post)
Please drop this topic. If you find something was offensive you can pm a mod. Thanks.
Thanks, Kara, for the reminder.
Old 04-27-2017, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Thanks for all the new stuff!

Going to watch the all new now.
Old 04-27-2017, 07:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
We'll eventually find out everyone's dirty secrets, and that goes for the parents, too: "One of the nice things -- and it wasn't intentional -- but the idea that [the parents] all went to high school together, you know, was kind of in the pilot," says Aguirre-Sacasa. "And I just ... almost arbitrarily decided oh yeah, they all went to Riverdale High. And then what we realized is, 'Oh this is great! They're a shared history and they know secrets about each other that their kids don't know.' You know, for instance, in the dinner party scene, F.P. seems to know something about Alice and Hal that Betty doesn't know.
Riverdale Stars Reveal What's Next After F.P.'s Shocking Arrest - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
Old 04-27-2017, 08:26 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for all the links

I enjoyed the episode a lot. I'm even more into the mystery of Alice...more than the "who killed Jason" plot tbh. Besides I think it's Hal since he knew FP was at the dance dropping off Jughead. Plus the reaction to the video they were all watching...everyone seemed horrified, but Betty looked completely numb/shook.

Old 04-27-2017, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm going with Betty's father going by her reaction.
Old 04-27-2017, 08:59 PM
Elite Fan

I believe under The Blossoms orders the Sheriff planted the gun in FP's trailer.
Old 04-27-2017, 10:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane eyes (View Post)
I enjoyed the episode a lot. I'm even more into the mystery of Alice...more than the "who killed Jason" plot tbh. Besides I think it's Hal since he knew FP was at the dance dropping off Jughead. Plus the reaction to the video they were all watching...everyone seemed horrified, but Betty looked completely numb/shook.
Hal is too obvious. I think it's Clifford, who yeah is also kind of obvious, but still more logical given what we saw. He was way too calm when Penny was crying about FP's arrest. And Cheryl looks like she knows more than she's letting on, I think she already suspects her dad.
Old 04-28-2017, 07:06 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Aww, thanks! I was really happy when I saw you posting here a few weeks back because I always enjoyed our conversations on the Gossip Girl Spoilers thread. I'm glad that you're still posting here!
Just when I think I've quit the CW, they pull me back in!

Hope you're enjoying Riverdale. I was getting definite DC vibes for a while there, now I'm not sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldier of affinity (View Post)
Hal is too obvious. I think it's Clifford, who yeah is also kind of obvious, but still more logical given what we saw. He was way too calm when Penny was crying about FP's arrest. And Cheryl looks like she knows more than she's letting on, I think she already suspects her dad.
She didn't throw away the ring for a reason.
Old 04-28-2017, 07:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldier of affinity (View Post)
That's why I think it's both Hal and Clifford. They spoke at the funeral, probably to make sure they kept their stories straight and their mouths shut. Hal had the opportunity to frame FP, especially after his "clever" way of asking about the trailer park like he was considering moving there. It probably all came to a head because Polly found the ring so they framed FP to keep the heat off themselves. They only are working together because they wanted Polly and Jason to be apart and I bet things got out of hand and Jason's death was an accident and now they have to work together to keep it quite and save their own asses.
Old 04-28-2017, 09:57 AM
Moderator Support Team

Riverdale Cast & Showrunner on Killer Reveal and Bughead | Collider
Closed Thread   Post New Thread