Fan Forum Hero

Glad it is renewed, hoping for more Bughead stuff ❤❤❤
Old 03-08-2017, 04:10 PM
Elite Fan

Riverdale cast will be at Paleyfest:

Quote:
Riverdale: Screening & Conversation
Thursday, April 27 at 7:00 pm

Riverdale, the CW and Warner Bros. Television’s bold and addictive take on the iconic characters from the Archie Comics, has captured the attention of audiences and critics alike who have anointed it one of TV’s newest breakout hits. These 21st century versions of Archie, Betty Veronica, and Jughead inhabit a world where darkness and danger bubbles just underneath their town’s wholesome façade. The Paley Center welcomes the talented ensemble cast and creative team for screening and conversation including: KJ Apa (Archie Andrews); Lili Reinhart (Betty Cooper); Camila Mendes (Veronica Lodge); Madelaine Petsch (Cheryl Blossom); Marisol Nichols (Hermione Lodge); Mӓdchen Amick (Alice Cooper); Ashleigh Murray (Josie McCoy); Sarah Schechter, Executive Producer; Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa, Executive Producer; Jon Goldwater, Executive Producer; and additional guests to be announced.
x
Old 03-08-2017, 06:08 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for posting that, also it seems a lot? of people believes Sabrina will be the villain for Season 2.
Old 03-08-2017, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sabrina, a villain? That would be terrible.
Old 03-08-2017, 08:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay to the Lights (View Post)
Well I believe RAS said she will be more Rosemary Baby than Sitcom Sabrina, also she may be more darker, and in the comics RAS did a story where she caused a zombie apocalypse in Riverdale. I think what caused it was Hotdog got killed, and Jughead asked Sabrina if she could use her powers to bring him back to life. After she did he came back as a zombie dog, and ended up turning Jughead into a zombie, and I think Jughead was the narrator in the storyline as well.
Old 03-08-2017, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Well I believe RAS said she will be more Rosemary Baby than Sitcom Sabrina, also she may be more darker, and in the comics RAS did a story where she caused a zombie apocalypse in Riverdale. I think what caused it was Hotdog got killed, and Jughead asked Sabrina if she could use her powers to bring him back to life. After she did he came back as a zombie dog, and ended up turning Jughead into a zombie, and I think Jughead was the narrator in the storyline as well.
Zombies? Damn. That sounds crazy bizarre.
Old 03-08-2017, 08:18 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm shook... we have a shirtless Juggie next episode.

Quote:
Yeah she's coming to riverdale after being in a cult so i'm sure she cray

MKhay
Old 03-08-2017, 08:30 PM
Supreme Fan

I mean...I hope they don't go all supernatural/zombie/witch stuff by bringing Sabrina in the show. If she's just crazy or delusional, I'm down for that.
Old 03-08-2017, 08:54 PM
Elite Fan

I could be into a darker Sabrina, but I wouldn't want her to be a villain/evil. Maybe just a bit twisted.
Old 03-08-2017, 09:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay to the Lights (View Post)
Zombies? Damn. That sounds crazy bizarre.
Yeah also I think The Blossoms was Twincest, and its kinda hinted that she killed him. Plus in the story a bunch of characters died before the zombie apocalypse. I don't think RAS would put all that in the show, but its interesting that Bughead keeps making supernatural references, and I believe Bughead would fit right in with Sabrina's world.
Old 03-08-2017, 11:19 PM
Elite Fan

I would definitely dig a dark Sabrina, but I'd rather not have any legit supernatural stuff. Like, let it seem supernatural or whatever, but let there be real world answers, y'know?

By the way, where the heck is Hot Dog anyway?!
Old 03-08-2017, 11:47 PM
Master Fan

All the stuff we know about Sabrina are just rumours, all we really know for sure is that she's in the finale which is why I get why some people would think she's an s2 villain
Old 03-09-2017, 12:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, Juggie looks good without the beanie hat on. Shirtless
Old 03-09-2017, 12:08 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream1ng (View Post)
I'm shook... we have a shirtless Juggie next episode.

Yeah she's coming to riverdale after being in a cult so i'm sure she cray
DANNNGGGG BOY.

And look at that smileeee!!! So cute.

icon

Nidz. Spencer/Toby | Bellamy/Clarke | Sara/Snart | Magnus/Alec
Old 03-09-2017, 12:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

he looks goooood.

TFTNT!

this thread needs to be updated into the OP, the 3rd one is still in there:

http://www.fanforum.com/f15/riverdal.../#post89245414

i DISAGREE completely with those on the last thread that said bughead had no build up... ummm. what?! First of all, its established that they were friends beforehand in some capacity due to their relationships with archie. But they started interacting and working together for what, two or three full episodes before they kissed? i mean sure its not the most amazing build up on the planet but its a heck of a lot better than some pairings that freaking kiss in the first episode! At least in those episodes they had multiple scenes together and they are working on something important, something thats really easy to connect to another person over. They investigating a murder and Betty is confiding in Bughead about the possibility of her parents being involved. IMO thats some intense stuff that can draw two people together very easily. Their build up imo has felt very natural.

Bughead can still be asexual. Or they can bring that representation in with another character.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread