Part-Time Fan

three days left, right?

Saturday, Sunday, Monday... and Ringer!

ɲataly ☺

Last edited by mღsical J&J; 01-28-2012 at 05:57 PM
Old 02-01-2012, 01:38 AM
New Fan

EXTENDED PROMO for 1x12- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17CKALfYQoA

And if you try to pause at the 15 second mark, you can see a very interesting screencap, which I am really really curious about! This pic in the promo is a blackish-bluish tint, and it's almost like a photo from a security camera or something at the high school. Juliet has her hand on Mr. C's chest as he's against a wall, and her head is turned around, as if she's seeing if the coast is clear (or if someone is coming to see this, if that is her plan) but the part that confuses me is that he has both of his hands up in the air and looks like he's been caught or something, but he's not looking in the direction Juliet is. I don't know what to make of that scene! All I know is, I actually really like this story and I really can't figure out the truth which makes it so frustrating, but fun to watch at the same time.
Old 02-01-2012, 04:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariangel16 (View Post)
And if you try to pause at the 15 second mark, you can see a very interesting screencap, which I am really really curious about! This pic in the promo is a blackish-bluish tint, and it's almost like a photo from a security camera or something at the high school. Juliet has her hand on Mr. C's chest as he's against a wall, and her head is turned around, as if she's seeing if the coast is clear (or if someone is coming to see this, if that is her plan) but the part that confuses me is that he has both of his hands up in the air and looks like he's been caught or something, but he's not looking in the direction Juliet is. I don't know what to make of that scene! All I know is, I actually really like this story and I really can't figure out the truth which makes it so frustrating, but fun to watch at the same time.
Ooh you're right

Interesting!
Old 02-01-2012, 07:09 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Spoilers
Chicago PD

Thanks for the extended promo!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 02-01-2012, 07:40 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr222 (View Post)
Ooh you're right

Interesting!
It is, isn't it? The weirdest thing about the picture is though that there's actually some physical contact there, when there hasn't been any before. On either part. There was always sort of a safe distance there; she just touched his hand the one time...that we saw. One thing I just find interesting about this show is that I can see them having things happen off-screen and then flashing back to show the audience. A lot of shows don't do that anymore and just show everything upfront. I kind of like that with this show you really never know what's going on because you know there's a possibility that things have happened that the audience hasn't seen. I like that idea.

But anyway, about that pic, I'm dying to find out what that is! Maybe it's a flashback? Maybe it's part of Juliet's scheme? Or some scheme they have going on together? I'm so curious!
Old 02-04-2012, 02:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

If my husband's ex just dropped in unannounced, made a mess of my place and then proceeded to take a bath in my tub...like seriously who does that?!

ariangel16, totally didn't notice that part of the promo until you highlighted it. Wow I wonder what's going on there.

Kem (Icon ; Tumblr)
Old 02-04-2012, 01:25 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the latest.
Old 02-04-2012, 05:41 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Spoilers
Chicago PD

Seriously? I would have pulled that woman out of MY tub by her hair and throw her naked ass out.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 02-04-2012, 09:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

episode descriptions didn't list him now i know he's going to be there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariangel16 (View Post)

...THIS makes me so happy.

but it also makes me worried ...would she be setting a trap for him knowing they are being filmed?

what's going on with Juliet? from the last episode, makes me think that Juliet and Mr C. had some sort of a secret relationship but now she regrets, or is bitter, and wants to cause him trouble??! because Mr. C seemed like he didn't know what it was about... and WHY Juliet would put on that tiny dress knowing he's coming to the party? ...why would she act all jealous when he was speaking to that other woman? and, she didn't want 'PEOPLE' to know...? or didn't WANT Carpenter to know? (that she's lying about him, if she's lying)

i guess If she's lying i would understand, because is probably the first time Juliet fell in LOVE with anyone! and now she's hurting...
no reason to try to get him into jail or lose his job! UNLESS she's telling the truth...? (by zoey deutch's acting makes it hard NOT TO believe her). or was it some sort of misunderstanding? carpenter thought it was ok to have sex and juliet regretted it afterwards now she thinks he took advantage of her?

and how did you take that change in him? in episode 10 was totally avoiding her, now he looks (by the way he looks at her) rather smitten with her? or is it something ELSE? ...is it the look you give an student that you know she caught you with another student (maybe tessa?) after you told her it was wrong being with a student? lol! hypocrite

I swear i come with every possible scenario and people on the net just come with other different ones and I turn out even more confused than I started

and i love jason dohring, so please can he stay on the show please!

Old 02-05-2012, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

can anyone tell me what's going on with henry?
Old 02-07-2012, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Kem (Icon ; Tumblr)
Old 02-07-2012, 11:52 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the promo.
Old 02-08-2012, 10:12 AM
Part-Time Fan

Extended Promo: " It's Easy to Cry When This Much Cash Is Involved "

there's Andrew at least

(don't get me wrong, i love sarah.. but i also like the men of ringer )

J♥Jlion&lambKristenBOFLMHKHSA♥B
ღ Jason  Ioan G.  Cole  Jacob B.  ∕ Vote new forums: Angelina Jolie ღ
Old 02-08-2012, 10:49 AM
Passionate Fan

I hope Victor is in the next episode. I know Henry is. I want a good dose of both.
Old 02-08-2012, 11:31 AM
Master Fan

Yay! Andrew is in the extended promo! Yay!

I'm very curious what is going to happen next.

-Hannah
Closed Thread   Post New Thread