Elite Fan

Revenge Spoilers & Speculation Thread #9

Revenge Spoiler and Speculation Thread

Episode 4x01: TBD
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

CASTING NEWS

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

GENERAL SPOILERS
Lorna: That #Revenge finale was INSANITY! Is the show really going to be Victoria as the revenge-seeker now?
From what we know, yes. Emily will be living in Grayson Manor and Victoria will be the one narrating the show and out for revenge, wanting to take down Emily/Amanda and make her pay for everything she lost. Pretty big game-changer! And by the way, we hear another main character will be written out next season. Perhaps the biggest cast departure yet. [source]

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

INTERVIEWS
'Revenge' Boss on Season Finale's Big Shockers and What's Next (Q&A) - Hollywood Reporter

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

NEWS

and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 05-12-2014, 08:08 PM
Elite Fan

Tftnt
Old 05-13-2014, 05:32 AM
Elite Fan

Tftnt

Old 05-13-2014, 05:50 AM
New Fan

A much better season this year

Do we know for sure if Conrad is dead or will it pick up where someone finds him and nurses him back to health? Also, with this Clone app could it be possible that was not David Clark at all?

Not worried about the Jack thing. That may turn in to Charlotte trying to take the baby, but then the paternity thing will get Jack his son back.

I liked Aiden, but glad he got another show. I was wondering if the police detective will be a new love interest for Amanda/Emily since she no longer has 3 men at her beck and call.

Yes, Madeline Stowe is so wicked and plays it great. I did love it being her in the Psch ward. Finally a little Revenge that went Amanda's way for once in a long time.

Also, I hope Daniel fries this time. I used to like him, but after the whole baby thing he did to Amanda I am over him and I don't like that Margo chick either. I hear she is on contract for next year.

They mention a new alliance. I wonder if Margot will be working with someone when she finds out that Daniel set her dad up or if it is Nolan & her brothers alliance they are referring to.
Old 05-13-2014, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt!
Old 05-13-2014, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Tftnt!

Do we know approximately when we might start getting spoilers on season 4? I am really interested in finding out if Conrad is truly dead or not and what direction they are going in with David Clarke. I wonder when spoilers will come trickling in.
Old 05-13-2014, 12:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Noting how Revenge’s Victoria ended up in a “really strange place” at the end of Sunday’s Season 3 finale, Lee said the sudser’s showrunners have a “great idea” for a Season 4 “reset”/”really creative” run of episodes.
Fall TV Schedule 2014 — Split Season for ‘Agents of SHIELD,’ ‘Revenge’ Reset - TVLine
Old 05-13-2014, 02:05 PM
Master Fan

^ Thanks, sounds good. Something tells me they will keep any info on Conrad under wraps for a while
Old 05-13-2014, 02:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykidsbiggestfan3 (View Post)
Do we know for sure if Conrad is dead or will it pick up where someone finds him and nurses him back to health?
Welcome to the thread!

Sunil Nayar has already started giving interviews where he sounds like he's leaving it open for Conrad to possibly survive. My guess is that they'll look at fan feedback, and if it seems like most people want him to live on, we'll find out that someone happened to find him on the road, stopped the blood flow, and got him to the hospital.

I agree with Janice, though, that if Conrad is alive we probably won't hear about it for awhile. They may be counting on fans tuning in to the premiere to find out for sure.

Quote:
Also, with this Clone app could it be possible that was not David Clark at all?
That's a theory I hadn't thought of -- it's possible, but SN has been stressing in interviews that David's really alive. Unless they get fan feedback that makes them want to take it back, I do think that was actually David on the road.

Quote:
I was wondering if the police detective will be a new love interest for Amanda/Emily since she no longer has 3 men at her beck and call.
I got a very strange vibe from that cop, but I thought I was over-reacting until I watched the After Buzz interview after 3.21 and one of the hosts told NW that it seemed like the cop was coming onto Emily. NW kind of shot the theory down and said it was just the cop's personality to act like that. I guess we'll have to see if that actor shows back up next season.

Quote:
They mention a new alliance. I wonder if Margot will be working with someone when she finds out that Daniel set her dad up or if it is Nolan & her brothers alliance they are referring to.
I think it refers to Nolan and Gideon.
Old 05-13-2014, 03:07 PM
MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 05-13-2014, 06:35 PM
Extreme Fan

IDK, but David Clarke being alive might be a deal breaker for me.

Ideals are peaceful; history is Violent -WarDaddy(FURY)
Old 05-17-2014, 07:13 AM
Master Fan

I think they could have ended the series and wrapped things up. With a new season, David Clarke being alive does reset the show. I can't wait to see where they go with this.
Old 05-24-2014, 01:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

tftnt!
Old 05-30-2014, 12:06 PM
Master Fan

I wonder when David Clarke will let everyone know he's alive
Old 06-09-2014, 11:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
James Tupper upped to regular for Season 4

Sources confirm to TVLine exclusively that James Tupper — whose presumed-dead character, David Clarke, turned up alive, well and wielding a knife in last month’s closer — will return in Season 4 as a full-fledged series regular.
Revenge - Season 4 - [SPOILER] upped to Regular | Spoilers
Holy lord, jesus christ!

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Closed Thread   Post New Thread