Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2014, 10:53 AM
MST Manager

Thanks.

I actually liked Charlotte. I wish they would have done more with her.

Old 10-29-2014, 01:48 PM
Master Fan

^ No real confirmation on it yet not a fan but I would be surprised
Old 10-29-2014, 02:23 PM
Elite Fan

I told my mom someone was going to die on Revenge. She said she hoped it was Victoria or Charlotte. I told her there would be no show if Victoria died. She's the main adversary.
Old 10-30-2014, 12:02 AM
Loyal Fan

Are we sure they aren't just sending Charlotte away to rehab or something for a few episodes? I thought E!Online gave a spoiler awhile back that all the series regulars were safe but a male that was connected to Conrad is going to die soon?
Old 10-30-2014, 12:28 AM
Elite Fan

Well done, Vicky. She's successfully raised Charlotte into a young version of her!
Old 10-30-2014, 01:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whats_Left_Of_Me (View Post)
Are we sure they aren't just sending Charlotte away to rehab or something for a few episodes? I thought E!Online gave a spoiler awhile back that all the series regulars were safe but a male that was connected to Conrad is going to die soon?
I think I remember that spoiler.
Old 10-30-2014, 04:30 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostcandy (View Post)
I told her there would be no show if Victoria died. She's the main adversary.
Very true.
Old 10-30-2014, 06:35 AM
Extreme Fan

As much as I dislike Charlotte, it does seem a little strange that they'd go and kill her off when she FINALLY became somewhat relevant again. But then again, is she even relevant? I don't know. Maybe it could be another rehab stint or something? I'm just trying to think of what purpose it would serve to kill her off at this point in time... other than getting rid of an annoying character who's been useless for a while. I was hoping that at least Charlotte would come to her senses and somehow team up with Emily against Victoria, but obviously that would make everything a little too easy in reuniting David and Emily. I have a feeling that Emily's whole, "I'm going to wait until he is ready" thing is going to blow up in her face and Victoria will use it as ammo against her.
Old 10-30-2014, 07:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
That would make more sense. I think Charlotte will be on the show to the end
Old 10-30-2014, 02:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
You're right. I had forgotten about this, and that's something else making me believe Conrad is alive.

Anyone knows when the midseason finale is?
Old 10-30-2014, 04:49 PM
Loyal Fan

I'd be fairly surprised if they killed Charlotte, not because she's so important, but because the only real reason to kill her would be to affect Emily and/or Victoria, two women we've already watched lose loved ones over and over and over again.

So, I was thinking, there are other reasons she could be off the contract character list. Rehab is a great guess I hadn't considered, but here's another: what if for some reason Victoria and/or Emily convince Charlotte to leave town or go into hiding to get her away from whatever's going on with the tattooed guy and David? Or what if she just vanishes (maybe kidnapped or maybe because she's run away)?
Old 10-30-2014, 06:08 PM
Elite Fan

I like the idea of her vanishing. It adds mystery to this season. There is no real mystery except for where David has been all these years. That mystery can be solved with a conversation.
Old 10-30-2014, 07:34 PM
Loyal Fan

I did see a cap from the promo where Charlotte was covered in blood so maybe she ends up killing that guy that tried running David over. Her reaction in the promo made it seem like she had done something bad.

There just really wouldn't be a point in killing her right now. Her death would effect so many of the characters (Emily/Victoria/Daniel/David) and there is already so much going on with all of them right now the added drama of Charlotte's death wouldn't be necessary. I could see them doing in towards the end of the season but not right now.

And if they did kill her why did they even make Emily/Charlotte sisters? I feel like Charlotte being Emily's sister is the main reason she hasn't died yet and to kill her off when she just found out about everything would be stupid no matter how annoying Charlotte can be.
Old 10-30-2014, 11:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
And if they did kill her why did they even make Emily/Charlotte sisters? I feel like Charlotte being Emily's sister is the main reason she hasn't died yet and to kill her off when she just found out about everything would be stupid no matter how annoying Charlotte can be.
The thing for me though is that they've destroyed Emily/Charlotte by Charlotte attempting to murder Emily and then basically not caring that she did it. And continuing to be awful to Emily even though Emily could have put her in jail.

I just.. don't care about Charlotte anymore.
Old 10-31-2014, 12:16 PM
Master Fan

^ There is nothing likeable about her
Closed Thread   Post New Thread