Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2016, 07:09 AM
MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 05-25-2016, 09:50 AM
Master Fan

Bash and Mary rekindling their friendship after all this time. I'm interested to see how his story ends. While in France it was pretty bland.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 05-26-2016, 02:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by obisgirl (View Post)
Seems silly to ask this, but where did all these kids come from? A new daughter is coming to court and we never even heard of her before. There's Claude, who I can barely tolerate and now, there's another kid coming.
I think she mentioned her "youngest daughter" who couldn't eat I forget what back in the day Henry wanted to execute Catherine. And yeah, as mentioned they did say Henrine had 10 children. It's probably going to be Marguerite aka Margot, so things should get interesting. If they hadn't done that with Claude and Bash I'd half expect her to have an incestous thing with some of her brothers.
Old 05-26-2016, 09:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by obisgirl (View Post)
Seems silly to ask this, but where did all these kids come from? A new daughter is coming to court and we never even heard of her before. There's Claude, who I can barely tolerate and now, there's another kid coming.
Some think it's supposed to be Margot because of the least favorite daughter part, but it says she has considerable power. I'm going to say it's Elizabeth returning from Spain after the death of her husband. Leesa could be a nickname for Elizabeth that they are using son we don't get her confused with the other Elizabeth.
Old 05-27-2016, 04:46 PM
Master Fan

Yeah Leesa sounds a lot more like Elizabeth than Marguerite but would they recast her?
Old 06-02-2016, 03:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
Yeah Leesa sounds a lot more like Elizabeth than Marguerite but would they recast her?
Considering they have recast both Charles and Henry and Mary's brother...probably. she was only in the pilot and didn't even have any lines. It would be weird if they did get the same actress back. I hope they did anyway I never thought that girl looked good for the part.
Old 06-03-2016, 10:21 AM
Master Fan

Old 06-03-2016, 10:44 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for the tweet.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 06-03-2016, 11:43 AM
Master Fan

Old 06-03-2016, 12:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

it will be a tense episode. Perhaps the torture and execution.
Old 06-03-2016, 01:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for that tweet, too.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 06-04-2016, 12:36 AM
Master Fan

Great, Lola is accused of something she has no hands in it and is gonna suffer the consequences! Knowing them, they're gonna have Narcisse play the knight in shining armor.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 06-04-2016, 12:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the tweets.
Old 06-07-2016, 08:45 PM
Master Fan

I have seen parts of the next episode already thanks to internet friends who watched the UK netflix who got it early

DO NOT CONTINUE READING IF YOU DON'T WANT VERY SPECIFIC SPOILERS

Okay so I only have the Catherine scenes but I do know that Narcisse makes it to England and that Mary stabs Francis's killer in the neck with her own hands. That being said....

The episode opens with Catherine pleading with the nobles to help her find Charles.
When the meeting is over, one of them speaks to her privately. He is none other than the Duke of Guise's son Martel. He tells her asking the other nobles won't do any good because they don't care about Charles enough because she has enough children that if he dies, they can just plug a new one on the throne in a snap. He offers his help and protection because they share a common interest in keeping the monarchy alive.

Then Catherine is scolding Leith for being stupid and losing Charles. Claude pipes in and asks her not to blame him because she asked him to do it. Claude admits she did it so they could marry. Catherine looks at both and says she should have his head for encouraging such a dangerous fantasy, but She then says that he may be stupid but he's loyal and she is in short supply of loyal men. It's clear (at least to me) that she is only worried that its a bad idea (and also obviously still ticked that they lost Charles) and not actually upset at the relationship itself. She dismisses Leith ans then tells Claude not to trust anyone and to stay away from Martel Deguise. Claude questions as to why and tries to defend Martel.

Then Claude goes to see Martel anyway and Catherine scolds her for not listening and asks her why she did it after she specifically warned her against it. Claude says he'd never hurt her and Catherine immediately realizes Claude had had relations with him before. She defends him once again and says he's only there to find out who killed his father. Catherine tells Claude she did but it's complicated and Claude replies hilariously "How many people have you killed" and Catherine shhh's her (I was ROTFL) They are interrupted by a letter from the red knights. It's a ransom note. They will trade Catherine's life for Charles. Catherine and Claude know that if Catherine lets them take her, they will never see Charles again. She hugs her and tells her to get her brother's and sister's away to Spain with her older sister should they not return. Catherine ids going to the field where they want to meet.

She decides to trust leith and asks his help to choose 4 guards that he knows are loyal o help her execute her plan. He does as she says but only brings 3 men. He will be the fourth. He want's to make up for losing the king. She first tells him to stay and protect Claude, but he says she is safe with Martel and he wants to fix it. Then she warns him how dangerous it is and they talk about whether or not he gave the plans to the seamstress (we don't yet know hat that means) he says yes and they depart.

Cut to a foggy field, where a lone Catherine on a horse rides up and the knights are there. They tell her to come to them and they will release Charles and they have the standard "you first...no you first" conversation. They start to go after her when a horn sounds and 4 of the knights (actually Leith +3) pull their swords and a fight breaks out. One of the knights takes off during this and then of course they beat the knights. Catherine calls out for Charles, he's not there. She asks Leith why that one knight took off? he doesn't know but tells her one is still alive and she should ask him. She goes over and stomps on his arm asking for Charles and he calls her a tyrant "you have yet to feel my tyranny" she tells him. Then the part from the trailer.
Old 06-08-2016, 09:34 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for that, NotDoneAbusingYou.