Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2015, 11:39 AM
Extreme Fan

I thought I would be over it. But mary's face still annoys me and the thought of francis being lovey dovey with her again makes me gag. This is what happens when a character never pays for her actions. I just despise how laurie has written francis to be such a weak king so she could make mary appear to be a strong queen.

So I'm actually hoping that laurie is being laurie and telling lies.
Old 08-15-2015, 03:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeitreign (View Post)
I thought I would be over it. But mary's face still annoys me and the thought of francis being lovey dovey with her again makes me gag. This is what happens when a character never pays for her actions. I just despise how laurie has written francis to be such a weak king so she could make mary appear to be a strong queen.

So I'm actually hoping that laurie is being laurie and telling lies.
Oh gosh yes to all of this. I am looking forward to the new court so there is less I have to fast ford through in French court (although I do still love Lola and Francis), I just hope that not everything Elizabeth does is rooted in motivation against Mary. My fear is everything E will do will be b/c of Mary and her shenanigans and I want E to have better political drama and story lines outside of her.
Old 08-17-2015, 08:31 AM
Extreme Fan

Did you guys catch that video from Toby, yesterday?

Someone asked him a question about season 3 and he said..

"I can't tell you much. But I can tell you we shot a few scenes that are going to make you cry. There's a dance in it and it made everyone cry. You're going to cry."

Based off that and Laurie's interview, makes me believe Mary knows Francis is dying and they're just doing a bunch of sweet stuff together before he kicks the bucket.
Old 08-17-2015, 09:20 AM
Master Fan

‘Once Upon a Time’ Season 5 Spoilers — Belle and Merida | TVLine

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 08-17-2015, 10:21 AM
Elite Fan

for more Megan!

I'm worried about that dance scene! Even if I'm so angry at Mary and think Francis was stupid to forgive her I fear I will feel for them in that scene and I believe Toby and Adelaidewill make it super emotional, sweet and sad
Old 08-17-2015, 01:54 PM
MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 08-18-2015, 08:55 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Medici Queen (View Post)

I'm worried about that dance scene! Even if I'm so angry at Mary and think Francis was stupid to forgive her I fear I will feel for them in that scene and I believe Toby and Adelaidewill make it super emotional, sweet and sad
That's always been the problem for me. I'm just so bothered by Mary and then there will be a scene where their chemistry is good like it's always been and I feel for them together. When I know Francis should have kicked her to the curb a long time ago. I call it the Reign cycle. Every time I think I'm out, it pulls me back in. But I know I will most definitely be done when Francis dies.
Old 08-18-2015, 10:04 AM
Elite Fan

It's confirmed, Reign will have 22 episodes in S3

CBS Studios Shows - 2015/16 Season - Episode Orders Revealed | Spoilers
Old 08-18-2015, 10:56 AM
Extreme Fan

seems the cast and crew didn't know. wonder if they're doing a split season, half now, half for summer

and francis is totally dead this season. no way they can stretch it out for 22 and hopefully she doesn't pathetically try.

Adelaide hasn't' sold mary's love for francis for me in a long time so I'm not concerned about being sucked in by a sweet frary scene. I thought she was very unconvincing in the finale of season 2, likely because she didn't even believe her character's sudden 180

Last edited by makeitreign; 08-18-2015 at 11:07 AM
Old 08-18-2015, 11:13 AM
Master Fan

Wow. The full 22 for season 3. I wonder if Francis would die in the winter finale and then the second half dealing with the aftermath of his death?
Old 08-18-2015, 11:23 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by obisgirl (View Post)
Wow. The full 22 for season 3. I wonder if Francis would die in the winter finale and then the second half dealing with the aftermath of his death?
That would make the most sense but since it seems they didn't know about the full 22, Laurie may have already written ep 13 with him alive.
Old 08-18-2015, 11:26 AM
Elite Fan

"when will Francis die?" seems to be the maiin question for S3
Old 08-18-2015, 11:34 AM
Extreme Fan

I don't just want him hanging around deteriorating with nothing to do. Laurie rushed the frary reconciliation, and based on her season 3 spoilers, it seems Mary will find out he's sick early in the season. I was hoping season 3 would be him taking Mary to task and getting a new love interest but clearly that is not happening. Charles is already there with his new love interest being trained by Francis in the beginning of the season. I just don't know what story there is for Francis in the back half. I don't want them to drag out his death just because they're afraid Adelaide can't carry the show. It's a reasonable fear but they brought on Rachel to help her.
Old 08-18-2015, 11:49 AM
Elite Fan

Yes, she has Rachel and Megan helping her but they'll lose a lot of fans with Francis dying! Or maybe not, maybe they will be interested in how tue story goes on without him
Old 08-18-2015, 11:59 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Medici Queen (View Post)
Yes, she has Rachel and Megan helping her but they'll lose a lot of fans with Francis dying! Or maybe not, maybe they will be interested in how tue story goes on without him
the problem is I don't think the fans want to see a sickly francis with nothing to do either. I've always said I would stay around until francis left but I'm not going to be interested in watching toby do nothing but deteriorate in the back half. But laurie has rushed through everything and brought on a teenage charles, his replacement, so I feel like francis has no story left. Might as well kill him off and let cath and charles rule in the back half and mary begin the new husband search, so if there is a fourth season it can be in scotland.

I don't think the show has many fans left to lose. the people who tune in at the beginning of season 3 are likely in for the long haul.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread