Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2015, 11:36 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
What's wrong with the hashtag? I don't get it
She's just baiting the fray fandom in a humorous way. It's not a big deal. Probably not a great idea with the show in the state is, but, whatever.
Old 06-24-2015, 12:14 PM
Master Fan

Season 3 of Reign will premiere 9 Oct at 8 pm EST.

[x]

It was announced earlier that Reign was moving from thursday nights to Friday nights.
Old 06-24-2015, 08:25 PM
Master Fan

With such a late start, they won't get through more than 9 episodes before the Christmas break.

Just one week before everyone goes back to Toronto to start filming on June 30. Thing is why not start July 2 since July 1 is Canada Day and hence a STAT.

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
Old 06-25-2015, 12:38 AM
Master Fan

Late start? I dont think that's late. The Flash is starting its new season the same week. Other shows are starting early October. That's nothing unusual.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 06-25-2015, 09:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Question: Got any Reign scoop about Season 3? I’m dying over here! — Redmond
Ausiello: That’s a mighty unfortunate choice of words, Red, considering the scoop I’m about to share with you. The series is currently recasting the beefed-up role of Francis’ younger brother Charles, “who has just begun to realize that he may be the next king of France sooner than he’d imagined.” We’ll see him grow from a “carefree, entitled” boy, one easily manipulated, to the kind of “surprisingly resourceful” young man that France could potentially look to for leadership. If all this makes you nervous for Francis, who was last seen declaring his own mortality in the Season 2 finale, then congratulations — you have a healthy sense of fear.

.. HERE the link
Old 06-25-2015, 10:29 AM
Extreme Fan

Lol, okay. They are really going to limit Catherine's role in everything aren't they? When do we think casting will be announced? It should be fairly soon since they go back to filming next week. Although, I guess the new characters won't the necessarily be in the first episode or two.
Old 06-25-2015, 10:41 AM
Elite Fan

Limit? Why? You mean because Francis is teaching Charles to rule?
Old 06-25-2015, 10:58 AM
Extreme Fan

That, but, also because I'm assuming they'll cast Charles to be/look in the 14-16 range. When he should be 10. Which means when Francis dies, there should be no need for Catherine to be regent in the world of the show. Her regency is a big part of Catherine's story. Having said that, if they've chosen to age Charles up/ make him more capable because they want to explore the very problematic relationship/power struggle that went on between Catherine and Charles when he became an adult in season 4 (should the show be renewed), then that's fine, I guess.

But, we don't know if the show is going to stay in France should the show be renewed for a season 4. Because I do think Francis will die this season - and it's probably time to be honest, although, I know that won't be a popular opinion. (I have my suspicions that the show does want to be about 'three queens' and will try and follow Catherine, Mary and Elizabeth - but, always try and make Mary look the best even though she was the least successful out of the three.). But, we'll see.
Old 06-25-2015, 02:00 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't think the show is going the way of three queens. I think they are edging Catherine and Francis out. There is no place for Catherine in the story in season 3. She'll pop in every now and then but we won't see much of her. Probably why MF is directing next season. I think it's a bad move because the show needs some seasoned actors. But Laurie is dumb. She just wants Mary vs Elizabeth, which is fine. But every show needs some dependable veterans. At the end of this season, Charles will be crowned king and the show will be done with French court. Next season will be Scotland and England. The show can't do three courts so I think this season is about transitioning from France to Scotland.
Old 06-27-2015, 09:39 PM
Master Fan

Hopefully, with S3 starting up in a couple of days, it will jump start this thread again.

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
Old 06-30-2015, 09:25 AM
Elite Fan

They started filming and the actress who plays Dephine just posted a pic with Torrance she's still there
Old 06-30-2015, 09:46 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
hey started filming and the actress who plays Dephine just posted a pic with Torrance she's still there
Why? Hopefully, they'll wrap that storyline up in episode one. I really don't like it.
Old 06-30-2015, 10:42 AM
Elite Fan

Didn't they say there will be a time jump in S3?
Old 06-30-2015, 11:20 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by obisgirl (View Post)
Season 3 of Reign will premiere 9 Oct at 8 pm EST.

[x]

It was announced earlier that Reign was moving from thursday nights to Friday nights.
Thanks.
Old 06-30-2015, 02:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Medici Queen (View Post)
They started filming and the actress who plays Dephine just posted a pic with Torrance she's still there
Please no!!!!!!!!!
I just hope that it is because she bounded her to Bash and that we will see the end if thus soon....
Closed Thread   Post New Thread