Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2015, 09:43 PM
Master Fan

Reign Spoilers and Speculation #40: How will Catherine take vengeance on Mary and Conde?

REIGN SPOILERS & SPECULATION THREAD

Airing Thursdays at 8 PM EST on the CW

The second season begins with Mary and Francis on the throne of a nation burning. France is rocked by the aftereffects of the plague -- a disease that creeps inside the castle walls, taking thousands upon thousands of lives across the land, and ravages the stability of a nation. From the ashes, powerful lords will rise, carrying out personal, religious and political vendettas, taking lives, and tearing at Mary and Francis’s commitment to each other, and their people. Friendships will be tested, loved ones murdered and betrayed. Meanwhile, a mysterious and deadly threat snatches victims from village streets and castle corridors; leaving evidence of savagery that looks like the work of monsters; mythical creatures who are the subject of nightmares, but who walk among us, doing the Devil’s bidding.

Second Half Promo

2x17: Tempting Fate
CW Airdate: March 19, 2015
Stills | CW Promo | M3 Promo
MARY IS IN DANGER OF BEING EXPOSED — When Catherine (Megan Follows) becomes suspicious that Mary (Adelaide Kane) and Condé (Sean Teale) are having an affair, Mary risks Catherine discovering just how deep her betrayal goes. Francis (Toby Regbo) becomes gravely ill after he collapses and Bash’s (Torrance Coombs) life is in jeopardy when he leaves to work as the King’s Deputy. Meanwhile, things become complicated for Leith (Jonathan Keltz) when he is forced to be Claude’s (Rose Williams) PERSONAL guard after professing his love for Greer (Celina Sinden). Craig Parker, Caitlin Stasey and Anna Popplewell also star. Sudz Sutherland directed the episode written by Lisa Randolph (#217).

2x18: Reversal of Fortune
CW Airdate: MMM DD, 2015
TBD

2x19: Abandoned
TBD

2x20: TBD
TBD

2x21: TBD
TBD

2x22: TBD (Season Finale)
TBD

(most recent first)

Ben Aldridge TVline interview on Bash/Kenna/AntoineSean Tale EW interviewMegan Follows TVLine interview 10/16New Frary promoVarious interviews 10/2Jonathan Keltz on Greer & LeithMegan Follows HuffPost interviewToby on Mary/Francis and sexAccess Hollywood Laurie interview 9/30Laurie & Ade interview 9/29TVGuide Magazine Scan 9/22New Season 2 FootageNew Season 2 LooksLaurie McCarthy BuzzFeed InterviewEW Fall TV PreviewAdelaide Kane EW interviewKenna & Bash will struggle in Season 2TVLine Fall TV Spoilers (+ new Mary still)Eonline Fall TV Spoiler-ramaPrincess Claude castWhat's Next For ReignAdelaide Kane, Toby Regbo & EP Laurie McCarthy on Season 2Francis' GuiltLaurie McCarthy SDCC Interview 2 3Megan Follows & Laurie McCarthy at Comic-ConMary & Francis’ Marriage, Plague DeathsThe Plague, Bastard Children, Political Problems & MoreCraig Parker Cast As NarcisseCatherine’s Daughter Casting, Henry’s DeathReign Season 2: Exclusive Casting News

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net

Last edited by ScarletCourt; 03-19-2015 at 10:30 PM
Old 03-18-2015, 09:49 PM
Master Fan

Boy, the episode was so ridiculous and obvious. I guessed everything that would happen from the start to the beginning.

The lack of Lola is unbearable, especially when she keeps being awesome.

The rest was just meh!

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 03-18-2015, 09:51 PM
Master Fan

The Monde scenes finally. I uploaded it first but took the longest to process.

Old 03-18-2015, 10:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

tftnt
Old 03-18-2015, 10:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Episode 107: Francis: Tell me when you want me to stop.
Mary: Never

Episode 218: Conde: Do you want me to stop?
Mary: No.

These writers truly are unoriginal, aren't they? They just keep stabbing the corpse that is Frary yet the Monde sex is followed by a final shot of Francis dying. Just exactly what is their point? What are they trying to do?
Old 03-18-2015, 10:31 PM
Master Fan

I find.it interesting that Mary was embroidering the MF symbol during her talk with Francis.
Old 03-18-2015, 10:34 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poligirl25 (View Post)
Episode 107: Francis: Tell me when you want me to stop.
Mary: Never

Episode 218: Conde: Do you want me to stop?
Mary: No.

These writers truly are unoriginal, aren't they? They just keep stabbing the corpse that is Frary yet the Monde sex is followed by a final shot of Francis dying. Just exactly what is their point? What are they trying to do?
I don't think they put much thought into it tbh. They had to have conde make sure she was sure because she was raped a couple months ago. They really just wanted to splice that scene with francis dying. I doubt they gave the content of it much thought. It's mary's first time having sex since the rape, you would think there would be more to it, but they made it about the prophecy.
Old 03-18-2015, 10:37 PM
Master Fan

The highlight of the night for me was my friend (who is a huge Catherine fan) going nuts over that last Catherine/Narcisse scene. He was like "omg they are destroying my queen. That scene is making her looks so pathetic. Go be with your son!" and he kept repeating how it was going to bite her in the ass because Narcisse is up to no good.

I am too mad. Cause that scene could have been so great and they had to ruined it during the first seconds. She looked stupid. Needless to say, that the old and fierce Catherine would never let herself kissed by someone who's clearly manipulating her. At least Narcisse is doing a good job, step by step he'll have more power until he can destory the Valois again.

Oh and I want Remy back

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 03-18-2015, 10:39 PM
Extreme Fan

and how many times did mary tell conde, he's her choice and promise him they're going to scotland? lol they really want to place all of the blame for conde's future actions on mary's head. just awful.
Old 03-18-2015, 10:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeitreign (View Post)
I don't think they put much thought into it tbh. They had to have conde make sure she was sure because she was raped a couple months ago. They really just wanted to splice that scene with francis dying. I doubt they gave the content of it much thought. It's mary's first time having sex since the rape, you would think there would be more to it, but they made it about the prophecy.
I don't think the writers were clever enough to mirror their own dialogue. I don't think they are even competent enough to remember 107. My point was they are so unoriginal they just repeat their own dialogue and scenes.
Old 03-18-2015, 10:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
The highlight of the night for me was my friend (who is a huge Catherine fan) going nuts over that last Catherine/Narcisse scene. He was like "omg they are destroying my queen. That scene is making her looks so pathetic. Go be with your son!" and he kept repeating how it was going to bite her in the ass because Narcisse is up to no good.

I am too mad. Cause that scene could have been so great and they had to ruined it during the first seconds. She looked stupid. Needless to say, that the old and fierce Catherine would never let herself kissed by someone who's clearly manipulating her. At least Narcisse is doing a good job, step by step he'll have more power until he can destory the Valois again.

Oh and I want Remy back
I expected the Monde BS so I'm more angry over Catherine and how they threw her under the bus. To have her run to Narcisse of all people to validate her own insecurities when Francis isn't even dead yet. JFC. She believes it's serious b/c of the prophecy yet she can't be bothered to be by her son's side??? Ugh ugh ugh.
Old 03-18-2015, 10:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poligirl25 (View Post)
I expected the Monde BS so I'm more angry over Catherine and how they threw her under the bus. To have her run to Narcisse of all people to validate her own insecurities when Francis isn't even dead yet. JFC. She believes it's serious b/c of the prophecy yet she can't be bothered to be by her son's side??? Ugh ugh ugh.
This exactly
Old 03-18-2015, 10:57 PM
Master Fan

For anyone counting, Monde time this episode 8:29. That's about 1/5 of the episode devoted to Monde talking.

Old 03-18-2015, 11:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletCourt (View Post)
For anyone counting, Monde time this episode 8:29. That's about 1/5 of the episode devoted to Monde talking.
It seems pretty clear to me that at this point Monde is their main ship and Conde is the male lead if not the lead of the whole damn show. Reign has become The Conde Show.
Old 03-18-2015, 11:08 PM
Master Fan

I keep hearing people say Toby is already set for season 3...but I have yet to find someone to tell me where they got that information from.