Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2014, 07:52 AM
Elite Fan

Well, historically, they didn't have children and he died when he was young. They were still in love. It's not impossible for the show to maintain the love part even if Francis becomes sickly (which he hasn't yet). I'm just going to see how it plays out because we don't even know when the show will make Francis sick.

icon
Old 01-28-2014, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charloe (View Post)
now I wathed again
he said to Mary: I see Francis, barely older than he is now, cold to your touch. You are wed but childless. Alone at this court. Without a friend to comfort you"

it doesn't look like happieness
i belive hes talking about his death when he said that

i personally don't see him dying of illness on the show i think he'll die protecting mary some how

theres been spoilers about a frary baby,i'm hoping she finds out and realizes what she has been doing was a mistake and changes her mind about marrying francis
~“With my sword and with my life, I vow to keep you safe, Penellaphe,” he spoke, voice deep and smooth, reminding me of rich, decadent chocolate. “From this moment until the last moment, I am yours.”~ Hawke & Poppy
icon: B ē tt ⓨ
Old 01-28-2014, 08:00 AM
Elite Fan

I want that Frary baby mte! But, I don't want it to end in miscarriage or infant death, so I'm still a bit nervous.

MF will continue to have ups and downs after their wedding date, I think. For one thing, there's a long road of rebuilding for them. Francis is going to need time to forgive her and she's going to need time to accept that the prophecy may or may not come to pass--either way, she can't control it.
Old 01-28-2014, 08:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah i agree,she'll have to earn his trust again
~“With my sword and with my life, I vow to keep you safe, Penellaphe,” he spoke, voice deep and smooth, reminding me of rich, decadent chocolate. “From this moment until the last moment, I am yours.”~ Hawke & Poppy
Old 01-28-2014, 08:35 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
now I wathed again
he said to Mary: I see Francis, barely older than he is now, cold to your touch. You are wed but childless. Alone at this court. Without a friend to comfort you"

........................................................ that's the prophecy about Francis's death... it says nothing of their marriage prior to his death. But yeah, it does imply that none of Mary's friends stand by her after he dies, which means that Bash's "love" for her doesn't weigh very much.

I love you because you're my best friend
J&M
and I want to grow old with you.
Old 01-28-2014, 08:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
now I wathed again

Right... it's not happiness because he's describing what life is like for her right after Francis has died. He said nothing of their actual relationship.
Old 01-28-2014, 08:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fair_Verona (View Post)

theres been spoilers about a frary baby,i'm hoping she finds out and realizes what she has been doing was a mistake and changes her mind about marrying francis
If she is pregnant, I hope she realizes it before she sleeps with Bash because that would either be a political mess (if she admits she slept with Francis) or a terrible secret to keep. Like when Henry VIII died, his widow married again just a few months later, which angered people because if she was pregnant there'd be no way of knowing if it was the King's child or Thomas Seymour's, which could really screw up succession. Luckily she didn't get pregnant until it was very clear it was Thomas's child, but if Mary and Bash are wed soon and then she realizes she's pregnant, in that time there would be no way to tell who the father was.

Old 01-28-2014, 08:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

i hope she doesn't sleep with bash i really don't think she would do that to francis and i really don't think the bash wedding will happen
Old 01-28-2014, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fair_Verona (View Post)
i hope she doesn't sleep with bash i really don't think she would do that to francis and i really don't think the bash wedding will happen
I hope it doesn't. I get this is historical fiction but that would just deviate from actual real life waaaay too much for me. Not only did they make up a brother, but she marries him?

Old 01-28-2014, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

well i don't mine bash really i mean hes easy on the eyes buttt i don't want him with mary i like the idea of him and lola
Old 01-28-2014, 09:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
I hope it doesn't. I get this is historical fiction but that would just deviate from actual real life waaaay too much for me. Not only did they make up a brother, but she marries him?
There's basically zero chance she's going to marry Bash. Sleep with him, on the other hand... it's unlikely but it might happen.
Old 01-28-2014, 02:21 PM
Absolute Fan

Here's the link to producers preview... I'm sure most will think its Bash's baby but I think its a mislead... Still believe its his sister...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itYZ...layer_embedded
Old 01-28-2014, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

When you said there's been spoilers released of a frary baby, could someone repost the link if it was posted previously? I'd love for that to happen, but not if she sleeps with Bash, like said, it would be a big mess.
Old 01-28-2014, 02:32 PM
Master Fan

It's definitely not Bash's baby.
Old 01-28-2014, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelala (View Post)
Here's the link to producers preview... I'm sure most will think its Bash's baby but I think its a mislead... Still believe its his sister...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itYZ...layer_embedded
It prob turns out to be a relative
Closed Thread   Post New Thread