Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2015, 05:05 PM
Extreme Fan

I agree especially if she went to scotland with conde. Did she really expect Francis not to go to the pope for an annullment even then? And he would easily get one. Her plan makes zero sense.
Old 03-03-2015, 05:08 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh now they want to post frary pics. I guess the Sean obsession is over
Old 03-03-2015, 05:08 PM
Master Fan

Probably because Mary just dumped him or Conde dumped her.

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
Old 03-03-2015, 05:10 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeitreign (View Post)
I agree especially if she went to scotland with conde. Did she really expect Francis not to go to the pope for an annullment even then? And he would easily get one. Her plan makes zero sense.
Not even just that. Did she think she could show up in Scotland with not even ONE guard but a FRENCH man at her side and no one would guess that he is her secret lover?
Honestly you'd have to be dumber than dumb to think people wouldn't guess.

"My Angel"- Queen Victoria
My Queen - Prince Albert
Old 03-03-2015, 05:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

I dunno, I thought I saw people complaining on Twitter about a Seanelaide picture or something, but I never saw it. All I see is Frary pictures - sad. Just sad. That one photo though, I was like 'What the hell is Adelaide doing?' She looked like she was plugging her ears - or had a headache or something, it just looked very strange.
Old 03-03-2015, 05:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletCourt (View Post)
Probably because Mary just dumped him or Conde dumped her.
yea but Sean is filming still. Fred posted a pic of mary/conde from 2.19 and then deleted it after the comments.
Old 03-03-2015, 05:54 PM
Master Fan

^That's too bad. I like Sean and all, but Conde is something else.

Old 03-03-2015, 06:31 PM
Loyal Fan

I can't see Mary and Conde still together by 2.19, so what type of scenes could they possibly be filming? Little spats? "You said you wanted to be with me!" "Well, I changed my mind! Not to mention you tried to kill my husband!"? Lol, I honestly can't come up with anything else that they would talk about. Their conversations are dreadful anyway, so just the thought of future scenes of them after Monde makes me cringe.
Old 03-03-2015, 06:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey guys! When is the showing of the new episode? In the CW promo, it said March 12 but on the Canadian one, it said Wednesday. Did M3 get it wrong?

~~~Rica~~~
Old 03-03-2015, 07:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Hot Mess (View Post)
Wait, really? Yes, I'd be all for that. Love her and was sad when she
Spoiler:
And Toby and her would have amazing chemistry. LBR he'd have chem with a door. His acting is always on point.
After she left Teen Wolf she said she would like to be on Reign It seems like some MTV actors want to be on The CW because they pay way better than MTV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletCourt (View Post)
^That's too bad. I like Sean and all, but Conde is something else.
I loved Sean in Skins and I was really happy to see him in Reign.....I wish I would have known it was going to be this mess. Conde was interesting for two or three episodes until they decided his life should revolve around Mary and only her.
Old 03-03-2015, 07:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerscent (View Post)
Hey guys! When is the showing of the new episode? In the CW promo, it said March 12 but on the Canadian one, it said Wednesday. Did M3 get it wrong?
Yes, because I live in Canada my DVR says tomorrow's episode is Forbidden.

Old 03-03-2015, 07:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bree347 (View Post)
I don't think you should use mental illnesses, actual real problems, as an insult for a character you don't like. It's kind of offensive.
I apologise. The real (historical) Mary was likely bipolar, like her father. But yes it and the other term was uncalled for. Sorry, I wasn't thinking. I have edited my earlier post to 'someone who does not really love him or deserve him'.

Last edited by mercia12591; 03-03-2015 at 08:07 PM
Old 03-03-2015, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

God these writers suck
Old 03-03-2015, 08:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLynn92295 (View Post)
I can't see Mary and Conde still together by 2.19, so what type of scenes could they possibly be filming? Little spats? "You said you wanted to be with me!" "Well, I changed my mind! Not to mention you tried to kill my husband!"? Lol, I honestly can't come up with anything else that they would talk about. Their conversations are dreadful anyway, so just the thought of future scenes of them after Monde makes me cringe.
I don't think they're together either. It's probably about the war that's brewing.
Old 03-03-2015, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

God can pug face vamoos already