Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2015, 11:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiegabriela (View Post)
God! Could you imagine, Mash back for S3. Who knows honestly, because according to the writers men & women cannot be friends and feelings develops when you work together.
It just goes to show how far I've come with not giving a s**t that the possibility of that happening doesn't bother me, not even a little. I just hope if Francis is still alive at this point, he gets to have some fun too. Gender equality and all that, you know...
Old 03-03-2015, 11:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

I dunno though, Mary chose Francis over Bash, quite a while ago, I can't see them doing that again, after that -ENTER CONDE. Bash clearly has his own life going on now with Kenna and stuff, and it would be dumb of him to go back to that again.
Old 03-03-2015, 11:57 AM
Master Fan

I'm really craving some Lola & Narcisse right now...

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 03-03-2015, 12:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hp_chic72 (View Post)
I dunno though, Mary chose Francis over Bash, quite a while ago, I can't see them doing that again, after that -ENTER CONDE. Bash clearly has his own life going on now with Kenna and stuff, and it would be dumb of him to go back to that again.
I don't think there will be a Mash redo. I mean, as much as I hate to defend the writers, I think even they know that would be a bit of a stretch. These are two people who can't even bare to say hello to each other when in the same room, not to mention that Bash seems to genuinely love Kenna despite his missteps with her. They'll probably just have the two of them work together to find Clarissa/help Francis as a way to show them coming together despite all that has happened with the same goal of saving a loved one (although I don't buy into Mary loving Francis anymore, but that's probably their idea of trying to convince the audience).
Old 03-03-2015, 12:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercia12591 (View Post)
I never want Mary near Francis ever again, she is dead to me. Francis deserves happiness so I am so rooting for an annulment, he needs to be free of this 'strong woman' *as if* and she needs to have an intimate encounter with an axe.
MERCIA!!! Hey, girl! Yeah, I'm right there with you. I just want him to be free and happy. And on the bold.. yeah if Mary was like this back in the day, she'd be dead already. No King would stand for any of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by annad13 (View Post)
I need this...Francis baby just do it
I need it too. I think my ultimate fantasy for this show is Francis annulling his marriage to Mary and then gets engaged and marry Elizabeth. And Mary standing by watching as Francis falls in love with another woman who loves him too and her losing her country. That would be ultimate to me, but, of course, Francis wouldn't get married to Elizabeth. But man, that'd be the ultimate screw you to Mary.
Old 03-03-2015, 12:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLynn92295 (View Post)
I think we can all agree that these writers are as delusional as Mary at this point. I don't see Mary returning to Scotland, unfortunately. The writers will drag this out until Francis does die, and I don't see that happening too soon, especially if they get rid of Clarissa. I am dreading this, because I have this pit in my stomach telling me they'll beat that dead horse till it's mulch and throw them back together for the sake of the few fans that remain diehard Frary shippers. It's obvious they don't listen to the majority that scream they're over it, if they listen to anyone at all.
I think the show will have four seasons because that seems to be The CW pattern. I agree that the show won't move to Scotland because they would have to get rid of people like Catherine and they can't risk losing any more fans.

I feel like Mary is going to realize she loves Francis after all before the season is over but Francis doesn't want to get back together and they will probably throw a new love interest for Francis so they become "equals" in the writers eyes

I doubt Mash is ever happening again. Even if KB is over they will bring a new love interest for Bash too.
Old 03-03-2015, 12:48 PM
Loyal Fan

If Francis survives this season, and I'm not even sure I want him to at this point tbh, give him a legitimate love interest for pity's sake, enough with him pining after someone who clearly doesn't really love him or deserve him. If she's gonna follow her 'desires' by god give him some other 'desire' too and let him follow it with the vigor we all know he has. PLEASE, it would be good for gender equality (we all know how big the shows management is on highlighting social issues *heavy sarcasm*) and give us SOME entertainment and something to root for, at least.

If Francis were happy w/o Mary, I'd be more inclined to watch

Last edited by mercia12591; 03-03-2015 at 08:03 PM Reason: took out offensive name calling
Old 03-03-2015, 01:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Hi! Been so long since I've been here.
Anyway I'm pretty sure Mary doesn't have any piece of paper in her hand in the promo, it's just the window in the back. So no annulment papers, just plain old open marriage fest crap.
Lily | kittiesandbooks | previously Frary4Life
Old 03-03-2015, 01:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercia12591 (View Post)
If Francis survives this season, and I'm not even sure I want him to at this point tbh, give him a legitimate love interest for pity's sake, enough with him pining after a bipolar schitzo. If she's gonna follow her 'desires' by god give him some other 'desire' too and let him follow it with the vigor we all know he has. PLEASE, it would be good for gender equality (we all no how big the shows management is on highlighting social issues *heavy sarcasm*) and give us SOME entertainment and something to root for, at least.

If Francis were happy w/o Mary, I'd be more inclined to watch
I don't think you should use mental illnesses, actual real problems, as an insult for a character you don't like. It's kind of offensive.
Old 03-03-2015, 01:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilywang69 (View Post)
Hi! Been so long since I've been here.
Anyway I'm pretty sure Mary doesn't have any piece of paper in her hand in the promo, it's just the window in the back. So no annulment papers, just plain old open marriage fest crap.
Even if there are no papers, Francis clearly tells her something that makes her tear up so I'm hoping. He may propose an annullment or just tell her he's removing his French troops from Scotland. I'll take anything that lets mary know she can't have her cake and eat it too. And I do think we'll get something like that which leads to conde going after Francis for mary.
Old 03-03-2015, 01:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeitreign (View Post)
Even if there are no papers, Francis clearly tells her something that makes her tear up so I'm hoping. He may propose an annullment or just tell her he's removing his French troops from Scotland. I'll take anything that lets mary know she can't have her cake and eat it too. And I do think we'll get something like that which leads to conde going after Francis for mary.
I just wish Conde would go after Francis for political reasons and not romantic crap. It just feels so dumb and forced. Also they have turned Conde into the other guy and nothing more.
Old 03-03-2015, 01:35 PM
Extreme Fan

I agree with the sentiment of wanting a new love interest for Francis in season 3. I think it would be good for Francis honestly. I'm just not sure mary is compatible with him anymore and she doesn't seem like a one man woman. Plus I want to see Toby with s new leading lady just to see it. C'mon how cute would Francis be in a new budding relationship? I know people say Francis will only be happy with Mary but I disagree. He may love and want Mary but sometimes the person you love and want isn't who's best with you. I think Francis could definitely find a woman he would be happier with than Mary.
Old 03-03-2015, 01:41 PM
Elite Fan

I can see the writers giving Francis a new love interest in S3 because in their minds that would make Mary/Francs "even" (no, it won't) but I agree that it would be nice to see Francis with someone else. I nominate Crystal Reed because she wanted to be on the show
Old 03-03-2015, 01:59 PM
Elite Fan

The fact that they're posting pics of Francis after that synopsis of him being ill only confirms to me that it's nothing serious and that it will bring Frary back together - or at least it will be the start of "say goodbye to Monde" story. It annoys me how they keep ignoring Catherine... I bet the SL Catherine finding out about Monde will be lame like her "love triangle" was
Old 03-03-2015, 02:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)
I can see the writers giving Francis a new love interest in S3 because in their minds that would make Mary/Francs "even" (no, it won't) but I agree that it would be nice to see Francis with someone else. I nominate Crystal Reed because she wanted to be on the show
Wait, really? Yes, I'd be all for that. Love her and was sad when she
Spoiler:
And Toby and her would have amazing chemistry. LBR he'd have chem with a door. His acting is always on point.

I think I'm just ready for Mary to beg for Francis' forgiveness and try to win his heart and not the other way around. I'm over it. It's been two seasons of that bullshiit. And yet, after all that trying, I want her to crash and burn.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread