Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2014, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieSC (View Post)
You are taking thinks way too personal I must say. Yes, I do think Frary fans are afraid of Mash and that's why are going with the idea of Lola. Let's be honest, you would love him to hook up with anyone but Mary. So you are accusing me of lies, why clearly you aren't even true to yourself.
You are rude and offensive, I'm not fictional character so you have no rights to say if I'm dumb, act like Queen or anything else, ok?
I have my right to disagree with you and I have right to express my opinion.
No matter what, even if Mary herself will say she loves Bash, you'll find 100 excuses to make it sounds like she didn't. I can already picture you saying :"she's in denial, she lost her memory, she lost her mind, she wanted to make Francis jealous".
I don't even want anyone to agree with me at any point. We all know what we know. You live in a world where Francis and Mary are love of each others life and bla la la. I see situation differently. You can't blame me for that. So, end of story. Period.
Dude how can anyone not take things personally when you are attacking a fanbase. This discussion is getting nowhere so how about we all stop
Old 01-13-2014, 09:29 AM
MST Manager

LostInTheSun and SophieSC, take whatever petty argument you two are having with each other offline. It does not belong here.

And, for everyone else, let's not speak for all fanbases and shippers of this show on how they should/should not think, react or believe regarding storylines, episodes or scenes between their favorite couple(s) and/or character(s). I just simply don't understand why people feel the need to have to always explain their opinion and/or the need for others to constantly question it. Nobody should really care that much.

LET IT GO and move on.

Last edited by NikNak; 01-13-2014 at 09:37 AM
Old 01-13-2014, 09:30 AM
Ultimate Fan

"You are taking thinks way too personal I must say. Yes, I do think Frary fans are afraid of Mash and that's why are going with the idea of Lola. Let's be honest, you would love him to hook up with anyone but Mary. So you are accusing me of lies, why clearly you aren't even true to yourself. "
I stopped reading after that because literally who do you think you are??? Seriously you're taking it way too far!!! What the hell is wrong with your inflated ego that you think you can tell better than people you have never met and have never talked to before the way they think???
I told you before I think Bash is completely IRRELEVANT and I am not scared of Mash. I am scared of dying, I am scared of being raped, I am scared of heights, I am not scared of a dumb ship on a dumb TV show. Even if Mash ends up being canon and endgame ultimately this is just ****ing fiction and I won't get worked up over it. Like seriously gurl you need some bloody perspective because you're just embarrassing yourself right now.
You are so ARROGANT omg I didn't want to make it personal but you're literally the epitome of arrogance pls never talk to me ever again because I'm dying to call you names that would get me banned and I'm not going to get banned over someone like you that just is not happening.
And before you start whining over "ppl r mean when i post smthg pro mb" I didn't get into a fight with you because you ship Mash, I got into a fight with you because you're trying to police my own enjoyment of fandom because you think your opinion is fact.
Bree and I were simply talking about the possibility of Mash and you walked in like "lol u dumb" you brought this all to yourself so please stay pressed.

I love you because you're my best friend
J&M
and I want to grow old with you.
Old 01-13-2014, 09:31 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNak (View Post)
LostInTheSun and SophieSC[/b], take whatever petty argument you two are having with each other offline. It does not belong here and I

And, for everyone else, let's not speak for all fanbases and shippers of this show on how they should/should not think, react obelieve or see
Sorry NikNak, we crossposted and I sent my reply after you posted this.

J&M
Old 01-13-2014, 09:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
LostInTheSun and SophieSC, take whatever petty argument you two are having with each other offline. It does not belong here and I don't want to see it here.

And, for everyone else, let's not speak for all fanbases and shippers of this show on how they should/should not think, react or believe regarding storylines, episodes or scenes between their favorite couple or character. I just simply don't understand why people feel the need to have to always explain their opinion and/or the need for others to constantly question it. Nobody should really care that much.

LET IT GO, people.
Thank you. This has got to be record. I don't evn want to see this place if it gets a s3

Last edited by NikNak; 01-13-2014 at 09:40 AM
Old 01-13-2014, 09:40 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
Thank you.
Anytime.

Oh, and sorry, I hit edit on your post instead of reply with quote at first. You didn't say anything wrong.
Old 01-13-2014, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Anytime.

Oh, and sorry, I hit edit on your post instead of reply with quote at first. You didn't say anything wrong.
Oh ok cool
Old 01-13-2014, 10:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

What are ppl even arguing about? Both couples will happen at their time. It's a triangle based show. Even cw released a preview motivating fans to choose sides.

I stoped by to say how much I love 10 episode description. Thanks for sharing.
Old 01-13-2014, 10:38 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftOfDestiny (View Post)
What are ppl even arguing about? Both couples will happen at their time. It's a triangle based show. Even cw released a preview motivating fans to choose sides.

It's over and not important.

Thanks for stopping by, though.
Old 01-13-2014, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
LostInTheSun and SophieSC, take whatever petty argument you two are having with each other offline. It does not belong here.

And, for everyone else, let's not speak for all fanbases and shippers of this show on how they should/should not think, react or believe regarding storylines, episodes or scenes between their favorite couple(s) and/or character(s). I just simply don't understand why people feel the need to have to always explain their opinion and/or the need for others to constantly question it. Nobody should really care that much.

LET IT GO and move on.
thanks for the warning Nikki.
Old 01-13-2014, 02:48 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftOfDestiny (View Post)

I 100% AGREE!! The triangle is happening whether people like it or not... The pilot has been and gone and the whole reason for the pilot is so that the network can see what works and what doesnt and correct the rest of the season accordingly... The pilot is a tester episode...

I think the problem is when people dont agree with each other's point of view instead of accepting the difference of perception they get overly passionate and start passive aggressive arguments... Its totally unnecessary... But like you I like to come here for spoilers, and EVERYONE needs to just relax and enjoy speculating, i like to hear Frary commenters b/c sometimes it gives me a different perspective and thats all it is, PERCEPTION!! No one views things the same, even on the same ship... Frary has happened and now Mash is developing... Its happening and everyone just has to accept that and be respectful of each other..
Old 01-13-2014, 03:35 PM
Loyal Fan

I think Francis has beautiful hair.
Old 01-13-2014, 03:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydbristow (View Post)
i think francis has beautiful hair.
i TOTALLY AGREE!! 100%
Old 01-13-2014, 03:36 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydbristow (View Post)
I think Francis has beautiful hair.
I think he has a beautiful chin tbh.

J&M
Old 01-13-2014, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInTheSun (View Post)
I think he has a beautiful chin tbh.
you trying to pass that off as a fact? stop trying to dictate my opinion.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread