Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2015, 02:15 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
If they are filming 2x16, then we have him for at least 3 episodes which is awesome! I don't know my history very well, what was the relationship between the Duke and Catherine?
They were rivals, they hated each other x) That's probably the reason why I wanted them to be together
Old 01-29-2015, 02:18 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by reign_demedicifan (View Post)
I agree with you in most of the things you mentioned only in one not... Why is she too mature to be involved in a love triangle? I'm pretty sure it will be a mess of a triangle because Laurie sucks in this storylines but I don't think she's too mature to have love interests... I feel sorry for Megan tbh! She deserves a better storyline! They all do... Laurie has a great cast and she's not using them instead she's bringing new unnecessary characters

Edit: i'm trying not to be too excited about Duke and Catherine one can never know with this show...
Catherne definatly deserves much better than the crap she's bene getting.Last season she was BAMF and now she's bene reduced to a crazy luntatic.WTF happened?
Btw,what's the relationship between Coligny and Cathefine?They could make an even hotter/ more complicated pair with him being a Protestant and she Catholic.

Veritas Temporis Filia
Old 01-29-2015, 02:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silviq (View Post)
Catherne definatly deserves much better than the crap she's bene getting.Last season she was BAMF and now she's bene reduced to a crazy luntatic.WTF happened?
Btw,what's the relationship between Coligny and Cathefine?They could make an even hotter/ more complicated pair with him being a Protestant and she Catholic.
That's the point... He was a Protestant and she Catholic... In some books they were lovers and had something Before the situation with catholics vs protestants became much complicated and they became rivals because he was working "against" Catholics.. Well.. This story is due to the book "Confessions of Catherine de Medici" and their story is really so good written... It's sad the writers never decided to bring Coligny in the show instead of Narcisse or Conde... He would have been so much more interesting
Old 01-29-2015, 02:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Oh,that's really intresting.It atually makes it much more sadder and twisted when he's killed in the Masscare since some believed that she organaized it.Didn't she tried to kill him before that by sending assasins?

Veritas Temporis Filia

Last edited by Silviq; 01-29-2015 at 02:53 PM
Old 01-29-2015, 02:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silviq (View Post)
Oh,that's really intresting.It atually makes it much more sadder and twisted when he's killed in the Masscare since some believed that she organaized it.Didn't she tried to kill him before that by sending assasins?
Oh she did... She also offered a lot of money for his head
Old 01-29-2015, 03:17 PM
Passionate Fan

IMO,they had a love hate relationship then.Seriously Reign misses out/ignore the most inetresting characters.

Veritas Temporis Filia
Old 01-29-2015, 03:53 PM
Master Fan

New Thread

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
Old 01-29-2015, 05:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmemandy (View Post)
I think we're going to have a dance scene of kennash soon, Torrance posted on his instagram "Mentally preparing to dance and speak at the same time. Multitasking is not my forte. #Reign #ssotd"
X

I don't understand why he wanted to know if Kenna loved Henry wtf ? Did Diane tell him something ? except the part where she told him Kenna went to Cat

Before yesterday I was too hoping for this picture from Torrance to be for an upcoming KB dance but now I am no longer that sure....
Closed Thread   Post New Thread