Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2014, 10:08 AM
Passionate Fan

Maybe Antoine's coming to set the Amboise conspiracy in motion.
I just think that if he is really behind the attack Mary and the others in the castle would be dead already.It seemes to me that the attack wasn't really planed that well.

Veritas Temporis Filia

Last edited by Silviq; 12-09-2014 at 10:19 AM
Old 12-09-2014, 10:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletCourt (View Post)
She does not. Sorry.
Yeah, she doesn't. But she does asks Francis to think about whether or not Narcisse is more valuable to him dead or alive.

Thanks for the video

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 12-09-2014, 11:28 AM
Elite Fan

General Renaude now I'm curious to know more about him!
Old 12-09-2014, 12:21 PM
Master Fan

Even more new characters? Please use the ones you have @ReignWriters!

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
Old 12-09-2014, 01:36 PM
New Fan

Yep, definitely heading toward Amboise. I just checked some of the historical dates; Francis' accession was in July 1559. We've seen that at the bgeinning. The St. Nicholas Feast and the fact Francis is wearing furs in the "Mercy" promo pegs those two episodes in December 1559, (roughly, even with the screwed up timeline.) Amboise was in March 1560. Only question is, when will it actually happen? Very end of the season could be possible, but I'm thinking somewhere more around the middle, like Episodes 15 to 19 - ish, especially as we don't know yet if the show will be renewed and if its not, the writers will likely try to cram Francis' death in the last episodes.
Old 12-09-2014, 01:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scot (View Post)
Yep, definitely heading toward Amboise. I just checked some of the historical dates; Francis' accession was in July 1559. We've seen that at the bgeinning. The St. Nicholas Feast and the fact Francis is wearing furs in the "Mercy" promo pegs those two episodes in December 1559, (roughly, even with the screwed up timeline.) Amboise was in March 1560. Only question is, when will it actually happen? Very end of the season could be possible, but I'm thinking somewhere more around the middle, like Episodes 15 to 19 - ish, especially as we don't know yet if the show will be renewed and if its not, the writers will likely try to cram Francis' death in the last episodes.
network likely won't decide whether to renew until filming ends in April, since the show is on the bubble. So they'll have to make a decision re francis before they find out about renewal. I can see them doing a cliffhanger.
Old 12-09-2014, 01:47 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeitreign (View Post)
network likely won't decide whether to renew until filming ends in April, since the show is on the bubble. So they'll have to make a decision re francis before they find out about renewal. I can see them doing a cliffhanger.
You have a point. I figured the chances of an early renewal like last year are slim, but I wasn't sure if the writers might go ahead and film Francis' death anyway in case they don't get renewal once the season wraps.
Old 12-09-2014, 01:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scot (View Post)
You have a point. I figured the chances of an early renewal like last year are slim, but I wasn't sure if the writers might go ahead and film Francis' death anyway in case they don't get renewal once the season wraps.
well they already have the scene from francis and mary's wedding and Nos's prophecy
Old 12-09-2014, 02:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeitreign (View Post)
I wouldn't want to be in the producers' shoes rn... But then again I guess we'd be drawing the short straw, ending up with no actual closure.
Old 12-09-2014, 03:03 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't think it's possibly to get real closure after 2 seasons tbh. With all they have going on in season 2, rushing francis's death at the end won't feel very satisfying to the audience IMO
Old 12-09-2014, 03:26 PM
Master Fan

True. Even if they were to know now it would be a mess. Too many things going on, love stories, political plots, ghosts, weddings, Narcisse, the Condes, not to mention Clarissa still out there and Nostradamus's prophecy about Frary. When Ugly Betty was axed they had time to end it with like five episodes less than planned. They did end it, but it felt so rushed.
Old 12-09-2014, 04:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Yeah, she doesn't. But she does asks Francis to think about whether or not Narcisse is more valuable to him dead or alive.

Thanks for the video
You're welcome!

I'm sure that they will try to end it on a cliffhanger to bring up ratings. Like Francis being very ill is where it ends.

A better quality of the sneak peek:
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...00d1b79b0836f2

Old 12-09-2014, 08:18 PM
Master Fan

Or they could leave the ending open...

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 12-09-2014, 08:30 PM
Master Fan

There's that, too.

Old 12-09-2014, 08:33 PM
Master Fan

That's the best way to go if they still haven't heard anything about a renewal by that time...

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Closed Thread   Post New Thread