Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2014, 05:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Nah, she's trying too hard imo. She's a very pale version of Catherine. Hopefully whatever storyline she'll have with Conde (marrying him or not) will make her a little more likeable.

I'm bringing this question from the last thread, what do you think could possibly be worse than death? That line Francis says to Narcisse has me intrigued.
torture
Old 12-08-2014, 05:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
torture
Oh yeah, I didn't think about it, silly me!

Though we do see men (protestants?) hanging at some point in the promo, do you think Francis will have Narcisse joining them? Then who will stop whatever he wants to do with Narcisse since we knwo that they're working together by 1X12?

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 12-08-2014, 05:13 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Oh yeah, I didn't think about it, silly me!

Though we do see men (protestants?) hanging at some point in the promo, do you think Francis will have Narcisse joining them? Then who will stop whatever he wants to do with Narcisse since we knwo that they're working together by 1X12?
We don't know if they're working together.. That picture was probably not from 1x12, or maybe they were arguing as usual, if Francis wants Narcisse to have a faith worse than death, Narcisse won't ever be working with him and he will be quite beat up and tortured, or he would've had all his belongings taken away from him (which means he wouldn't be dressed like he was), in that picture we saw nothing like that, I'm thinking that picture was from last episode, when Francis made it seem like he was mad.
Francis won't kill Narcisse, I'm thinking he will hold him prisoner somewhere for the rest of his life, but something will make him release him at some point in the season.
Old 12-08-2014, 06:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmemandy (View Post)
We don't know if they're working together.. That picture was probably not from 1x12, or maybe they were arguing as usual, if Francis wants Narcisse to have a faith worse than death, Narcisse won't ever be working with him and he will be quite beat up and tortured, or he would've had all his belongings taken away from him (which means he wouldn't be dressed like he was), in that picture we saw nothing like that, I'm thinking that picture was from last episode, when Francis made it seem like he was mad.
Francis won't kill Narcisse, I'm thinking he will hold him prisoner somewhere for the rest of his life, but something will make him release him at some point in the season.
Actually the picture was for 2X12, Craig and Toby were rehearsing and they did mention when the picture was taken (which was during the filming of 2X12, a friday if I'm not wrong). We don't have confirmation that they will be working together BUT it is obvious that in order to keep Narcisse around, they'll have to come together at some point. Plus, Narcisse's line about Francis needing him to live is very telling. I very much doubt that what you are saying is going to happen that way. Plus, do not forget that Lola is still in the picture and last week episode made it clear that it was far from over with Narcisse.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 12-08-2014, 06:09 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yes Lola is still in the picture I'm not saying she isn't, I'm just saying that Francis and Narcisse working together will be weird. And we already know that Francis is going to do something bad to him. Besides, if they go down the road of history, catholics will soon invade the castle because they're against Claude/Conde's marriage, I don't see why Narcisse will help him with that, and how he will.
Old 12-08-2014, 06:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmemandy (View Post)
Yes Lola is still in the picture I'm not saying she isn't, I'm just saying that Francis and Narcisse working together will be weird. And we already know that Francis is going to do something bad to him. Besides, if they go down the road of history, catholics will soon invade the castle because they're against Claude/Conde's marriage, I don't see why Narcisse will help him with that, and how he will.
It will be weird but it's logical. Francis will beat the crap out of Narcisse, threaten him but i doubt it'll go further than that to be honest...He might just use Narcisse to his advantage now. Narcisse has the catholics nobles in his hand, he can help Francis who's now in an open war with protestants.

Last week the planted the hints of Narcisse's redemption story which is coming imo.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 12-08-2014, 10:40 AM
Master Fan

I guess we're all waiting to see if there is a sneak peek for this week.

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
Old 12-08-2014, 11:43 AM
Extreme Fan

Henry is coming

Taking Back the Throne?! King Henry Is Returning to Reign to Stir Up Trouble | E! Online
Old 12-08-2014, 12:28 PM
New Fan

I knew it !!
Old 12-08-2014, 12:34 PM
Master Fan

I KNEW IT !!!

He is the man (more like the ghost) in Catherine's bed in the promo.

He and Catherine are so gonna get dirty LOL I cant' wait !

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 12-08-2014, 01:51 PM
New Fan

Are there any sneak peaks?

I could watch only Catherine&Henri in Reign because they have such a dinamic

But this means that Catherine is loosing her mind or she is poisoned ( I think by Narcisse or the protestants )
Old 12-08-2014, 02:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm sooo happy !!!!!
Henry is back
Old 12-08-2014, 03:05 PM
Elite Fan

I NEVER thought it would be possible... during the hiatus, after his death... and also with the promo I thought it's someone else but not Henry.... but now OH MY GOD this is the best thing Laurie has done in season 2! My Cathry shipper heart is going to explode from happiness!
Old 12-08-2014, 03:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Sad to say I don't want to see this next episode. It's amazing how the rape has just changed anything to me. I saw henry's hand around catherine throat in the picture and I immediately saw images of Mary's rape in my head. I do like Catherine and Henry but I'll have to hold off on seeing these scenes.
Old 12-08-2014, 03:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeitreign (View Post)
Sad to say I don't want to see this next episode. It's amazing how the rape has just changed anything to me. I saw henry's hand around catherine throat in the picture and I immediately saw images of Mary's rape in my head. I do like Catherine and Henry but I'll have to hold off on seeing these scenes.
Seems the rape story affected you too much oh Henry's hand on Catherine's throat are not the same, I'm sure it's not another rape... we know Henry, he's... crazy!

and.. don't look at my avatar, please!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread