Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2014, 09:40 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
I don't think narcissi gives two craps about francois's mental state.
I agree about this, it's like he's almost enjoying tourmenting him
Old 11-25-2014, 09:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
You need to stop calling him Narcissi LOOOOOL

It sure ain't his main preocupation.
My computer keeps autocorrecting Narcisse to Narcissi
Old 11-25-2014, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Sure, they won't be killed. But to say that nothing will happen to them is being a little....presumptuous maybe? Nothing is set in the stone.
If something happens to Mary the show is over so I'm fairly confident she'll keep living.
Old 11-25-2014, 10:06 AM
Extreme Fan

Conde's brother is actually coming in ep 10 not 12. Makes it more likely he was behind the attack.

The winter finale cliffhanger probably relates to Conde and his brother

‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Spoilers: Amelia’s Addiction Secret Exposed in Season 11 | TVLine

Question: Any Reign scoop? —Charlotte

Ausiello: You want it, you got it, Charlotte. Episode 10 will introduce Conde’s brother, Antoine, whose lust for power — specifically power over France — might just outweigh his loyalty to Francis. In addition to being “charming” and “sexy,” he’s also described as a “bad influence,” so it’s safe to assume he’ll gain a few allies in his quest for the crown.
Old 11-25-2014, 10:13 AM
Master Fan

^^Thanks for that.

It's not really surprising that he'd show up just as we're about to go on the winter break. It makes sense.

Well, here we go with the bigger threat!

ale-la-pazza1 good thing that I said they wouldn't be killed XD

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 11-25-2014, 10:19 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeitreign (View Post)
Conde's brother is actually coming in ep 10 not 12. Makes it more likely he was behind the attack.

The winter finale cliffhanger probably relates to Conde and his brother

‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Spoilers: Amelia’s Addiction Secret Exposed in Season 11 | TVLine

Question: Any Reign scoop? —Charlotte

Ausiello: You want it, you got it, Charlotte. Episode 10 will introduce Conde’s brother, Antoine, whose lust for power — specifically power over France — might just outweigh his loyalty to Francis. In addition to being “charming” and “sexy,” he’s also described as a “bad influence,” so it’s safe to assume he’ll gain a few allies in his quest for the crown.
Thank you, I'm looking forward to that episode, Antoine seems like a great character
Old 11-25-2014, 10:29 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Jessiegabriela, I would appreciate for you to not make me look like a cold hearted bitch. There was no need for that. Thank you.
I didn't have to, you did that all on your own.

"My Angel"- Queen Victoria
My Queen - Prince Albert
Old 11-25-2014, 10:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmemandy (View Post)
I actually think that this is what's going to happen, it just makes more sense to me.
Because why would Mary work with Conde if she wants to seek retribution for Francis aka bring down Narcisse aka she has to tell Conde about it, and he will probably use that info for the future. And why would Francis think that Narcisse was behind it if it's not for Lola, he knows and he thinks that Narcisse will go after Lola since she betrayed him. I eve think that it will be the reason he will tell Mary, she will probably start asking question about where Lola is, and he will tell her the truth..
Again, very Lola centered episode but oh well..
And I remember Kenna telling Lola that she should be prepared to take her child and flee if someone wants to hurt Francis. I think that that's what she will do.
I agree with your theory but where does it say Mary is seeking retribution for Francis? Can she not be seeking it for something done to her rather than Francis? I hope and pray the rape story doesn't happen but I don't see anything saying she is seeking retribution on Francis' behalf. I think it can go one of two ways...1)she is doing it for something done to Francis or 2) she teams up with Conde b/c Francis has so much on his plate to avenge something done to her.
Old 11-25-2014, 10:37 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pissynicole (View Post)
I agree with your theory but where does it say Mary is seeking retribution for Francis? Can she not be seeking it for something done to her rather than Francis? I hope and pray the rape story doesn't happen but I don't see anything saying she is seeking retribution on Francis' behalf. I think it can go one of two ways...1)she is doing it for something done to Francis or 2) she teams up with Conde b/c Francis has so much on his plate to avenge something done to her.
I hope the rape storyline isn't true, and I don't think it is, but if it is, I don't see the victim wanting to seek revenge herself, and actually doing it, it will too painful to watch. Also, if Mary is raped, she will be Francis' first priority and he wil seek retribution for her.
Old 11-25-2014, 10:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiegabriela (View Post)
I didn't have you, you did that all on your own.
Nah, pretty sure it was you. If you enjoyed it, more power to you!

pissynicole It does not say that she seeks retribution for Francis. My guess is that she is going on her own adventure to find out who was behind the attack. That might be when she encounters Antoine for the first time.

Antoine is basically described as the new villain, the new threat to Francis and Mary's rule. Plus, if he's indeed the one behind the acttack on the castle, that makes him a real danger to francis and his loved ones.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 11-25-2014, 10:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

[QUOTE=Maud&Danny;79059509]

pissynicole It does not say that she seeks retribution for Francis. My guess is that she is going on her own adventure to find out who was behind the attack. That might be when she encounters Antoine for the first time.

I hope this is true I really do.
Old 11-25-2014, 10:42 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Nah, pretty sure it was you. If you enjoyed it, more power to you!

Antoine is basically described as the new villain, the new threat to Francis and Mary's rule. Plus, if he's indeed the one behind the acttack on the castle, that makes him a real danger to francis and his loved ones.
I think she will encoutner him there as well. But her whole witch hunt will be for something done to Francis, not to her.
Old 11-25-2014, 10:46 AM
Addicted Fan

I didn't enjoy it, buts it's funny how you're blaming me for calling you out on something you said

"My Angel"- Queen Victoria
My Queen - Prince Albert
Old 11-25-2014, 10:53 AM
Master Fan

itsmemandy I don't know...could she suspects that the protestants (aka Antoine) are responsible for the attack and she goes with Conde to meet with his brother and try to find a solution? I'm trying to imagine all kind of scenarios here...

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 11-25-2014, 10:58 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
itsmemandy I don't know...could she suspects that the protestants (aka Antoine) are responsible for the attack and she goes with Conde to meet with his brother and try to find a solution? I'm trying to imagine all kind of scenarios here...
Actually since Antoine is going to come to french court after 2x10 and stay there for a while, I don't think they will know he's behind the attack because if they actually did know, he would executed or something like that.. and Conde will be questionned. So maybe he's going to pretend he will help them eventually.