Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2014, 08:38 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
If we are basing ourselves on the stills for 2X10, I think it was exaggerated to say that Mary looks happy. XD She doesn't smile, she has her face completely closed...we can't possibly say based on this that nothing happened to her.

The descritpion doesn't speak about retribution and I went to see the site that makeitreign found the all "Adelaide is gonna get great material", how reliable is it?

Jessiegabriela, I would appreciate for you to not make me look like a cold hearted bitch. There was no need for that. Thank you. Miscarriage is a very hard thing (especially when you can't talk about it), I wouldn't wish that on my enemy but I'm also very realistic and I've seen people lost their children whether they were 6 years old, 24 years old or 30 years old...and trust me, it hurts like a bitch! And you want to know why? Memories! Now I'd rather change the subject if it's cool with you.

itmemandy, but it's not a crazy idea. Francis is already on the verge of completely losing it. We've seen some of it in the promo for next week episode. So I wouldn't find it unbelievable for him to lose his **** and go mad after Narcisse if they tried to kill or hurt his child.
From The Futon Critic:

MARY SEEKS RETRIBUTION - In the aftermath of an attack on the castle, a blood-thirsty Francis (Toby Regbo) makes a startling decision that will forever change his rule as the King of France, causing him to track the missing Narcisse (Craig Parker) with a newfound lust for revenge. Meanwhile, Mary (Adelaide Kane) is stunned to discover the truth behind Francis' recent decisions and embarks on a treacherous mission of her own with Lord Condé (Sean Teale). Leith (Jonathan Keltz) urgently pleads with Greer (Celina Sinden) to flee the country after violence erupts across the land. Catherine (Megan Follows) receives an unexpected and erotic visit in her chambers after making a final decision regarding the fate of her daughter Claude (Rose Williams). Torrance Coombs, Anna Popplewell and Caitlin Stasey also star. Rich Newey directed the episode written by Wendy Riss Gatsiounis and Drew Lindo (#210). Original airdate 12/11/2014.
Old 11-25-2014, 08:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Francis is about to lose it, but the trigger will be something very big; I can see the baby dying with all the mentions this season.
Old 11-25-2014, 08:41 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
itmemandy, but it's not a crazy idea. Francis is already on the verge of completely losing it. We've seen some of it in the promo for next week episode. So I wouldn't find it unbelievable for him to lose his **** and go mad after Narcisse if they tried to kill or hurt his child.
I don't think he's actually losing it, Narcisse has gone too far, I don't think I could live like that as well if I had someone blackmailing me all the time
Old 11-25-2014, 08:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmemandy (View Post)
I don't think he's actually losing it, Narcisse has gone too far, I don't think I could live like that as well if I had someone blackmailing me all the time
You just pointed out the reasons why he's losing it.

ale-la-pazza1 they mentioned Mary and Catherine being in danger as much.

Yeah, so Mary seeks retribution, but we don't know the reasons behind it. We're back to square 1!

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 11-25-2014, 09:01 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
You just pointed out the reasons why he's losing it.
I hope Narcisse will stop when he sees Francis is losing it.
Old 11-25-2014, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
I hope Narcisse will stop when he sees Francis is losing it.
Doubt it. He will stop when he gets blamed for the castle attack.
Old 11-25-2014, 09:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
Doubt it. He will stop when he gets blamed for the castle attack.
Which is also when Francis is losing it...

Although if Narcisse took off after the attack, I guess we will only see it in 2X10.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 11-25-2014, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
ale-la-pazza1 they mentioned Mary and Catherine being in danger as much.
Yeah but the chances of something actually happening to them is 0 while the chances of the baby being killed/kidnapped/whatever are not that low.
Old 11-25-2014, 09:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ale-la-pazza1 (View Post)
Yeah but the chances of something actually happening to them is 0 while the chances of the baby being killed/kidnapped/whatever are not that low.
Sure, they won't be killed. But to say that nothing will happen to them is being a little....presumptuous maybe? Nothing is set in the stone.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 11-25-2014, 09:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

I have a theory, that is if they continuing on the lorcisse path.
When they'll be attacked, Narcisse will try to protect Lola and the baby, so they will take off and flee the castle.
After the attack Francis will look for his baby and Lola, he won't find them, he will think someone kidnapped them to hurt them (Narcisse). So, he will go off to try to find them and kill Narcisse in the process.
When he will be there Lola will explain that Narcisse was protecting them, and Francis will let him go.
Meanwhile Mary will try to understand who was behind that attack and why did that person attack them. (I don't think she trusts Conde enough to tell him about Narcisse's threats when she knows about it.)
Old 11-25-2014, 09:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I have a theory, that is if they continuing on the lorcisse path.
When they'll be attacked, Narcisse will try to protect Lola and the baby, so they will take off and flee the castle.
After the attack Francis will look for his baby and Lola, he won't find them, he will think someone kidnapped them to hurt them (Narcisse). So, he will go off to try to find them and kill Narcisse in the process.
When he will be there Lola will explain that Narcisse was protecting them, and Francis will let him go.
Meanwhile Mary will try to understand who was behind that attack and why did that person attack them. (I don't think she trusts Conde enough to tell him about Narcisse's threats when she knows about it.)
You know that this actually crossed my mind XD

But then I thought that I should take a break from my shippers glasses.

But for once it wouldn't be too predictable.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 11-25-2014, 09:32 AM
Obsessed Fan

I actually think that this is what's going to happen, it just makes more sense to me.
Because why would Mary work with Conde if she wants to seek retribution for Francis aka bring down Narcisse aka she has to tell Conde about it, and he will probably use that info for the future. And why would Francis think that Narcisse was behind it if it's not for Lola, he knows and he thinks that Narcisse will go after Lola since she betrayed him. I eve think that it will be the reason he will tell Mary, she will probably start asking question about where Lola is, and he will tell her the truth..
Again, very Lola centered episode but oh well..
And I remember Kenna telling Lola that she should be prepared to take her child and flee if someone wants to hurt Francis. I think that that's what she will do.
Old 11-25-2014, 09:35 AM
Master Fan

^^For once, I hope what you are saying is true

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 11-25-2014, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Which is also when Francis is losing it...

Although if Narcisse took off after the attack, I guess we will only see it in 2X10.
I don't think narcissi gives two craps about francois's mental state.
Old 11-25-2014, 09:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
I don't think narcissi gives two craps about francois's mental state.
You need to stop calling him Narcissi LOOOOOL

It sure ain't his main preocupation.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Closed Thread   Post New Thread