Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2014, 07:55 PM
Master Fan

I was starting to think who might be the one to kick the bucket. They said it would be a major character, but we know from bts shots from twitter and instagram that it's most likely none of the main cast. Since they said the death would come in the first episode and we have shots of all of them from after they stopped filming episode one. Now it won't be Leith because they just promoted him to regular, that makes no sense. That really only leaves a couple of characters. My money is on Peppercorn. Mostly because I doubt they are gonna marry him and Greer and shut the door on Greith forever.

Thoughts?
Old 08-11-2014, 08:49 PM
Elite Fan

No, not Peppercorn!!!

But, seriously, I don't think it's him. Someone on twitter said that they are shooting the Greer/Castleroy wedding in episode 2 or 3, I think?

Maybe his daughter dies, though? And possibly Pascal?
Old 08-12-2014, 02:44 AM
Master Fan

But is Peppercorn considered to be a major caracter though?

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 08-12-2014, 04:39 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by firewall (View Post)
No, not Peppercorn!!!

But, seriously, I don't think it's him. Someone on twitter said that they are shooting the Greer/Castleroy wedding in episode 2 or 3, I think?

I think writers always exaggerate when they talk about "major" characters dying, LOL. I think Pascal will die.

I heard they were shooting some kind of party for Ep 3 but do we know it's the Castleroy wedding?
Old 08-12-2014, 05:40 AM
Addicted Fan

I bet they're being liberal with 'major' character. They probably just mean it's someone we've seen more than once. I'd be surprised if it's Castleroy's daughter though, since Leith courting her seems like the show's plan to keep him and Greer in each other's orbits for now.

Edit: ^ great minds!
Old 08-12-2014, 05:55 AM
Elite Fan

ParsD, love that icon! So hot.

I'd miss Peppercorn if he kicked the bucket. I mean, people have been calling his death for so long, I wouldn't be surprised, but he's such a genuinely good guy, it would be sad to watch. But it's not like the plague pick and chose who it would take so it could still be anybody.

icon
Old 08-12-2014, 06:01 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParsD (View Post)
Edit: ^ great minds!
Hee!

I hope they don't kill Yvette (Castleroy's daughter), I found her and Leith tremendously entertaining in the finale, LOL.
Old 08-12-2014, 11:19 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I doubt they will kill off Castleroy before he is married to Greer.

Honestly there is only one main cast member that they could kill off I would not care at all. If they kill off anyone else I will be a sad panda
Old 08-12-2014, 01:25 PM
Master Fan

I'm sad that we don't have more news about Greer/Leith and Lola by now...

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 08-12-2014, 05:20 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
ParsD, love that icon! So hot.
Thanks! That scene, omg.

I certainly hope for more Francis/Mary undressing each other in the new season. With angst.
Old 08-12-2014, 09:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by firewall (View Post)
No, not Peppercorn!!!

I didn't say I wanted it to be Peppercorn just that I think it will be. He's the only character I haven't heard or seen anything about since they filmed episode one.

About them filming the wedding. Where did you see that? I usually don't miss stuff. (I have no life LOL) They already filmed 2 and 3. I saw no evidence of this.

I doubt the daughter will die, she's too new and I'm sure I saw pics of her after 2.01 filming as well.

Also, Pascal is not a major character. While they could be exaggerating on the "major character" thing, he's only been in 2 episodes. Hardly qualifies as major in any shape. Although I wouldn't be shocked if Pascal died, I think it's more likely he is going to try to sacrifice someone to stop the plague IMO.
Old 08-12-2014, 10:31 PM
Master Fan

Where did they say a "major" character will die? I just thought they said someone we know will.
Old 08-12-2014, 11:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by keroppi (View Post)
Honestly there is only one main cast member that they could kill off I would not care at all. If they kill off anyone else I will be a sad panda
Whoever could you possibly mean, Amy?

I think they said "someone we know" will die, not necessarily a major character.
Old 08-13-2014, 11:26 AM
Master Fan

I think the actor who plays Castleroy was in the table reading for ep2 so I don't think he's the one who goes

Toby Regbo
Old 08-13-2014, 11:52 AM
Extreme Fan

I expect the 'major character' description to be an exaggeration. It'll probably just be someone who's been in more than one episode and is a named character. Maybe Mary's uncle De Guise? Historically, he is a really important figure in Francis's government. But, I don't think the actors been on set much. Plus, with Craig Parker's character coming in, he might be seen a surplus to requirement. Pascal could die too.

I don't think Castleroy or his daughter will die just yet. I think the love triangle/possible square with Leith and Greer is going to carry on for at least the first half of this season.