Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2013, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ravenswood S&S #2: Day one of Ravenswood writer's room. Our family is growing. - Marlene King

Ravenswood
Spoilers & Speculation Thread #2

x

Ravenswood, a "spin-off" of Pretty Little Liars, will premiere on ABCFamily following PLL's annual Halloween
episode. Ravenswood will center on a town, not far from Rosewood, which has suffered under a deadly curse
for generations. Five strangers suddenly find themselves connected by this fatal curse and need to dig into the
town's mysterious and terrible history before it's too late for each of them.

Next on Ravenswood ...

1.01 - "Pilot'" - October 2013 - Series Premiere

episodes

1.02 - "TBA" - TBA

1.03 - "TBA" - TBA

1.04 - "TBA" - TBA

1.05 - "TBA" - TBA

1.06 - "TBA" - TBA

1.07 - "TBA" - TBA

1.08 - "TBA" - TBA

1.09 - "TBA" - TBA

1.10 - "TBA" - TBA

tweets

characters

Caleb Rivers Tyler Blackburn, who plays Caleb on PLL, is going to be bidding adieu to Rosewood and heading for Ravenswood come this fall, when the spin-off debuts as part of the annual PLL Halloween special. [source]

Miranda She's a feisty, disarming and unconventionally attractive 17-year-old. As a fiercely independent foster kid, she has tons of confidence, but it was hard-won. She uses her wits to cover her emotional scars. If you can break through the tough exterior, you've got a fearless, loyal friend for life. [source]

Abel Hottie alert! The 17-year-old is a lone wolf and old soul with brooding intensity. He may have something dangerous lurking inside him -- or maybe he's just wounded and trying to hide it. His trust is hard to earn, but once you've got it, he'll never let you down. [source] Brett Dier has been cast in the role of Abel. [source]

Olivia Abel's twin sister is a former prom queen who is struggling with a recent fall from grace. She used to be a carefree, happy teenager, but recent events have her questioning what's important, what's not and who her real friends are now that they've suddenly turned their backs on her. [source] Elizabeth Whitson has been cast in the role of Olivia. [source]

Tess Tess is Olivia's former best friend -- who is not involved in the curse. Merritt Patterson has been cast as Tess. [source]

Remy Britne Oldford has been cast as a regular, Remy, who can fit anywhere but doesn't belong to any one crowd. Inquisitive and determined, she won't stop looking for the truth until she finds it. [source]

relationships

friendships

general

S1 has an initial order for 10 episodes, with a possibility of a back order of more episodes. Filming will begin August 2013. [source]

casting news

Casting has begun. [source]
Old 06-24-2013, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

tftnt!
Old 06-24-2013, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Also idk if this was posted or not...

Quote:
Pretty Little Liars Spoilers: Ravenswood Scene Has Marlene King on "Edge"

Ravenswood still feels like a distant dream to us, but it’s not for the Pretty Little Liars cast and crew, who have already starting filming the PLL Halloween episode that will introduce three Ravenswood main characters. What did PLL/Ravenswood showrunner Marlene King have to say about the chemistry between future Ravenswood co-stars Tyler Blackburn (Caleb) and Nicole Gale Anderson (Miranda)?

"I was on the edge of my seat when watching your scenes w Caleb in the PLL Halloween episode. So excited for all to see @HeyItsNicoleA!" Marlene tweeted at Nicole yesterday.

Nicole will play Miranda, one of the five strangers brought together by Ravenswood’s generations-long curse. The 17-year-old foster kid is described as “feisty, disarming, and unconventionally attractive.” She is one of the three Ravenswood characters who will guest star in the PLL Halloween episode, along with twins Luke (Bret Dier) and Olivia (Elizabeth Whitson).

We wonder how well Miranda and Caleb know one another at this point, as - unlike her castmates - Miranda will also be making an appearance in PLL’s Season 4, Episode 9: “Into the Deep,” if this pic of her with Ian Harding (Ezra) at the table read is anything to go by. We doubt Caleb and Miranda are romantic, as it sounds like Haleb has an amiable, if not heartbreaking goodbye, but that doesn’t mean these two won’t get together in the future...
source
Old 06-24-2013, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Damn they already got a love interest for Caleb. Poor Hanna.
Old 06-24-2013, 04:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgchick (View Post)
Damn they already got a love interest for Caleb. Poor Hanna.
I'm sort of interested in the dynamic, even if I love Haleb
Old 06-24-2013, 04:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

Tftnt!
S T A R D U S T
Old 06-24-2013, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm interested to see how Miranda will fit in with the actual PLL cast
Old 06-24-2013, 06:23 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 06-24-2013, 10:58 PM
Addicted Fan

To answer a question from the previous thread, filming for Ravenswood starts in August. THe PLL Halloween episode is a backdoor pilot for Ravenswood so it will be very much a crossover show and then it will lead into the Ravenswood pilot which is independent from PLL.
Old 06-25-2013, 05:11 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT can't wait.
Old 06-25-2013, 01:04 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
Also idk if this was posted or not...

source
Thanks.
Old 06-25-2013, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by user4091989 (View Post)
To answer a question from the previous thread, filming for Ravenswood starts in August. THe PLL Halloween episode is a backdoor pilot for Ravenswood so it will be very much a crossover show and then it will lead into the Ravenswood pilot which is independent from PLL.
thanks!
Old 06-29-2013, 10:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
The Hollywood Reporter: Viewers had to wait a few episodes for Caleb to finally return to Rosewood. What was it like getting back into the swing of things?
Tyler Blackburn: It's so interesting because we're still filming the show right now and prepping for Ravenswood. I've been so busy that I forgot I wasn't in the first two episodes. (Laughs.)

THR: Will Caleb's relationship with his father be revisited?
Blackburn: Probably not as much as some would like it to. I think that it's just a relationship that will be a work in progress for a while. With Ravenswood especially, Caleb starts to uncover more about his ancestry so there's opportunity for that relationship to be revisited through that, so it leaves it open-ended.

THR: Will he start to uncover things about his past on Pretty Little Liars?
Blackburn: No, to be honest. On Pretty Little Liars, Caleb is definitely there to help Hanna uncover these mysteries with "A" and who Red Coat is. That's his main focus. Something happens in the Halloween episode that repaves his path so that his attention is more on his ancestors and his past and his bloodline.
Pretty Little Liars & Ravenswood - Tyler Blackburn Interview | Spoilers
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 06-30-2013, 02:33 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Thanks.
Old 06-30-2013, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

So at least Caleb is helping Hanna. Glad that he'll get more exposure in this show though
Closed Thread   Post New Thread