Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2003, 06:10 PM
Loyal Fan

new promo clip. from the yahoo group. i must never stop watching showtime between now and april. *shoots up with caffeine*

Whoa, I saw the new clip and it was Niceeeeeeeeeeee. It shows the
gang walking through Babylon. Brian leading the way followed by
Randy and Hal. Then Debbie and Ben, Then Em and Ted, and finally the
gals. Now Randy/Justin's hair is rather strange looking in the first
part of the segment, it's shaved all over except he has these long
strands or bangs hanging over his eyes. They are dressed in club
clothes. Than as Gale/Brian pushes the door open, they exit the club
in different clothes and Randy/Justin's hair looks completely shaved
than. Finally the group shot has the couples together and Yes guys
Brian and Justin are together and it is the sweetest thing.
Brian/Gale is sort of leaning into Randy /Justin than grips
Randy/Justin finger's and laces them. I can't believe how good they
all look. Again in the group shot Randy's hair look's good. It's
just that first shot remind's me of a skater cut.
Old 12-14-2003, 07:08 PM
Loyal Fan

and more about the promo! *still watching showtime*

I wanted to add it is not any scene's from S4. It is a promotional
shot of the cast. I am still weirded out about Randy's hair at the
beginning it is definitely a skater cut. Than they walk through the
door and that strand of hair is gone and I really think Randy looks
good. I like the cut. But I don't know what the hell the bangs were
for LOL...

The whole promotional thing looks like a fashion show. Than Gale
pushes the door open and they all come out in different clothes.
Than it kinda fades smoky and than that is when the cast is shown
all together in a cast shot.

It also said that " QAF IS COMING THIS SPRING ".

edited cause i just saw the promo. *is dead* i love it! so fcuking cool! and the interlacing fingers!!! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

[ 12-14-2003: Message edited katerin ]
Old 12-14-2003, 09:05 PM
Master Fan

I just saw it too. Aww. Randy's such a cutie. And lord knows I'd be the last one to say this, but he looks good with the short hair. It makes up for the losing of "The Hair", but just barely.
"The most important thing to me is that I have had people come up to me and say the show made me feel different about what they could be, about what they could do, about how they respond to problems, about being a female leader." - Joss Whedon
Old 12-14-2003, 09:09 PM
Loyal Fan

he makes it look very good!

and gale. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] gale, gale, gale!!!

*still dead*

interlacing. fingers...
Old 12-14-2003, 09:38 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yes, the finger part was great. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Well, because I love ya'll and have no life, here ya go.

cap1
cap2
cap3
cap4
cap5
cap6

I have more, but I'm kinda lazy right now. Those are the best parts, though, imo. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
"The most important thing to me is that I have had people come up to me and say the show made me feel different about what they could be, about what they could do, about how they respond to problems, about being a female leader." - Joss Whedon
Old 12-14-2003, 10:30 PM
Loyal Fan

big fat SQUEE! i love you oodles and oodles right now jen! the last one is ... [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

did they interrupt randy mid-cut?

"hey randy, gotta go finish the promos"
"b-but my hair...?"
"don't worry, we'll make it work!" [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-14-2003, 11:21 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

My thoery is they wanted it to be like that. I have no clue why, maybe just to be interesting. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] You never know. Though, he could have had it like that for Justin. Maybe Justin gets a mohawk before he cuts it completely. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 12-15-2003, 04:26 AM
Master Fan

LOL,the hair-cut's a tad weird...
Old 12-15-2003, 10:50 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SpySyd:
<STRONG>LOL,the hair-cut's a tad weird...</STRONG>
It's very weird. But I still love him ... and I promised myself I wouldn't freak out before time ... I won't ...

*prays*
Old 12-16-2003, 03:34 PM
New Fan

I can't believe I'm posting here - this is so out of character for me. But I just recently fell in love with QaF and I have no friends who have even seen the show - so I was so glad to find out that people crave to know what is going on as much as I do.
Old 12-16-2003, 03:42 PM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] WabQaF!!! My first post on FF felt weird too...I'd been lurking a really long time before then.

I'm like a season behind everyone else but I can't stay away from this thread.

Also for those that don't know the newest (and very pretty) promo is up at this site:

Link.

I'd been refreshing and refreshing and finally there it was!!! Now I just have to get my speakers set up so I can hear it as well as watch it.
-[-*colormist*-]-
Old 12-16-2003, 07:51 PM
New Fan

Thanks for the welcome, ColorMist! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'm in the middle of season 2 and catching up as fast as I can (sadly without showtime). I absolutle adore the chemistry between Brian and Justin, but I love Michael and everyone else too. I can't believe more people don't love this show.
Old 12-17-2003, 04:55 PM
Extreme Fan

WabQaF: I don't have Showtime either, I depend on my cousin for the DVDs (when I returned his season 2 to him, a couple of months after he had lent it to me, he snatched it out of my hands and treated it like his long-lost son...I guess I should be thankful he trusts me with it! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ). When S3 comes out (I think that's in Feb) he's agreed to lend it to me when I come back home for Easter break. But if I can save up the money I might just buy my own copy. That way I won't have to wait as long.

And I love Brian and Justin too! They are my number one reason for watching. Their chemistry can't be beat (it's far and away better than the chemistry of most of the couples on other shows I watch).
-[-*colormist*-]-
Old 12-17-2003, 10:32 PM
New Fan

Ack! I can't wait for Season 3 to come out. I know that chemistry that they have just about kills me = I think its why I just fell so desperately in love with the show. Its so true - all the other shows that I've been following lately seem to have just run out of steam (hehe literally) and I'm just in utter and complete awe of how QaF keeps Brian and Justin hot AND interesting!
Old 12-26-2003, 01:49 AM
Passionate Fan

i think the hair makes him look like a super gay artist! which... kinda fits him perfectly lol [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

you know that you are not alone
need you like water in my lungs
Closed Thread   Post New Thread