Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2017, 08:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay to the Lights (View Post)
Thanks
Old 04-28-2017, 10:05 AM
Elite Fan

EW SPOILER ROOM:

Quote:

Anything you can tease of what’s coming up on Prison Break? — Davey

Kellerman’s final words will be ringing in Van Gogh’s ears as he begins to question why he and A&W are blindly following orders. “There’s going to be a growing divide between those two operatives,” EP Paul Scheuring says. “In a lot of ways, those two operatives’ bond is greater than their allegiance to Poseidon, and so something is going to have to give in that relationship and that’s what we want. We want all these characters to have difficult choices that usually involve life or death at the end.”

Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Supernatural,' 'Handmaid's Tale,' 'Once Upon a Time' and more
Old 04-28-2017, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

So that suggests Jacob is NOT Poseidon.

Also, SUCRE!
Old 04-28-2017, 12:38 PM
Supreme Fan

Thanks for posting those!

Yep i actually thought it's too easy for Jacob to be Poseidon, total curveball. But he's involved somehow and cant be trusted. Hopefully we find out more in the next episode.

Also i wonder who Sara finds out about the real reason he faked his death? How would she find that out? Look forward to seeing that.

Sucre!! Finally! Thinking my theory on him coming to help by coming over with the boat that will take them back to the US comes true....looking likely now.

I love you. You'll see i loved you. I never stopped loving you. This whole lie, it was for you...
Old 04-28-2017, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

I had a feeling Kellerman's words were going to affect him, given he didn't mention it to A&W afterward and the look on his face.
Old 04-28-2017, 08:03 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for posting
Old 04-29-2017, 09:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

Old 04-29-2017, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the promo.
Old 04-29-2017, 08:25 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for posting
Old 05-01-2017, 06:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Is there anyone from Germany that can confirm this?

Someone posted on SpoilerTV

Quote:
According to the episode synopsys from the German tv station (where the eps air the following Saturday) we'll see the reunion of Michael and Sara in episode 7.

Michael has been poisoned. There are in Greece and can't find a trustworthy doctor. So Lincoln calls Sara for help. She comes to Kreta (Greece) and cures Michael. When she shows him pictures of their son, he recognizes the person (Jakob/ Poseidon??) besides Mike
This would explain the picture of Sara/Michael I have seen where he is badly injured and she looks to be by his bedside.
Old 05-01-2017, 08:54 AM
Supreme Fan

Well this is exciting!!

Would she leave Mike though? I wonder if Jacob somehow convinces her of his trust and she does end up leaving him with Jacob while she goes to Michael, makes sense from the promo when she says "I'm the only one that can help him", "I can't look my son in the eye and tell him i let his Father die" and from Jacob saying "And if i told you not to go?" it completely makes sense that she was leaving to actually help him medically. She would always go. Plus the description from episode 7 says about her finding out why he faked his own death....how would she find that out if it wasn't from Michael himself? Things would definitely point to that, but i never would have said she would travel to them....so that's something i wouldn't have thought of. And as you said, that picture of him on the bed and her by his side. Looks like it!

I love you. You'll see i loved you. I never stopped loving you. This whole lie, it was for you...
Old 05-01-2017, 09:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

This one. It connects to the above. It took me a while to believe its Michael, because it didn't look like him, with the lightening. But a few people told me its him.

Old 05-01-2017, 09:42 AM
Supreme Fan

Oh yeah its definitely Michael. When i first saw it, i wasn't sure either. But having looked at it a few times it is him. Plus the way her hand is positioned makes you think its not him. But lets face it, who else would it be?!

Old 05-01-2017, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm kinda excited about this, bring on all the Michael&Sara scenes.
Old 05-01-2017, 04:00 PM
Supreme Fan

T-Bag shows Sara the photos of Jacob

Source ew.com

I know!! I wasn't expecting that, hopefully we can get confirmation of the German synopsis to confirm it.

ETA: Episode 7 'Wine Dark Sea' Promotional images

OH MY GOD, looks like it was right! Michael is sick! And that is definitely the scene they are in with him in the bed....also i think the one where Michael and Sara are really close together like they just kissed in one of the promos! Looks like the reunion will be episode 7 guys!!

Last edited by SaraLou; 05-01-2017 at 04:18 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread