Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2015, 07:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't like Jackie.
Old 01-16-2015, 08:32 AM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotwalkingaway (View Post)
I love the show as well I think this season has really picked up the pace. I just felt 515 had everyone acting like morons.
It really was, everyone was dumber than usual. I felt like 5a was building up momentum and now so far in 5b it's stalled again.
Old 01-16-2015, 08:54 AM
Elite Fan

Basically. I was so enjoying 5A and then 5b happened.

icon
Old 01-16-2015, 08:59 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerFan (View Post)
I think they'll fake murder Alison (if that's the real Alison) or kill her for real (if it's not Alison but her twin) in the S5 finale and later reveal real ali or her twin as A ...

(that made much more sense in my head)
That note was kind of funny.It said your friends will soon be seeing you.What friends are they.Certinly that's not the liars

If ali is killed off in 5x25 what's almost certin going to happen is 6x01 picks up 4 years later.and a resumes.Although i won't be bothering with it anymore.

Sasha is only reason i am still bothering with show.without her i am bye bye just like i did to vampire diaries,the originals,and once upon a time.

since 5x13 i have been dvring show so i can skip over parts i don't want to see.with emison 100% completly destroyed i have no relationship or ship to watch on show.

I am seriously considering simply reading recaps of 5x16-21 Inless I see evidance before hand ali is actully In episode.and even then i won't watch live anymore.only dvr it for ali scenes.

let's be honest you and i are only ones around here expect for any one else who still posts in emison thread who would care if ali were to be killed off.the rest are so-anti ali they would cheer if she was killed off.

The idea anymore of ali as a just proves what terrable writers PLL has.What's the point of seasons 6 and 7 everything has been revealed.Except for alison fans all assume she is a.
They are making sara shepard seem brillent by compasion.

Most around here would love it if sasha was written off and lindsey Shaw was made regural for season 6.

Hopefully more emison fans wake up and see reality like me.Mk lied through her teeth when she claimed to love emison.Same as any other writer.They are all like JD.they love paily.And she lied through her teeth when she said their story isn't over.BS.Of course it is after emily's actions in 5x14,emily having new crush in 5x18,and return of paige in season 6 if she is telling the truth.

Ratings will be intresting to see if flood of alison and emison fans quit show after 5x25.

I can't buy anymore the idea emily ever cared about ali at all.
Old 01-16-2015, 10:18 AM
Extreme Fan

@robbins, first Marlene said big A will be revealed in S6? Now reports say end of S5, not sure which is true.

I have no idea what they'll do in S7.
Old 01-16-2015, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbins (View Post)
That note was kind of funny.It said your friends will soon be seeing you.What friends are they.Certinly that's not the liars

If ali is killed off in 5x25 what's almost certin going to happen is 6x01 picks up 4 years later.and a resumes.Although i won't be bothering with it anymore.

Sasha is only reason i am still bothering with show.without her i am bye bye just like i did to vampire diaries,the originals,and once upon a time.

since 5x13 i have been dvring show so i can skip over parts i don't want to see.with emison 100% completly destroyed i have no relationship or ship to watch on show.

I am seriously considering simply reading recaps of 5x16-21 Inless I see evidance before hand ali is actully In episode.and even then i won't watch live anymore.only dvr it for ali scenes.

let's be honest you and i are only ones around here expect for any one else who still posts in emison thread who would care if ali were to be killed off.the rest are so-anti ali they would cheer if she was killed off.

The idea anymore of ali as a just proves what terrable writers PLL has.What's the point of seasons 6 and 7 everything has been revealed.Except for alison fans all assume she is a.
They are making sara shepard seem brillent by compasion.

Most around here would love it if sasha was written off and lindsey Shaw was made regural for season 6.

Hopefully more emison fans wake up and see reality like me.Mk lied through her teeth when she claimed to love emison.Same as any other writer.They are all like JD.they love paily.And she lied through her teeth when she said their story isn't over.BS.Of course it is after emily's actions in 5x14,emily having new crush in 5x18,and return of paige in season 6 if she is telling the truth.

Ratings will be intresting to see if flood of alison and emison fans quit show after 5x25.

I can't buy anymore the idea emily ever cared about ali at all.
I think it will be like the books Ali will be presumed but she'll be out preparing her next move.
Old 01-16-2015, 10:30 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerFan (View Post)
@robbins, first Marlene said big A will be revealed in S6? Now reports say end of S5, not sure which is true.

I have no idea what they'll do in S7.
It's marlene king you shouldn't believe a word she says

I am defently preparing myself to be done with show after 5x25

There is possibly that in 5x25

alison is killed-sasha only worked 2 days on episode and then 6x01 jumps ahead 4 years later and a resumes

or alison is revealed as a and is apparently killed and in 6x01 liars tart getting messages again and seasons 6 and 7 are about did ali really die in 5x25 or is this new a.

I will be done with show if eather happens.But,meltdown on Twitter,tumblr,and wiki will be entertaining when those who called me negative when i said MK and writers lying about liking emison and i was right on how bad it looked for emison and it was completly destroyed.

eather one of what i suggest happen and sasha is out the door after 5x25.But that's what most here want anyway.
Old 01-16-2015, 10:32 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I think it will be like the books Ali will be presumed but she'll be out preparing her next move.
It doesn't matter.Except for possable appearance at end of season 7.Sasha will be done with
show.And i certinly won't be watching.

Marlene king and her staff will make Sara Shepard come off as brillent writer compared to her.
Old 01-16-2015, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Leigh Tumblr
Old 01-16-2015, 08:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

Is this the first time Aria/Jason have spoken since season 2? lol
Old 01-16-2015, 09:10 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)

Thanks.
Old 01-16-2015, 09:14 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTwentySix (View Post)
Is this the first time Aria/Jason have spoken since season 2? lol
I think so. Are we gonna get some kind of weird Ezra/Aria/Jason/Ashley thing??

Also LMAO at them making Spencer dropping that egg look so ~~~dramatic~~~ in the promo. Jfc.
S T A R D U S T
Old 01-17-2015, 01:47 AM
Elite Fan

So this random but I'm wondering are we going to get some good romantic Hanna/Caleb scenes any time soon? The ice cream scene was nice but not too much on the romantic side and then we had like a phone call last episode even though he almost got cooked alive in a kiln (although l do feel like 5b so far has shown they are in a really good place with their relationship and that makes me happy). And now I feel like everything with Caleb I'm seeing lately is him and somebody else- Spencer (they almost have like a little detective agency going with how much sleuthing they are doing together lately), Emily (giving romantic advice in a sneak peek I saw on Youtube), etc. I'm not totally complaining because I'm realizing that Tyler has chemistry (not romantic just in general) with like everyone he comes into contact with and I love watching him no matter what he's doing, but I want more Hanna/Caleb especially in the romantic sense. Also I'd love to see them sleuthing together more too instead of Spencer always being his mystery solving partner.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 01-17-2015, 01:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Are we gonna get some kind of weird Ezra/Aria/Jason/Ashley thing??
Nope, Ezria has their annual triangle with the new cook of the Brew.
Old 01-17-2015, 06:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Really I thought the new cook was to tempt Emily
Closed Thread   Post New Thread