Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2015, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmilla (View Post)
Which, honestly, say a lot.
Exactly my point.
Also Jackie's text message
Like who hired you, girl? Sending a text message as an acceptance letter like lmao
Old 01-15-2015, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ale-la-pazza1 (View Post)
Exactly my point.
Also Jackie's text message
Like who hired you, girl? Sending a text message as an acceptance letter like lmao
That made me laugh out loud
Old 01-15-2015, 04:16 PM
Elite Fan

The writers have no clue how the admissions process works. That's probably why they ended Hanna's campus visit early.

icon
Old 01-15-2015, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Gossip girl used to have acceptance letters by text messages so PPL took a page from that lol
Old 01-15-2015, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's from before the last episode, but I don't remember this being posted -

Quote:
It was quite a twist for Alison to end up in jail. It seems like Ali won't take kindly to that sort of thing, so how will that play out for the girls?
[Ali going to jail is] a story that runs through the entire winter season and sets all of their illusions and expectations about whether or not they have done the right thing. Ali's used to being in control, so when you strip away all of the things that work for her, I think you're going to get down to the core of who she really is, which may not be pleasant — or may be, surprisingly. She may come out of the slammer a better person — we'll just have to see.

One of the winter premiere's sadder moments was Emily and Paige's split. Does this mean Paige probably isn't "A," as some fans have speculated, and how soon will it be before she appears on the show again?
I've got a deep, warm spot in my heart for Emily and Paige, so I'm going to do what I can do to keep that relationship on the books. But I think what we're going to do is just give that relationship a rest for a while.

How does Mona's stolen laptop affect the Liars moving forward?
I'll tell you that right now, they're fixated on what's on the computer, but the mystery might be the computer itself.

The promo for Tuesday's episode shows Toby (Keegan Allen) finding a knife in Mona's yard. How is his stint as a cop going to impact the storylines?
I think what [that storyline] really brings into relief is that, I think Toby joined the police with a certain expectation that he'd be able to help the girls in a certain way, and I think it's not working out that way. There's a conflict between Toby the cop and Toby the boyfriend, which I don't think they were expecting would have an effect on them.

What else can we expect from the rest of the season?
This is some of the most aggressive storytelling we've done in the history of the series. To quote my title for the holiday, "It's a Dark Ride." If you can watch it live, don't watch it alone — we've got some pretty hairy stuff coming up.
X

Leigh Tumblr
Old 01-15-2015, 07:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

For those who have read the books:

Does anyone think maybe Mona is taking the place of Tabitha in the later additions? Where the girls are going to be framed for a murder they did not commit? I can see it going that way, paying homage to the books but in a not so obvious way?

Also, this picture form last night's episode:

I thought it was a big hint that they made sure not to have the note signed 'A'. I think that note was from Alison's helper, and of course it's not signed A because Alison is A. I feel like that's one of those clues that when it's all finally revealed Marlene will be like "oh remember that note Ali got that wasn't signed? That was a clue."
Old 01-15-2015, 07:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSpell619 (View Post)
For those who have read the books:

Does anyone think maybe Mona is taking the place of Tabitha in the later additions? Where the girls are going to be framed for a murder they did not commit? I can see it going that way, paying homage to the books but in a not so obvious way?

I thought it was a big hint that they made sure not to have the note signed 'A'. I think that note was from Alison's helper, and of course it's not signed A because Alison is A. I feel like that's one of those clues that when it's all finally revealed Marlene will be like "oh remember that note Ali got that wasn't signed? That was a clue."
I think they'll fake murder Alison (if that's the real Alison) or kill her for real (if it's not Alison but her twin) in the S5 finale and later reveal real ali or her twin as A ...

(that made much more sense in my head)
Old 01-15-2015, 08:12 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerFan (View Post)
I think they'll fake murder Alison (if that's the real Alison) or kill her for real (if it's not Alison but her twin) in the S5 finale and later reveal real ali or her twin as A ...
This. But first they're going to "redeem" Ali and make her look innocent again so that it comes as a shock... or at least the writers will think it's a shock.
Old 01-15-2015, 08:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
I still love it too, and I think 5B has been great so far I'm excited about it again, and during 4A I never thought I would be.
Yeah, I definitely think season 5 has saved it from the boring droll of a lot of Season 4, especially 4A. I'm interestedagain at this point, which is good. I really think brining Alison back gave it the shot in the arm it needed, though I'm still unhappy about certain things, like Jason/Ashley.
Old 01-15-2015, 08:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
It's from before the last episode, but I don't remember this being posted -

X
Thanks.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 01-15-2015, 08:58 PM
Loyal Fan

I love the show as well I think this season has really picked up the pace. I just felt 515 had everyone acting like morons.

icon

Nidz. Spencer/Toby | Bellamy/Clarke | Sara/Snart | Magnus/Alec
Old 01-15-2015, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorkel567 (View Post)
Yeah, I definitely think season 5 has saved it from the boring droll of a lot of Season 4, especially 4A. I'm interestedagain at this point, which is good. I really think brining Alison back gave it the shot in the arm it needed, though I'm still unhappy about certain things, like Jason/Ashley.
4A was dull for the most part I think 4B was where it started picking up, but I didn't start really feeling excited about it again until 5A, I still have that now Alison being back has really helped, she's an intriguing character, and having her around keeps things interesting. I'm fine with Jason/Ashley, it probably won't go anywhere anyway, and it has amused me

Leigh Tumblr
Old 01-15-2015, 09:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

I thought 5A was fantastic, seeing the girls go from trying to help Ali, to realizing she isn't someone to be trusted, and then finally in the premiere it was SO satisfying to see her get arrested.

I'm really skeptical about this second half because I don't think the last episode was great, they say they're doing "aggressive story-telling" this half of the season, but it felt like filler to me. I really hope the next episode get's into the focus on the mystery they've been pushing in all of these interviews, because the show was finally picking up.

Another thing about the note Ali got, I read this in another thread and I thought it was a really good point, Ali deliberately looked for the note, it wasn't signed A, and it was almost as if it was a note telling her that her plan was coming along.
Old 01-16-2015, 12:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yes!!!!!!
Old 01-16-2015, 07:25 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Yep.

Alison pulled a Gone Girl in the later books in order to frame the Liars; don't see why she couldn't do it in the show, too.
S T A R D U S T
Closed Thread   Post New Thread