Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2014, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

In the books did A wear those flawless black hoodies or was this something the show decided to use? And if so was it just Mona's A or did Ali do it also?
Old 08-31-2014, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgchick (View Post)
In the books did A wear those flawless black hoodies or was this something the show decided to use? And if so was it just Mona's A or did Ali do it also?
No clothing mentioned.
Old 08-31-2014, 02:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Whether Alison being "A" is a Red Herring doesn't matter in regarding her being considered evil given that there is proof that she threw Spencer under the bus and lied about the whole thing to the police.

Emison fans can't spin that- which they are trying to do to my amusement.

Also, I am tired of the Red Herring Argument in regards the Alison; its been 5 seasons and at some point we were going to find out who was "A".
Old 08-31-2014, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirror (View Post)
You know, I kind of want Ali to survive, but just be completely defeated and powerless. That would be hell for her, and a fitting end in my opinion.
It definitely would be the most severe punishment for her.

I would love for 5B to be all about revealing who Alison truly is along with Mona's death meaning something. I'm still not over her death and I think a lot of fans agree. So I hope MK shows us how Mona helped the Liars out with even her brief investigation before her life was taken.
Old 08-31-2014, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Also, I am tired of the Red Herring Argument in regards the Alison; its been 5 seasons and at some point we were going to find out who was "A".
Soon.
Old 08-31-2014, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Book readers... when was Ali revealed as A in the books?
Old 08-31-2014, 03:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
I'd say Wanted? (Book 8) But it's so different because the books are so different. Mona was A, period. Then she died, and I think it was Wanted where they all really found out about Courtney. But we're talking, everything in the books to that point was so different (a lot of this started in elementary school, and now they're in middle school, and stuff like-- Aria/Noel broke up until they realize that *oh noes* Noel didn't kiss Ali, but the other way around It's young adult stuff, but scary and sick. So Mona's dead, and yet there's still an A, but there was none of this "uber A" crap like in the show. Courtney had a presser (for real! LOL) and that's how people found out about a "Courtney" at all. And then Ali says she's really Ali, not Courtney. And ...it's just different.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong; too lazy to go get the books and flip through

(And my take on the books is prob. different than others'. But to me, the books are just that different from the show.)

Imo, Mona was never as "in control" as she thought she was (even though she was "Mona"); I think the sinister was going on a long time before, and Mona was more of a pawn by far than in the books. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Her mom killed his wife. He needs another.

Walder / Sansa
Old 08-31-2014, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Book 8, kinda at the middle.
Old 08-31-2014, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Book 8 and that was the original end of the series but because of the tv show Ss continued. well in the books Ali is not as attractive she has burns and she is super skinny losing her looks could be punishment
Old 08-31-2014, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Thanks, guys!

Wow, I didn't know that was the original end to the series but she continued on when the TV show got started. It makes sense why she went there.

So once she was revealed in the books, she's been in hiding ever since? Are the Liars searching for her?
Old 08-31-2014, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No the liars want to put it behind them. So for awhile they have normal life until their Spring break when Ali gets one of her Preserve Radly friends to impersonate her eventually the liars think they kill her. Over the summer her boyfriend exploits their weakness aka being Spencer drug dealer and then in Septmber A notes start again
Old 08-31-2014, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
No the liars want to put it behind them. So for awhile they have normal life until their Spring break when Ali gets one of her Preserve Radly friends to impersonate her eventually the liars think they kill her. Over the summer her boyfriend exploits their weakness aka being Spencer drug dealer and then in Septmber A notes start again
Wow. What does Ali's family think of all of this? How much awareness do they have of what's going on?
Old 08-31-2014, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well her parents thought she was dead. So did the liars for awhile and the police. Emily felt guilty because she left the door open for Ali to survive the fire
Old 08-31-2014, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Got it.

So how did the Liars find out she was A?
Old 08-31-2014, 09:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Got it.

So how did the Liars find out she was A?
I am pretty sure she confessed to it while all of them were together in the burning building. But its been a while since I last read the books or had them; I made the mistake of loaning all the book to a friend who I never saw again.

If the Liars are smart in 5B- they'll ally themselves with Jenna
Closed Thread   Post New Thread