Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2014, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I love that Janel's sticking around! If you think about it... even when Mona was alive, sometimes we went several episodes without even seeing her. So really, the frequency of seeing Mona will probably stay the same as it's always been, we'll just be seeing her in flashbacks instead. I'll take it.
Old 08-27-2014, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yup, it should be pretty much the same, and hearing that she'll still be around in the end really does further convince me that her murder will be the new version of Alison's murder.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-27-2014, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
Yup, it should be pretty much the same, and hearing that she'll still be around in the end really does further convince me that her murder will be the new version of Alison's murder.
I bet you're absolutely right.

Do you think Melissa's in danger when Ali finds out (if she hasn't already) about the tape? Melissa is still alive in the books, right?
Old 08-27-2014, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Melissa's definitely in danger, because whether she knows about Ali or not, if Ali sees that tape, she'll know that Melissa is willing to kill for Spencer, and she can't have that.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-27-2014, 04:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgchick (View Post)
TFTNT

I can't believe I never realized that Mona's mom is played by Sydney Penny who played Julia Santos from All My Children. Julia and Noah was the **** back then. Now I know why I know why I ended up feeling sorry for Leona.
I thought she looked familiar!!!!!!! Noah and Julia! Beautiful.

icon
Old 08-27-2014, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah something about Mona's mom made me like her instantly and it took a day for me to realize it was Julia, Maria's little sister. lol

I wonder if Melissa will be back to tell the cops that Spencer never killed Bethany and is willing to go to jail for her because I can't see Spencer throwing her sister under.
Old 08-27-2014, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't think either will happen Spencer won't incriminate Melissa, and Peter will stop Melissa from finding out what has happened for as long as possible.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-27-2014, 04:55 PM
New Fan

Did anybody else notice this?
Old 08-27-2014, 04:55 PM
New Fan

Ugh, my pc double posted it. sorry!
Old 08-27-2014, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
I don't think either will happen Spencer won't incriminate Melissa, and Peter will stop Melissa from finding out what has happened for as long as possible.
This could get messy where the parents have to choose too.

They used two different wigs for the A person. I still don't think Ali killed Mona but I think she's guilty of Mona's death though.
Old 08-27-2014, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm not sure Veronica knows, yet, we don't know what Peter told her in 506 He'll probably just decide he can handle it without sacrificing Melissa, and not give her a choice. I guess it depends on if he actually can handle it when it comes to whether or not Melissa actually does get told.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-27-2014, 05:14 PM
Loyal Fan

I am still not okay (and this is going to be my catch phrase for a while)

So I read in one of the many interviews with Janel that we will get a Ghost Mona in the Christmas Episode that messes with Alison- Mona will be the Ghost of Christmas Past, Present, and Future

And I like that we will be seeing more of Mona in 5B though it still sucks that it is only in flashback form. I really wanted to see Mona go to Prom and College. I hope her clues for the Liars are dumbed down a bit- Hanna and Spencer may be smart, but they have bad habit of getting sidetracked too much
Old 08-28-2014, 05:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorkel567 (View Post)
Gonna just repost for the new thread.

TVLine's Post-Mortem with Janel Parrish

She says she is still a series regular and shall be explored in flashbacks like Ali was.
Thanks for posting that, at least she is still on the show
Old 08-28-2014, 10:20 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrisPrior (View Post)
Did anybody else notice this?
I did, but I'm stuck between thinking two things: that it was unintentional and something the audience wasn't really supposed to take note of vs it was intentional and maybe the exact sequence of events wasn't necessary as it appeared as the episode portrayed it. I feel like it's a pretty big thing for them to overlook if it wasn't intentional because seriously the hair is like a foot longer as the person is going up the stairs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick2951 (View Post)
So I read in one of the many interviews with Janel that we will get a Ghost Mona in the Christmas Episode that messes with Alison- Mona will be the Ghost of Christmas Past, Present, and Future
Oh my, I seriously hope that is not true.

Icon by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 08-28-2014, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I think I'm going to do a series rewatch before 5B.

I feel like I need to get everything in order inside my head. I also want to pick up on possible foreshadowing stuff.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how this season concludes. I think next to season 1, it's my favorite season to date.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread