Fan Forum Hero

It's deep for someone who watched the show in years
Old 07-26-2016, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Definitely.

Quote:
Toby’s death, on the other hand, might transpire in the summer finale. “Pretty Little Liars” Season 7 finale spoilers suggest that Spoby will be involved in a horrific car crash that will kill Toby. It was previously reported that Troian Bellisario was quite emotional with King about a certain character.
'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Sad Ending for Spoby; Truth About Ezra's Proposal

Is this seriously true? It better not be! I mean, Shower can go swim with the fishes but I thought the Toby death was all BS... hopefully this article is just playing off of the rumors and it's not true.
Old 07-26-2016, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Just playing on rumours based on people freaking out on twitter. The person that runs the troianupdates account says she has a source and they've confirmed that he doesn't die, and I've never known the person behind that account to be dishonest and/or attention seeking.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 07-26-2016, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I hate when articles take rumors as fact. With that being said, I'm still scared they might do that
Old 07-27-2016, 10:07 AM
Part-Time Fan

7x08 synopsis
Quote:
" Emily goes up for a position as the Rosewood High swim coach, only to learn that her ex-girlfriend Paige is also up for the job. Hanna is visited by Mrs. Grunwald after she has a vision that the PLLs are in danger. The girls track down the doctor who delivered Mary’s baby in order to get answers. Ali decides to go back to work to help bring some normalcy to her life again. "
PLL 7x08 Exes and OMGs official synopsis
Old 07-27-2016, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
Just playing on rumours based on people freaking out on twitter. The person that runs the troianupdates account says she has a source and they've confirmed that he doesn't die, and I've never known the person behind that account to be dishonest and/or attention seeking.
I think Keegan might be trolling because he has that picture up saying he's going to miss everyone or eveything, lol.

'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7 Spoilers: Keegan Allen Hints At Toby's Death In Freeform Show? : ENTERTAINMENT : Design & Trend

Is it possible that Toby and Spencer come up with a plan to fake Toby's death so he can go deeply undercover in order to solve something serious?

Either way, I trust that source. My guess is the cast is embracing the speculation. I also read that the cast were fully on board with whatever this storyline is about so if Toby dies, why on earth would the cast be fully on board? That has to mean either something all together different happens or maybe there is a twist to what goes on somehow.
Old 07-27-2016, 01:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabiki (View Post)
7x08 synopsis
Hmmm so Emily, Paige and Alison are all going to be working under the same roof? That'll be interesting. Of course we already know that most likely Paige will bow out once she realizes Emily is after the job, cause she would, and also because we've seen Shay wearing the coaches uniform in BTS stuff. So maybe Paige gets offered another job? She looked like she could possibly be wearing a teacher type outfit in that pic Norman posted when they were shooting 7x11. I could see Paige being like a counselor or something. Who knows though.

I'm just really starting to wonder if MK is actually going to try this whole 'Ali is jealous' thing with Paige/Paily. Cause that's really going to suck if they only brought her back to advance that storyline, mainly because it makes absolutely no sense and also because that's just crude to do to Paige/Paily fans when they have Sabrina for that. So I'm seriously hoping that MK is just trolling once again and that's not what's truly happening.

I seriously doubt they will kill Toby, and if they do it will end up being a Mona type death most likel. Keegan is like the male face of PLL basically, so I doubt they would really kill him off unless he wanted to be for some reason.
Old 07-27-2016, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by jace1793 (View Post)
Hmmm so Emily, Paige and Alison are all going to be working under the same roof? That'll be interesting. Of course we already know that most likely Paige will bow out once she realizes Emily is after the job, cause she would, and also because we've seen Shay wearing the coaches uniform in BTS stuff. So maybe Paige gets offered another job? She looked like she could possibly be wearing a teacher type outfit in that pic Norman posted when they were shooting 7x11. I could see Paige being like a counselor or something. Who knows though.

I'm just really starting to wonder if MK is actually going to try this whole 'Ali is jealous' thing with Paige/Paily. Cause that's really going to suck if they only brought her back to advance that storyline, mainly because it makes absolutely no sense and also because that's just crude to do to Paige/Paily fans when they have Sabrina for that. So I'm seriously hoping that MK is just trolling once again and that's not what's truly happening.

I seriously doubt they will kill Toby, and if they do it will end up being a Mona type death most likel. Keegan is like the male face of PLL basically, so I doubt they would really kill him off unless he wanted to be for some reason.

I'm really afraid Paige was brought back to advance Emison and if so, that will be so cruel.

So true about Keegan. Like I said in my last post it might appear as if he dies but he actually won't die.

As for Troian being emotional... we know that can I kiss you comment is out there and she loves Spoby. I could see her all emotional over any sort of dramatic/romantic scene with Keegan given how much they adore each other. Even a twist scene could make her emotional as a result of.
Old 07-28-2016, 06:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
I think Keegan might be trolling because he has that picture up saying he's going to miss everyone or eveything, lol.
I think he said that because the show is almost over, they only have like 8 episodes left to film. Ohter cast members were posting nostalgic stuff too
Old 07-28-2016, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
I think he said that because the show is almost over, they only have like 8 episodes left to film. Ohter cast members were posting nostalgic stuff too
Oh that's good to know. I'm obviously inhaling the paranoia right now, lol.
Old 07-28-2016, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the link.
Old 07-28-2016, 12:27 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabiki (View Post)
7x08 synopsis
Thanks.
Old 07-29-2016, 12:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

Emma Dumont will play a new character named Katherine Daly, she is in 7x11 and I think she is in 7x12 too because she was on set yesterday Imdb x

Old 07-29-2016, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the links and pics.
Old 07-29-2016, 02:11 PM
Elite Fan

Remember that dude Holden? Well.......

Casting Bits: Shane Coffey Returns to 'Pretty Little Liars', Hope Recast on 'The Originals' and More

icon
Closed Thread   Post New Thread