Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2016, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Caleb was never a dick with Hanna
Except he was in the 6B flashbacks. He walked out on her knowing full well she was expecting him to still be there when she got back, and even before then he made it pretty clear he had a problem with her being successful. Even if he is back to normal if/when they do get back together, it'll only be because she got fired and is no longer successful.

Rollins doesn't necessarily have to be dead. The liars are about to report him for abusing Ali because she keeps getting worse in his care, if that goes somewhere, legally Ali's care would fall to Jason, who is god knows where, or her Aunt, who is able to be present when the decision is made.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 07-02-2016, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Yes, that's true about him being a dick in the flashback. So fcking stupid he didn't bring his phone with him. Who does that? Who doesn't bring your phone along with you if you're going out of the country like that and you just had a major fight/break up with the only person you've ever truly loved? That was utterly ridiculous.

Hanna's always been my favorite character and I know she loves Caleb so I'm stuck. I can't love Hanna and not want her to be happy. We all know the only guy who could truly make her happy is Caleb and I do believe he will be his normal self when they reunite. They brought out the best in each other, it was so obvious.

Spencer and Caleb brought out the worst in each other. I seriously couldn't stand either of them throughout all of 6B because of their ridiculous, gross relationship.

I guess for me Hanna's either happy at the end of the series single (it can be done, you can be happy single!) or working things out with Caleb. No other guy's going to do it for her. Jordan was cute, nice, supportive and not that it matters, had money coming out of his ears and he never did it for her. Only Caleb and that's the reality.

So I'm pulling for a single Hanna or a Haleb that is healthy.

True about Rollins. The thing is, how often do the Liars get help from authorities and it actually works out? Rollins could have his butt covered like crazy and no matter what they try to do, they won't be able to nail him kind of like Ian who always skated until eventually he died. I see Rollins like Ian in the end.
Old 07-02-2016, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wasent a fan of caleb in s6 but I root for them due to their past I got past Calebs ghost flirting I can get past this
Old 07-02-2016, 08:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Except he was in the 6B flashbacks. He walked out on her knowing full well she was expecting him to still be there when she got back, and even before then he made it pretty clear he had a problem with her being successful. Even if he is back to normal if/when they do get back together, it'll only be because she got fired and is no longer successful.
Caleb has yet to show he can handle a relationship with normal Hanna or Spencer for that matter. Case in point, he bailed when Hanna's career was taking off, and he started jumping Spencer's bones during her season 7 drama. He likes those damsels in distress. As soon as it gets monotonous, he's pretty much ehhhhhhh and gets restless. Just when Spencer's election drama ends and Hanna's trouble begins, Caleb's all about the "past tense" with Spaleb. That dude can't settle period. The writers can't convince me otherwise unless he's like 45 at the end of the series. If he hasn't gotten the hang of it in five years......yeah.

icon
Old 07-02-2016, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Kind off off topic but not really -

I've recently been watching One Tree Hill for the first time, and I've just made it to their time jump. The difference is astounding. The jumps were roughly the same amount of time, but whereas the OTH characters have come back more mature, actually acting like adults etc. the PLLs have come back even more petty, selfish and arrogant than they were when they were teens.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 07-03-2016, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I wasent a fan of caleb in s6 but I root for them due to their past I got past Calebs ghost flirting I can get past this
Haha exactly. Totally agree.
Old 07-04-2016, 11:51 AM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyLittleSecret (View Post)
Thanks.
Old 07-04-2016, 03:50 PM
Elite Fan

Little late but thanks for the new thread and the goodies!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 07-05-2016, 05:33 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
the PLLs have come back even more petty, selfish and arrogant than they were when they were teens.
PLL should have never done the time jump. They should have just done post HS, pre-college like the books. That was their first mistake.
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-05-2016, 07:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmilla (View Post)
PLL should have never done the time jump. They should have just done post HS, pre-college like the books. That was their first mistake.
I completely agree. This time jump is so stupid. They've had to spend all this time on pointless love interests that would never mean anything. There has not been one love interest I've liked. But nothing can beat the lame Spencer/Caleb/Hanna triangle. How annoying and a complete waste of time.

I'm sure MK was attempting to be cute and creative, and didn't want to be totally in sync with the books so she did the time jump. It failed. I think 7A is better but that's only because these dead weight pointless love interests are all leaving finally and it's focusing more on the mystery. But 6B was a complete disaster.

There's a theory going around that Hanna's going to fake her death like Emily did in the books. All I know is if MK wants to successfully conclude this series she will follow the books as closely as possible.
Old 07-05-2016, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Been a while since last post so not really a double...

I called it that Elliott would die and Hanna would kill him. I didn't think it was happening this quickly though.
Old 07-06-2016, 07:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

So far Season 6 has been pretty crappy. The only thing that I thought was done well was having the couples be broken up.
Five years after High School and going their separate academic/career directions, having the couples break up was probably the most realistic thing this show has ever done.
1. Spencer, driven and ambitious, and Toby, a happy townies were destined to fail.
2. Aria and the Pedophile - enough said the better.
3. Emily was already single, so there was no problem there. Although the rumors of Paige coming back fro a couple of episodes is worrying. Broken up for more than 5 years (even before Graduation) after a relationship that really only lasted about 6 months (w/in the time-frame of the PLL Universe), and only back for a couple of eps.I don't see a good SL coming from that.
4. Hanna and Caleb would have been, actually, semi-believable. But I'm not a shipper so I don't really care.
Old 07-06-2016, 10:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

7x05 official stills
Old 07-06-2016, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Leigh Tumblr
Old 07-08-2016, 06:37 AM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabiki (View Post)
7x05 official stills