Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2016, 10:13 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Thanks!

Oh man, I bet she's trolling but if she's not then why on earth did she bring back all the love interests post-time jump? Even throughout all the crap (Spaleb) and love interests of the love interests, it was always clear AE, ST, HC were endgame with Emily's status unknown. Why she'd suddenly make it seem like it's not in stone is lame. She has to be trolling or she just means 7A.
I hope she is That would make literally no sense for any of them to not end up together since like you said, why bring them all back? Although more and more people've been saying Spoby is not endgame but it's only their views as of now!

Quote:
She's trolling. Desperate to make people think they don't know exactly what is going to happen.
I hope that's indeed what she is doing

Quote:
Troian's recent tweets have made my twitter hilarious. She agreed with someone saying that Spencer doesn't need a man... okay, and we're going to see evidence of that when....
Same but that girl who tweeted Troian actually did have a point, I'm no Spoby shipper but it must suck for them that Troian seems to dislike Spoby so much

Quote:
Yes, Spencer's awesome but she craves having male attention, it's part of who she is.
Yes exactly! She really does, just look how attached to Caleb she's become and they've been together for like what, a month? If she doesn't end with Toby she's still gonna end up with some other guy

Ashley is not wearing Hanna's ring anymore. I don't want to get my hopes up only to be dissapointed but there's a chance Jordanna is over by 7x06 . And in 7x05 there's a Spanna scene, one of the writers said every Haleb scene in his episode(which is 7x05 I think) is also about Spaleb and Spanna although he earlier said there's no Haleb in his episode at all so I don't know what this is about . And in 7x06 there's a group car scene with the girls, I think the only one missing from it is Aria although I'm not 100% sure. But Hanna, Emily, Ali and Spencer were all there.

"I've got one more chance to prove to you & everybody else...they bet wrong."- Wade Kinsella
Old 05-27-2016, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
that girl who tweeted Troian actually did have a point,
She did, but it's Troian agreeing with someone saying Spencer doesn't need a man that's hilarious. Kind of like she doesn't know what actually happens on the show. Not that any of us would blame her for blocking it out, we all try to.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 05-27-2016, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoddevoted (View Post)
Same but that girl who tweeted Troian actually did have a point, I'm no Spoby shipper but it must suck for them that Troian seems to dislike Spoby so much
I don't think she dislikes Spoby at all, she just wants Spencer to be single for once. I want that too, till they reunite her with Toby (I hope it happens eventually)

and I think Caleb is not in 7x05
Old 05-27-2016, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

X

Leigh Tumblr
Old 05-27-2016, 02:06 PM
Loyal Fan

So S/T interact with Caleb in it? WHYYYY? Gosh. I don't mind it being with Hanna tbh not Caleb.

icon

Nidz. Spencer/Toby | Bellamy/Clarke | Sara/Snart | Magnus/Alec
Old 05-27-2016, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Could be Jenna

Leigh Tumblr
Old 05-27-2016, 03:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Wouldn't mind that...Spencer getting mad at Jenna about what she did always makes me happy.

icon

Nidz. Spencer/Toby | Bellamy/Clarke | Sara/Snart | Magnus/Alec
Old 05-27-2016, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I bet it's Jenna. We know she's coming back and it'd make sense it wouldn't be an ideal trio to converse together, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoddevoted (View Post)
I hope she is That would make literally no sense for any of them to not end up together since like you said, why bring them all back? Although more and more people've been saying Spoby is not endgame but it's only their views as of now!
Man, I hope not! I guess I could see MK wanting to be a little cute and not have all of them end up together. Cheesy or not, unrealistic three pairings from high school would end up together or not, the truth of the matter is MK has written all three as endgame for a very long time. It's not fair to the shippers to get screwed over in the end, especially since we all had to endure 6B, LOL.

Quote:
Ashley is not wearing Hanna's ring anymore. I don't want to get my hopes up only to be dissapointed but there's a chance Jordanna is over by 7x06 . And in 7x05 there's a Spanna scene, one of the writers said every Haleb scene in his episode(which is 7x05 I think) is also about Spaleb and Spanna although he earlier said there's no Haleb in his episode at all so I don't know what this is about . And in 7x06 there's a group car scene with the girls, I think the only one missing from it is Aria although I'm not 100% sure. But Hanna, Emily, Ali and Spencer were all there.
Good news that Hanna and Spencer seem okay by then. I doubt they'd want to be anywhere near each other, even mystery-wise, if they were hating each other over the very unnecessary triangle with Caleb.

So it also seems like Ali's out of the psych ward by 7.6?
Old 05-27-2016, 06:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
She did, but it's Troian agreeing with someone saying Spencer doesn't need a man that's hilarious. Kind of like she doesn't know what actually happens on the show. Not that any of us would blame her for blocking it out, we all try to.
Oh you mean that part ITA then
Quote:
and I think Caleb is not in 7x05
I think the same now, I thought he was in both 7x05 and 7x06 but it only seems he's in 7x06. Which may be good considering it means less opportunity for Spaleb

Quote:
Good news that Hanna and Spencer seem okay by then. I doubt they'd want to be anywhere near each other, even mystery-wise, if they were hating each other over the very unnecessary triangle with Caleb.

So it also seems like Ali's out of the psych ward by 7.6?
Yes that makes me think Spaleb will be over by 7x05(hopefully ). And if Spanna is not okay prior to 7x05 it seems they'll definetely be afterwards which is great! I think 7x05 will be crucial in terms of both Spanna and Haleb. That's also the episode Hanna presumably stops wearing her ring in.

Yes Ali's definetely gonna be out by 7x06!

Quote:
Man, I hope not! I guess I could see MK wanting to be a little cute and not have all of them end up together. Cheesy or not, unrealistic three pairings from high school would end up together or not, the truth of the matter is MK has written all three as endgame for a very long time. It's not fair to the shippers to get screwed over in the end, especially since we all had to endure 6B, LOL.
That's exactly the thing, she's always written all of them as endgame. Even with that Spaleb mess everyone kind of knew it was only temporary. So why would she change that now? To prove Spencer doesn't need a man? She's always needed one . And it would be a horrible thing to do to the shippers. They've stuck around for 7 seasons, obviously most of them not only for the ship but also for the mystery but they still got invested in Spoby either way. And she kept on giving them hope through out 6B with both Spencer and Toby clearly not over each other . For them not to end up together would be just crazy .

And I also think it's gonna be Jenna in that Spoby scene.

"I've got one more chance to prove to you & everybody else...they bet wrong."- Wade Kinsella
Old 05-29-2016, 08:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

Pam will be in 7x07

Old 05-29-2016, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
We Talked to Tammin Sursok About Jenna’s Love Life and the (Possibly) Final Season of ​PLL​
"She is heavily, heavily, heavily involved with the Liars in the upcoming storyline."

Teen Vogue: The last time we saw Jenna was a while ago at the Ice Ball, so everyone is excited to see her after the time jump. What can you tell us about her life now?
Tammin Sursok:
I had to fill in a few of the dots myself. I had been away for a year and a half, and then Jenna comes back. You do get a lot of answers, but you also get a lot of questions. But you’ll definitely find out what’s been happening, and she is heavily, heavily, heavily involved with the Liars in the upcoming storyline.

TV: How has Jenna changed since Season 1?
TS:
I was always villainized. I was always told that I was the villain, that I was the bad egg of the whole pack. But for me, Jenna was never the villain — she was the victim. You see throughout the other seasons how the girls have actually affected her and her life, and how she was the victim for a long time. In Season 7, it’s payback. … She now has a sense of herself. She’s done. She knows herself, and it’s time to fight for who she is.

TV: What has the fan reception been like to Jenna over time?
TS
: People either love her or hate her. It’s either, “She’s my favorite character,” or “I can’t stand to look at her face.” There’s nothing really in between. But I feel like I’ve done my job if you love her or hate her. Because ... she’s kind of supposed to be both. She fits somewhere in the middle. The fact that fans have any reactions so intensely one way or the other is a good thing.

TV: Many fans are curious about Jenna’s love life. Will she get another love interest in Season 7?
TS:
You’ll find out a lot of answers from her past love interests, if that makes sense. So, her love interests come into play; there’s no one new, but more about the past love interests.

TV: Do you know who the new Big Bad is?
TS:
I don’t know anything. I don’t think anyone does!

TV: Who do you hope it is?
TS:
I suppose I hope it’s me! Wouldn’t that be funny – the girl you always thought was the villain, then you didn’t think she was the villain, and then she was? I think everyone hopes it’s themselves, because that would be the biggest thing for everyone to remember.

TV: Do you have a favorite of Jenna’s past storylines?
TS:
I like when she got her eyesight back, because I was able to play the character without sunglasses and that was fun. But after everything my character — and Tammin the actor — has gone through, I think [Season 7] will be the best season yet.

TV: If you could give us one word to describe Jenna’s story in the upcoming season, what would you say?
TS:
Involved. Definitely involved.
X

Quote:
EXCLUSIVE: Torrey Devitto on 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7: Could Melissa Be Charlotte's Killer?

Torrey Devitto recently took ET into the mysterious mind of her character, Melissa Hastings, and told us she’s also still trying to figure out if she really is a villain or a hero.

“It's really interesting, every time I go in I feel like she changes script by script,” Torrey said. “Once I feel like I’ve got a grasp on her, something new comes about. I’ve been playing this character for six years and I feel like I’m constantly learning new things about her.”

“I think she has good intentions, just kind of goes about things the wrong way sometimes,” she explained.

Case in point: Melissa admitted to burying Bethany Young alive awhile back in order to protect Spencer. But, does this mean she was capable of killing Charlotte?

“You never know,” she teased, “I think, on this show especially, anything is possible. “

So what about the whole suitcase handle situation?!

“I think they set things up so that you get distracted from what could potentially be the truth,” she added. “This show is like a jigsaw puzzle, you're constantly trying to put it together and the pieces just don’t fit.”

And sure, Melissa and Spencer have gone through their share of ups and downs and shared boyfriends – but Torrey thinks Melissa truly has her little sister’s best interest at heart.

“It's not a sisterly relationship that I would particularly want in my family,” she shared. “But, at the end of the day, as crazy as everything is they have had each other's back in very odd, pseudo-aggressive ways here and there… I personally don’t think she’s trying to do her harm. “

But, the actress quickly added, “That could change, too.”

Maybe that’s because Melissa still has some resentment towards Spencer? And the fact Spencer moved in on Caleb doesn’t surprise her one bit.

“Melissa said, you know, ‘shopping out of other people's carts,’ I mean that is very true… I can't help but feel bitter for Melissa because it's a cause of concern! She's always dating other people's boyfriends .”

Like us, Torrey is still holding hope for “Spoby.”

“I think they're a good relationship, I like that one,” she admitted. “I vote for them - Toby and Spencer!”

As for Melissa’s love life? Torrey tells ET she’s still working out her season 7 return to Rosewood – and isn’t sure if fans can expect to see Wren either.

“I just think it would be nice to finish out Melissa… I feel like she needs it for the fans of the show and also for the character - I feel like I owe it to her to really like play that story out,” she said.

“I want there to be a big reveal. I want it to be a good tying up of her and a good explanation of her - I think everyone deserves an explanation of what she's hiding, why she’s always been so secretive, and what makes her so edgy all the time… I thought it was enough that she buried the girl, so who knows what else she has in her closet.”
X

Leigh Tumblr
Old 05-29-2016, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the info.

Old 05-30-2016, 07:11 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new goodies!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 06-01-2016, 06:55 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
Thanks.
Old 06-02-2016, 03:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Another former Rosewood resident is coming home for what could be Pretty Little Liars‘ final season.

Brant Daugherty (aka Noel Kahn) will appear in Season 7, as revealed Thursday in a tweet from executive producer Marlene King.

Noel, whose alliance with the Liars remains tenuous, was last seen in the Season 5 episode “March of Crimes” (2014), during which the Liars debated whether or not he could be trusted after seeing him in New York. He also gave CeCe (aka Charlotte) the passport and plane ticket she needed to escape.

Though unseen, Noel was also mentioned in Season 6’s “Last Dance”; Aria noted that he brought Bridget Wu (more like Bridget Who?) as his date.
Noel Returning for Pretty Little Liars Season 7
Closed Thread   Post New Thread