Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2016, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
"I want Toby to continue building the house and for he and Spencer to live in the house together. Here’s hoping." — Keegan Allen on what he wants for Toby if Season 7 of PLL is the last
X

Quote:
There were tweaks, the main one being Mona lived
Mona living was a great tweak. The writers are just trying to be too edgy now, and are abandoning all logic and reason to do it.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 03-13-2016, 03:18 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
X

Mona living was a great tweak. The writers are just trying to be too edgy now, and are abandoning all logic and reason to do it.
Thanks.
Old 03-13-2016, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Milk should have stuck to Sara's mystery she could have changed some details but stick what works
Exactly. Her biggest mistake was how she's depicted Alison who is at the heart of the mystery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
This confirms what we've already known... Keegan was referring to Spoby not working it out in 6B only, not 7A or 7B.

One of the first things I thought when Spencer asked Toby who he was building the house for was that it would end up being their house in the future. I want this a reality.

Quote:
It definitely was. Mona has brought life into this show at times when it hardly had a pulse.

They are trying to be too edgy and "cool" which is so ridiculous.
Old 03-13-2016, 05:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
The word "taunting" is so appropriate.

I saw this:

So then why aren't you copying it since you're the creator of a TV series based on her books? LOL

I honestly believe she thinks she has to be different. I don't understand why because seasons 1/2 were good and she stuck to Mona is A. There were tweaks, the main one being Mona lived but it's not a coincidence her series is at its best when she was following the main mystery Sara has in her books.
I think she wants to be different because she can surprise the audience this way. On one hand I understand because she's changed a lot of things and added characters or saved most of them lol, on the other hand though she often comes up with contrived stuff. A lot of fan theories just make so much more sense than her resolutions, like I'll be forever disappointed Wren wasn't Charles if this Charles really had to be there.
Now we'll probably find out this twin doesn't make Cece and Jason really siblings and all. Like I even care?? Cece practically raped Jason, so it won't get any less gross or poorly put together, and Wren will always remain the better option for villain.
Old 03-13-2016, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Mona is the life of the show at this point, and that's not the writing, that's Janel.

Their idea of being edgy and cool is actually gross and offensive.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 03-14-2016, 05:50 AM
Master Fan

I like Mona but not as much as I like the liars, or at least some of them. She had her moments and the actress has a wonderful range, but the character's had too many ups and downs and now we barely see her. Like too many frienemies, it's always hard to tell whether you can trust her or not, and I don't have the emotional availability to propel anyone's cause atm like I really love Melissa, but she turned out to be Uber A or anything I wouldn't try to defend her from the writers' decision.
Old 03-14-2016, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I'm reading theories/speculation that Ian is still alive. I have no idea how that's even possible. There was a body we saw, and a funeral. I know we saw Mona's body in the trunk but Charlotte had her. The cops never recovered her body of course and there wasn't a funeral with her actual body at the funeral home, church, like there was for Ian.
Old 03-14-2016, 02:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)

This confirms what we've already known... Keegan was referring to Spoby not working it out in 6B only, not 7A or 7B.

One of the first things I thought when Spencer asked Toby who he was building the house for was that it would end up being their house in the future. I want this a reality.

I think they'll get together by the end of 7A. I'm looking forward to their moments in the finale and to see where it all leads to, tbh. There HAS to be development in the episode or else there is no need for it to be a finale.

The house/engagement/kids are all part of ST's happily ever after. Their entire break up/storyline this season revolved around such domesticity and how it's for another girl which means it'll all be for Spencer.

icon

Nidz. Spencer/Toby | Bellamy/Clarke | Sara/Snart | Magnus/Alec
Old 03-14-2016, 03:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Exactly. Her biggest mistake was how she's depicted Alison who is at the heart of the mystery.
I loved Alison in 5A. I thought as it got closer and closer to the end that they were bringing Alison back to who she really was, who they showed in the flashbacks and that's my favorite Alison because Sasha just kills it when she's playing that version of her. But for some reason they flipped that completely and turned her into a complete bore. I still feel like in the end she's going to be involved somehow just because if not then what was the point of bringing her back?

The biggest problem with this show now, granted I haven't watched any full episodes since 5B started but I've heard enough about it, is that it shouldn't have gone beyond five seasons. Six might have worked, but seven is just too many. They just didn't have enough story to tell without a dozen filler episodes required in between.

Quote:
Emison was completly one sided. I saw more manipulation and taunting from Ali side
This is what confuses me so much about e/a fans. I understand they have their preference and that's fine, but I don't understand where they are getting the feeling that anything romantic is going to happen suddenly between the two of them. Have they even had any scenes this season that would give that impression? It really does feel like just because they think they have the most fans that everyone should understand and follow behind exactly what they say, especially MK who has given them nothing but one kiss that was never discussed one time afterwards. I honestly thought this season might turn into something for them but instead Alison seems happily married to the doctor guy.

I'm glad that Emily was left single this season though. She needed a break from the endless girls coming and going into town. And I'm super glad that Paige is coming back now and hoping that she and Emily get their happy ending together along with Spoby, Haleb and Ezria. Although the whole 'Spaleb' thing causes me to wonder how Haleb and Spoby will ever come back to being totally whole again without weirdness. I still can't believe the writers actually went there with Spencer and Caleb. How awkward is that going to be for them to all be friends later on in life?
Old 03-14-2016, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Have they even had any scenes this season that would give that impression?
They've barely had any scenes this season at all.

Quote:
How awkward is that going to be for them to all be friends later on in life?
MK doesn't subscribe to any form of rational logic, so it likely won't be awkward at all

Leigh Tumblr
Old 03-14-2016, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

jace, you hit it... the biggest problem was not tying things up after season 5 or season 6, max. They should have skipped the time jump, the time jump was just for killing time and giving us nonsense until the mystery heated up again.

I just had Netflix on and was watching some 4B while working because there's talk MK was referring people there for clues on the Twin.

Well, I watched the episode with Aria reading Ezra's book and she told the other Liars that Ezra suspects Mrs. D is A. I think this could be a clue that she has the Twin. He might have been right all along but it wasn't Mrs. D he was seeing, it was the Twin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotwalkingaway (View Post)
I think they'll get together by the end of 7A. I'm looking forward to their moments in the finale and to see where it all leads to, tbh. There HAS to be development in the episode or else there is no need for it to be a finale.

The house/engagement/kids are all part of ST's happily ever after. Their entire break up/storyline this season revolved around such domesticity and how it's for another girl which means it'll all be for Spencer.
There is strong speculation that Spencer/Toby have great moments tomorrow night. I was surprised Spencer didn't dump Caleb at the end of the last episode. I am convinced she dumps him or they mutually break up at the beginning of the finale. What I would love is for both Spencer/Caleb to admit they were hiding with each other, confusing a great friendship for romance when the truth is they are not over their exes. That would be a great way to break them up.

The house has to be for Spencer. Great point about the engagement/kids all being foreshadowing too.
Old 03-14-2016, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

X

Spoiler: It's the viewers.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 03-14-2016, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^^^ LOL
Old 03-14-2016, 06:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

so after this : [WATCH] ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Season 6B Finale: Mrs. D Back From the Dead? | Variety
do you think is Mrs. D with the twin?

a hint that Paige is coming back for 7x03??

Jonell ‏@jonell_lennon
Busy writing the outline for episode 703. What would you like to happen in this final season of PLL?

Jonell ‏@jonell_lennon
Lots of votes for Emison, where are the Paily fans?

Last edited by Nabiki; 03-14-2016 at 06:14 PM
Old 03-14-2016, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Tbh, I haven't watched it (or any sneak peeks etc.). Just watching the show is more than enough at this point

Leigh Tumblr
Closed Thread   Post New Thread