Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2015, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Didn't we all speculated that Veronica and Papa Hastings might've gotten re married? Or do we still think it's Hanna's?
Old 09-11-2015, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

We did, but I think we settled on it probably being Hanna's wedding. It would be interesting if it's not a liar though. Not sure if it's the Hastings either, tbh, because Nolan, to our knowledge, wasn't on set.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 09-11-2015, 04:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgchick (View Post)
They probably kept Spoby together because no one expected them to last. They are both stubborn and usually break up because they are trying to protect each other but they never know how to communicate that. Maybe because they didn't have to deal with A and Ali stuff they were able to just be a couple. Their real problem was always the A stuff and Ali lbr.
Exactly. Their main issue was always 'A' and how they lied to keep the other safe, no matter how effed up it was. That's why they always fell back together that easily because without 'A', it's good. The two of them are shown to communicate outside of A, about their families and stuff. So I legit think with A gone it's only easier.

icon

Nidz. Spencer/Toby | Bellamy/Clarke | Sara/Snart | Magnus/Alec
Old 09-11-2015, 05:13 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)

New artwork in a PLL's new bedroom. Who do you think it belongs to?
X

It's Spencer's. You can see the reflection of the room Troian and Keegan were filming in in the frame.
Thanks.
Old 09-11-2015, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Jessica DiLaurentis is also in the finale - source

Leigh Tumblr
Old 09-11-2015, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Thanks. More proof that the DiLaurentis family is front and center. I'm still convinced Alison is going to be a baddie in the end just like the books. All roads lead back to Radley and throw in the DiLaurentis family. I think the biggest twist would be if we find out Alison indirectly killed her mom. She put out the hit. I still remember Alison asking Jason how her mom reacted when she found out she was alive. It was just the look on her face that made her seem more than curious, with a touch of sneaky as well. I also found it creepy that Alison wore her mother's clothes to her funeral.
Old 09-12-2015, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Double but paused for a while so not really a double, lol.

‘Pretty Little Liars’ Creator Marlene King Reveals That They’re Already Shooting Season 6B Finale

I wonder why they're shooting the finale out of order. I also find it hilarious that MK not too long ago told us not to focus on the romance so much and now she's pimping excessive romance in 6B. She's freaken all over the place.
Old 09-12-2015, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sometimes I don't think even Marlene King knows what Marlene King is saying. I do need her to say something though. If Veronica and Peter are still together, I'm going to have to demand answers as to why we didn't get that romance in 6A over shower harvey.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 09-12-2015, 06:22 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Thanks, sounds like we might find out who killed her.
Old 09-12-2015, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^ I think MK mentioned that we would find out who her killer was in 6B. But then again, according to her we were seeing Lindsey aka Paige and that never happened.

Quote:
Sometimes I don't think even Marlene King knows what Marlene King is saying. I do need her to say something though. If Veronica and Peter are still together, I'm going to have to demand answers as to why we didn't get that romance in 6A over shower harvey.
Precisely. I'm sure her version of explaining to us that they didn't break up for good was that one little gesture/touch they had and she probably thinks that's a sufficient explanation which is absolutely ridiculous. She talks on the fly, in the moment and expects us to go along for the ride.
Old 09-12-2015, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Pretty much If it does turn out that they're still together, I am fully expecting MK to come out with "Well they didn't divorce and she touched his hand that one time and it solved all of their problems because physical contact does that."

Leigh Tumblr
Old 09-13-2015, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
^ Pretty much If it does turn out that they're still together, I am fully expecting MK to come out with "Well they didn't divorce and she touched his hand that one time and it solved all of their problems because physical contact does that."
Right.

Just really sloppy writing. She's lucky that we care about the adults. She doesn't even realize what she has sometimes. There's endless shows that have fans wincing when adults are on the screen since their characters aren't fleshed out and interesting enough. But with this show, most fans care about the adults. As a result, show a little respect and focus on them a little bit. WTF, MK. Shower girl (I still put her in pointless category because she's a disappointing BV and RC), EGG, and others were pointless but they were shoved down our throats instead.

Last edited by jediwands; 09-13-2015 at 07:05 AM
Old 09-13-2015, 08:04 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
But then again, according to her we were seeing Lindsey aka Paige and that never happened.
Is it wrong that I'm actually happy with this? I like Lindsey and Paige/Paily but if she's never on the show again, can't really say I'd complain. If she comes back Paige's character will just be ruined more than she was already starting to be. Let her be happy in offscreen-ville and have Paily reunite in the series finale off screen.

Quote:
WTF, MK. Shower girl (I still put her in pointless category because she's a disappointing BV and RC), EGG, and others were pointless but they were shoved down our throats instead.
Quote:
I'm going to have to demand answers as to why we didn't get that romance in 6A over shower harvey.
Hey shower girl is fun and I like her. I can't wait for 6b when it's revealed she likes showers so much because she's secretly a mermaid & we get a spin-off following her adventures. Maybe if MK's feeling kind enough she'll waste more screen time on more flashbacks to her time as BV and RC. The more pointless randoms the better
Old 09-13-2015, 08:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Thanks for sharing.
Old 09-13-2015, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRBleyton4ever (View Post)
Is it wrong that I'm actually happy with this? I like Lindsey and Paige/Paily but if she's never on the show again, can't really say I'd complain. If she comes back Paige's character will just be ruined more than she was already starting to be. Let her be happy in offscreen-ville and have Paily reunite in the series finale off screen.
You make a really good point. I would be totally on board with that scenario. I definitely ship Emily/Paige but I haven't been that bothered by Paige not being around because that means MK didn't have the chance to totally screw with them. Aria/Ezra really haven't been together the entire time Paige has been gone and we've seen Spencer with idiots like EGG (nothing big but still annoying) so it's not like the pairings that are around are getting anything spectacular. You're definitely right that just getting an ending for Emily and Paige would be more than sufficient so we wouldn't have to deal with crap before the ending. I totally agree.

Quote:
Hey shower girl is fun and I like her. I can't wait for 6b when it's revealed she likes showers so much because she's secretly a mermaid & we get a spin-off following her adventures. Maybe if MK's feeling kind enough she'll waste more screen time on more flashbacks to her time as BV and RC. The more pointless randoms the better
Closed Thread   Post New Thread