Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2015, 06:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Look what I found in the makeup trailer #maddieziegler #PLL ❤️👯

Well this was posted a few days ago. They could pass as being a younger and older version of someone, especially the eyes. I just don't know who else Dre Davis could be playing if it's not Bethany. Unless she for real is going to be Emily's full on girlfriend now somehow but then that doesn't really fit with what Shay said on Emily's love life being a revolving door. Casue Dre has been in like every single episode now but the first. And then why are they bringing Paige back if Emily's going to spend the whole first half with this girl instead?
Old 05-12-2015, 06:52 PM
Addicted Fan

I don't think Maddie is supposed to be young anyone. She worked with Travis Wall who is a dancer/choreographer and it looks like she filmed with Troian. Based on her outfit and how they made up her eyes, I would guess some creepy Radley kid with clues. Maybe like Seth from season 2? Not sure where the dancing would come in, but whatever.

Quote:
traviswall
6 hours ago
Yesterday was amazing! Thank you @prettylittleliars for letting me create something really cool and terrifying! @madisonziegler1313 you were amazing!!! And such a pleasure meeting you @sleepinthegardn
Old 05-12-2015, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

Thanks for the new one.
Old 05-13-2015, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Thanks for the new stuff!

Yes, it seems like she's unrelated to Emily.

I really do think all roads lead back to Radley. I think that's the key to Charles, too. Charles and Bethany are intertwined somehow it seems.
Old 05-13-2015, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Lulu is back on set -

Lulu on set @ladyluofthewolves @sleepinthegardn
X

Leigh Tumblr
Old 05-13-2015, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Something obviously happened during early childhood. It ties into the Hastings mentioning the apple farm. This is also where Andrew has to be tied in, too.
Old 05-13-2015, 11:35 AM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by user4091989 (View Post)
I don't think Maddie is supposed to be young anyone. She worked with Travis Wall who is a dancer/choreographer and it looks like she filmed with Troian. Based on her outfit and how they made up her eyes, I would guess some creepy Radley kid with clues. Maybe like Seth from season 2? Not sure where the dancing would come in, but whatever.

Thanks.
Old 05-14-2015, 06:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

new people?
Old 05-14-2015, 06:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
The Pretty Little Liars Season 6 flash-forward will likely upset fans

What are the Pretty Little Liars without each other? We never wanted to know, but we're about to find out.

Lucy Hale, who plays Aria in the show, dropped the bombshell that the Liars will be parting ways in Season 6.

It was revealed back in March that the show would be flashing forward four years at some point during the season. And, it turns out, that when that flash-forward happens, the Liars won't be together anymore.

"For the first time, we get to venture out of high school, we get to grow up a little bit," Hale explained to People. "We haven't shot these episodes yet, but we're doing hopefully a significant time jump. So just to see if the girls are dealing with the same issues, if A is still around, how much they've grown up."

Now, keep in mind the show has been renewed for Season 7, so we can't imagine that the flash-forward will give us an A-free life. That just seems like too much to hope for after the show has been running us around in circles for five seasons. (I mean, come on, who the heck is Charles?!)

But the girls might just be dealing with A on their own, and that's something we can't imagine. A world where Aria, Hanna, Spencer and Emily aren't hooked at the hip just doesn't sound like a place we want to be, but that's just where Hale says the show is headed.

"From my knowledge, they're going to go their own separate ways for a bit," she revealed.

Say it ain't so!

The key phrase there seems to be "for a bit," meaning that the separation likely isn't permanent. (Fingers crossed!)

It's also unclear whether this flash-forward will be a permanent time jump or if it will just be a glimpse, perhaps, of their post-A lives, though executive producer, Joseph Dougherty, did describe the flash-forward as a "reboot" of the show.

"We always knew that we were going to reach a point where we finish the story and then we're going to catch our breath and take this opportunity to move forward — literally," Dougherty told MTV when the news of the flash-forward first broke.

With a show built on these four girls and their ever-evolving friendship, it's hard to imagine what that move forward will look like if they aren't doing it together.
X

Leigh Tumblr
Old 05-14-2015, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^^ Thanks for this!

I... don't like it. At all.

It loosely reminds me of Stephen King's "IT" when they battled the monster as children/young teens and then came back together as adults (not close anymore, really) to defeat IT once and for all.

I hate this route. This show only works because of the chemistry between the foursome, their friendship and dynamic.

I mean, if they do a reset of sorts, where The Pilot had them strained but they immediately came back together again it won't be so bad. But if they're totally on their own for half a season or something it's going to be lame, boring and terribly frustrating.
Old 05-14-2015, 08:13 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm not scared about the flash forward. When you look at the pilot, the girls aren't together or really friends but they still have contact with eachother, and then at the end they get a text from A. I think the first episode of 6B will just to show us how their lives are now, maybe they are not as close as they are now because "life" and then they have to come to Rosewood for some funeral probably and then they start to get texts again or something. The show will be the same, just not set in highschool anymore.
Old 05-14-2015, 09:15 AM
Addicted Fan

I'm not worried. Desperate Housewives did a 5 year time jump between seasons 4 and 5 and that kind of worked. The beginning of season 5 was a lot of "fill in the blanks" flashbacks to the 5 years we didn't see. One Tree Hill did it too where they skipped college with a time jump. Every successful show set in high school hits this dilemma eventually. I'd rather they skip the college years altogether than have all 4 of them at Hollis and A follow them there too.

It's not unrealistic for people to go away to college and not be as close to their high school friends as they once were in high school. It doesn't mean they aren't friends anymore, just that they have different experiences. Don't worry, A will bring them back together again.
Old 05-14-2015, 09:19 AM
Total Fan

I doubt they'll be separated for long? With drama going down, they'll reunite sooner or later lol.

Old 05-14-2015, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^^^ You guys are right. It is unrealistic that the time jump would still have them together day to day. I am sure they'll be back in communication/around each other in no time.

I think my biggest fear is how all their lives will be initially... what will they be up to? Will they be emotionally stable or needing a padded cell? LOL

Well, we know one couple is married so I guess that's our first bit of information.
Old 05-14-2015, 10:10 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
^^^ You guys are right. It is unrealistic that the time jump would still have them together day to day. I am sure they'll be back in communication/around each other in no time.

I think my biggest fear is how all their lives will be initially... what will they be up to? Will they be emotionally stable or needing a padded cell? LOL

Well, we know one couple is married so I guess that's our first bit of information.
Wait, what?? One of the liars are married?

Closed Thread   Post New Thread