Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2015, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trebuchette (View Post)
TF was he trying to say even? I just don't get it. He's sending (or Show is sending) all the wrong messages here, and he's propping it? "Yep, Em can't be single for a whole hour; where's the drama in that?! So we threw in Talia..."

(Big, BIG question, then: why did Paige have to leave? Did the actress just get sick of this stuff? Leave Paige, let her freak out with the other LIs — unless they're all evil and they wanted to protect Paige from that. But if they're not all evil, don't ...segregate the girl LI from the men LIs!

And it really feels like that: needless segregation. "Boys dating a Liar, you stay here. Girl dating a Liar, you're headed to California because Segregation!" Wha???)

I don't think he's human. Some of the mannequins looked more human than that thing. Plus, he DISAPPEARED. I don't know, but if you're in a VAULT with nowhere to go, and you just appear and disappear at will, I've got to call "drugs" or "ghost".

Mona's in complete control. That's why she's all, @threadTitle ("I'm the one who's winning!") Really: who says that when they've supposedly been tortured for "months". That's not "winning"!!! Bitch crazy.
I love the hilarious slant you put in your thoughts.

I never thought of the segregation angle and now it irks me.

Yes whoever this Charles is was easily manipulated, passive, and just weird... Not scary but weird.
Old 03-31-2015, 09:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
And it really feels like that: needless segregation. "Boys dating a Liar, you stay here. Girl dating a Liar, you're headed to California because Segregation!" Wha???)
It really wasn't necessary to take her out of the story. She could have been helping the girls just as much as the guys did. I think there's more to it though. The way it was written after Paige left, how she just out of nowhere cut Emily off when they were making plans for Emily to go and visit her and then two seconds later Paige wants space, it doesn't add up. Like even a little bit. Not much does anymore of course but this has been bugging me since the start of the B season. MK said there was going to be another missing girl story and I'm wondering if it might be Paige? Only because it just doesn't make sense that she wouldn't keep in contact with Emily knowing what's going on there.

I don't think MK would kill off another one of Emily's girlfriends but maybe A just took Paige and is holding her in some other dollhouse or something?
Old 03-31-2015, 10:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by jace1793 (View Post)
It really wasn't necessary to take her out of the story. She could have been helping the girls just as much as the guys did. I think there's more to it though. The way it was written after Paige left, how she just out of nowhere cut Emily off when they were making plans for Emily to go and visit her and then two seconds later Paige wants space, it doesn't add up. Like even a little bit. Not much does anymore of course but this has been bugging me since the start of the B season. MK said there was going to be another missing girl story and I'm wondering if it might be Paige? Only because it just doesn't make sense that she wouldn't keep in contact with Emily knowing what's going on there.

I don't think MK would kill off another one of Emily's girlfriends but maybe A just took Paige and is holding her in some other dollhouse or something?
Wow I never thought of that! Paige definitely could be missing. I thought it was interesting how MK said in a recent interview she didn't want to ruin Paige's return... it had me thinking it could be connected to the mystery. I could totally see Paige wanting to get back to Emily and as she was trying to return she was taken. I found it odd how Paige wouldn't even talk to Emily. Maybe she truly couldn't?
Old 03-31-2015, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
This is what made me stop watching live. That was some shady mess they did. Aria, Spencer and Emily all either broke up with their SO or were on a break but it's the lesbian whose SO that was shipped off? Bitch plz.

I rather that they have Paige missing and not dead or shipped off because Marlene doesn't know how to write for Paige when she and Emily aren't dating. RME.
Old 03-31-2015, 11:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Wow I never thought of that! Paige definitely could be missing. I thought it was interesting how MK said in a recent interview she didn't want to ruin Paige's return... it had me thinking it could be connected to the mystery. I could totally see Paige wanting to get back to Emily and as she was trying to return she was taken. I found it odd how Paige wouldn't even talk to Emily. Maybe she truly couldn't?
That's what I've been thinking. It just never made sense to me that Paige wouldn't want to be in contact with Emily. And when she left there was no indication that she didn't want to be with Emily. And they were still talking at first when she left and planning for Emily to go and see her. Then suddenly she's radio silent? They never explained anything with the whole wanting space thing. How did that talk go down and why wouldn't they have shown it to us like all the other break ups? It's never sat well with me that we never got those explanations. Paige has never been shown to be that type of person either so to me it would make sense if something out of her control caused it all.

They've always shown A to be extra smart with all the technology stuff so maybe somehow A tapped into their phones or computers or whatever also. I Paige couldn't get ahold of her I could see her trying to go back and find out what was goin on.

And it seems odd that they would introduce another missing girl plot unless it really mattered towards the story. Emily's basically been all over the map since Paige left and if Paige really is missing then that's really going to jack with her even more.

Quote:
This is what made me stop watching live. That was some shady mess they did. Aria, Spencer and Emily all either broke up with their SO or were on a break but it's the lesbian whose SO that was shipped off? Bitch plz.
Yup. Why did Paige get sent away opposed to Ezra or Toby? They always treat Emily's love life like crap. So hopefully there ends up being a real reason that makes sense.
Old 03-31-2015, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
That's what I've been thinking. It just never made sense to me that Paige wouldn't want to be in contact with Emily. And when she left there was no indication that she didn't want to be with Emily. And they were still talking at first when she left and planning for Emily to go and see her. Then suddenly she's radio silent? They never explained anything with the whole wanting space thing. How did that talk go down and why wouldn't they have shown it to us like all the other break ups? It's never sat well with me that we never got those explanations. Paige has never been shown to be that type of person either so to me it would make sense if something out of her control caused it all.

They've always shown A to be extra smart with all the technology stuff so maybe somehow A tapped into their phones or computers or whatever also. I Paige couldn't get ahold of her I could see her trying to go back and find out what was goin on.

And it seems odd that they would introduce another missing girl plot unless it really mattered towards the story. Emily's basically been all over the map since Paige left and if Paige really is missing then that's really going to jack with her even more.

Yup. Why did Paige get sent away opposed to Ezra or Toby? They always treat Emily's love life like crap. So hopefully there ends up being a real reason that makes sense.
Excellent thoughts. I'm now completely convinced this is the reality. As an Emily/Paige shipper I would like this scenario because at least it would explain the lack of contact.
Old 03-31-2015, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

6x02 table read -

X

Leigh Tumblr
Old 03-31-2015, 03:21 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerFan (View Post)
How about - Charles is A. Gotcha! as title? or is it too spoilery

to explain it's something I put together due to MArlene tweet here read it and be the judge yourself. I think it's pretty clever haha
Thanks.
Old 03-31-2015, 03:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trebuchette (View Post)
Mona's in complete control. That's why she's all, @threadTitle ("I'm the one who's winning!") Really: who says that when they've supposedly been tortured for "months". That's not "winning"!!! Bitch crazy.

I think people would probably lose it if Mona is still A. But honestly Mona as Big A is brilliant.
Old 03-31-2015, 03:26 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
6x02 table read -

X
Thanks.
Old 03-31-2015, 04:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Excellent thoughts. I'm now completely convinced this is the reality. As an Emily/Paige shipper I would like this scenario because at least it would explain the lack of contact.
I'm convinced that this is how I would like for it go, ha, but with MK you never really know. It would definitely make sense and fit into why Paige suddenly disappeared. And it would be quite a shock as well . Emily thinks Paige just broke up with her out of the blue but if in reality she was taken? Wow. And finally a reason for Toby to be a cop! Even if she hasn't been kidnapped I feel like A has something to do with it cause it just doesn't fit! If it really truly was just a break up then why didn't they show us that with Paige's perspective included? And why suddenly another random missing girl storyline? They still haven't finished Bethany's story yet! But if it's Paige it would make sense.

And also this would work because oddly enough, Paige being gone helps A out a lot, especially if Alison is in fact A, which I still believe. That gives her a clear shot to Emily, who has been crazy vulnerable since Paige left, with no interference. Paige is a threat to Alison because she's goin to protect Emily at all costs and she's never going to trust Alison no matter what because of their history. So there's that also.

I hope they do something like this, of course with Paige being safe and getting away somehow in the end, because it really would explain everything in a way that made sense. And it would prove that the writers actually do care about Paige more then it seems right now. Because for real her being the only one that didn't get to be involved in 5B was ridiculous and still makes no sense, unless it goes this route of course.
Old 03-31-2015, 06:56 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm convinced that this is how I would like for it go, ha, but with MK you never really know. It would definitely make sense and fit into why Paige suddenly disappeared. And it would be quite a shock as well . Emily thinks Paige just broke up with her out of the blue but if in reality she was taken? Wow. And finally a reason for Toby to be a cop! Even if she hasn't been kidnapped I feel like A has something to do with it cause it just doesn't fit! If it really truly was just a break up then why didn't they show us that with Paige's perspective included? And why suddenly another random missing girl storyline? They still haven't finished Bethany's story yet! But if it's Paige it would make sense.

And also this would work because oddly enough, Paige being gone helps A out a lot, especially if Alison is in fact A, which I still believe. That gives her a clear shot to Emily, who has been crazy vulnerable since Paige left, with no interference. Paige is a threat to Alison because she's goin to protect Emily at all costs and she's never going to trust Alison no matter what because of their history. So there's that also.

I hope they do something like this, of course with Paige being safe and getting away somehow in the end, because it really would explain everything in a way that made sense. And it would prove that the writers actually do care about Paige more then it seems right now. Because for real her being the only one that didn't get to be involved in 5B was ridiculous and still makes no sense, unless it goes this route of course.
It only took you a few seconds to come up with a reasonable solution and avoid fillers unlike the writers. .
Old 03-31-2015, 07:42 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Same here. I'd actually applaud the writers if they managed to do a smart plot like this, but lbr ...
S T A R D U S T
Old 04-01-2015, 04:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

Have they filmed 6.01 yet?
Old 04-01-2015, 06:16 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by screaming colours (View Post)
Have they filmed 6.01 yet?
Not yet.
S T A R D U S T
Closed Thread   Post New Thread