Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2015, 01:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
Heh, yes the kid comment by Ezra was baddddd writing. MK threw the "just a kid" thing in there as the theme. I can only see Aria seeing Mike in that manner. That is her kid brother she's looked out for her entire life. He will always be considered her little brother when they're well into their 50s and 60s. That's how it works. But the "he's just a kid" thing uttered by the rest (especially Ezra for obvious reasons lol) was lame.

I agree with everything you said. It just seemed off. MK needed them broken up for whatever reason. The break up seemed forced. They survived the book thing but it took a little time. This break up seemed totally unnecessary, especially Aria being drawn to weird Andrew. I guess the only good thing about the break up if you support this couple is how they're still drawn to each other no matter what's going on in their lives. They're broken up, Aria's supposedly with Andrew, and yet who does Aria turn to for ultimate help, especially something so serious and delicate concerning her brother? Ezra. She turns to him. Andrew's a jealous psycho but he was smart enough to pick up on Aria still being connected to Ezra. That's never leaving.

For me, the Emily/Paige and Aria/Ezra break ups were ridiculous. They didn't make any sense, especially when lame Talia and Andrew were thrown into the mix two seconds later.

I know. I couldn't believe how horrible he was in that scene. I honestly think if Aria wasn't so worried about her brother she would have told him to take a hike right then. You could tell the lame peck/kiss was just to pacify the situation, not something Aria truly desired. They're never lasting. He's a jealous creep who has to be involved with the A story.
They broke them up so that way when they get back together it seems realistic (cuz we know they will. why else mention it every episode?)
Old 03-19-2015, 05:21 PM
Loyal Fan

So on one of the PLL Facebook sites, someone posted the official playlist for 5x24 but pointed out that ABC Family screwed up and released the music to 5x25 where it shows that Mona is alive
Old 03-19-2015, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Do you have a link?

Leigh Tumblr
Old 03-19-2015, 06:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jace1793 (View Post)
Andrew to me just seems pointless. If he is as crazy as they're making him seem then I think it's just on his own and not necessarily 'A' involved. Maybe he's just another stalker Nate?
This better be the case. The writers constantly add in irrelevant and stupid plots, but this one is so dumb. Aria breaks up with Ezra so she could be single in college.... so then she starts dating Andrew? Wow, a lot of logic there. That "relationship" is leading absolutely no where, so what's the point? At least make it some what interesting where Andrew is a jealous psycho.

I don't know how else you could spin it that it wasn't him that attacked the boys, so I hope they at least keep going with it this way. Other than him just being a complete red herring where next season he's perfect boy Andrew again.

That scene in the classroom was so possessive and creepy. Especially considering him and Aria have been hanging out for like 2 weeks total. The fact that Aria couldn't pick up how weird he was like seriously girl?
Old 03-19-2015, 06:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTwentySix (View Post)
The fact that Aria couldn't pick up how weird he was like seriously girl?
I mean ... hello

not so subtle hints that he knows more than he's letting on
Old 03-19-2015, 06:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
Do you have a link?
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Once-...-Always-A-Liar
Old 03-19-2015, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks

Leigh Tumblr
Old 03-19-2015, 07:04 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
Yes! Andrew and Talia need to go. Andrew was a punk supplying Spencer with drugs. It's not like this dude has ever been decent. Now he's just flat out disturbed.

I get freaked watching this when Spencer's clearly scared trying to figure out where the heck she is and then you see the door slowly opening... Ahhhhh LOL Is that A? Mona? So scary.
Thanks.
Old 03-19-2015, 07:11 PM
Loyal Fan

Here's a better link- you have to scroll down at the 21 hour mark

https://www.facebook.com/4lyingbeeotches
Old 03-19-2015, 07:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

I don't post here very often, but.. I've had major suspicions about Toby throughout the whole series. I'm working on a theory that involes him, the NAT, Ali, Ezra, Bethany and his mom.
I've read the books, and wish Ali would get the Ali/A reveal, but the way it's playing out on the show says otherwise (IMO, at least)
I literally have a Word document going for my Toby theory, lol. I keep editing and adding to it. I'm planning on posting when I feel it's ready...
Is anyone else on this TobAy train with me!? I want to hear any and thoughts!
Old 03-19-2015, 07:56 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't know if this is worth mentioning - but someone on tumblr figured out when Andrew was talking about Mona taking all the credit ... he was possibly talking about Mona being A and taking all the credit. As in Andrew is A.

(haha sorry. I know everyone hates this idea)

edit: @swiftlikeninjas, I don't think any of the love interests or any of the parents are A. Bc there are ppl who believe Ella is A ...

Last edited by SpencerFan; 03-19-2015 at 08:11 PM
Old 03-19-2015, 09:09 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick2951 (View Post)

Not really on topic, but the first post I saw on that page was "Why choose the letter A?" and another part of my soul died. This is why the PLL fandom can't have nice things. How incredibly clueless can one fandom be, I stg. They explained the A thing 5 seasons ago. Jfc.

Anyway. I'm just excited for S5 to finally end. I've got a tiny sliver of hope S6 might be at least tolerable.

Quote:
You have to see the Paily reunion. I don't care if it's not 100%, it's happening. Not saying Emison was ever an option in season 6 but Sasha pretty much confirmed Emison is dead in the water. Talia is not Emily's true love, LOL, Paige is, and we'll see that in 6.
I'm sure they'll find a way to keep Emison going, in whatever way, but Emison itself never bothered me (just the whitewashing fans :rolleyes). Is Talia even in the show anymore? I doubt Paily will be reunited though, based on stuff JD and MK have said. Like, honestly, I have zero expectations that it will happen. If Paige comes back, IF, it'll probably be for a one episode thing to completely end Paily for good. But whatever; the writers clearly lost interest in her after S3, IMO that ship has sailed. Honestly? Not even surprised.
S T A R D U S T
Old 03-19-2015, 09:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm aware my "TobAy" theory is probaly unpopular (and unlikely) BUT. It makes sense to me and I would personally find it satisfying/exciting. Part of the excitement of this show, for me, is the wild speculation. Disregarding what TPTB have said, Toby makes so much sense. Assuming, of course, that his relationship with Spencer is part of the game.
Like I said, I'm working on my theory and I will post when it's ready.
I really don't think anyone - love interest or not - should be cast aside at this point.
Old 03-19-2015, 10:09 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick2951 (View Post)

Thanks.
Old 03-20-2015, 02:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerFan (View Post)
not so subtle hints that he knows more than he's letting on
Right hahaha. I just hope it's not a "hey I was just protecting you" twist. Because
Closed Thread   Post New Thread