Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2015, 02:44 PM
Master Fan

Seems like Andrew is working with A. Don't know how Ali is on trial for murdering Mona when the police didn't find her body, did they
Old 03-18-2015, 02:44 PM
Extreme Fan

I think Andrew as the twin brother would be so lame and underwhelming along with Lucas being A.
Old 03-18-2015, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Don't know how Ali is on trial for murdering Mona when the police didn't find her body
They don't need a body. There was enough blood in her house for them to safely assume she's dead (they don't know she was taking her own blood), they have the video of a girl that looks like Alison attacking her, no alibi (and a false one given), and a motive.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 03-18-2015, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikram Phalange (View Post)
tbh, i'm cool with just watching ezra, caleb and mike bicker every week.
That's some low standArds. lol

Quote:
She also doesn't seem to be a fan of Ezria.
Her Ezria hate gives me utter life.

That random A being uppercase is so freaky. lol
Old 03-18-2015, 03:01 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgchick (View Post)
That's some low standArds. lol
I know. It beats the dull Ali case, though. Throw in some more atrociously bad acting from Keegan and i'm satisfied. Comedy gold right there.

Old 03-18-2015, 03:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

So what exactly did the girls get charged with? I wish they would have said it. Was it just because they went along with Alison's fake kidnapping story that they got arrested? Cause they can't think that all four girls helped Ali kill Mona.

And I'm also wondering how Hanna ends up with the girls in the dollhouse but yet Alison doesn't. I mean it's odd that A wouldn't want her in the dollhouse as well and considering how easily A can make things happen I find it odd that Alison won't be there as well. But of course that's because she more than likely is A, which makes me believe even further that whatever reveal of hair or whatever were supposed to get of A is going to be bogus. How can you know who it is just by hair color? Plus the hoodie on the promo looks like a dude and to me it's going to suck if A is a guy. I like the idea of the twin being a brother but how would that even work? I thought the whole point was that the girls get tricked into believing the Alison now is the same one from before but she's actually not. I don't see how they could make it a guy twin and work.

Also I'm trying to think of how this is all going to go next season. Is Mona just going to come back and tell everyone she was kidnapped and then got away? That's going to sound awfully familiar, especially with the liars confirming the story. Or do the cops find them all in the finale? I don't remember all the spoilers.

I have to give some credit to be writers. This season had been bogus as far as the B season goes but they've done well with Ali these past few episodes. Her reaction at the guilty verdict was impressive and so many people think she's innocent that it's going to be amazing when she turns it all back around. It's going to bring the shock factor back, especially to be girls, when they reveal her to be A. I still just can't imagine it being anyone other than her. Everyone else is just a distraction it seems. Look how creepy they made Mike for two seconds. Andrew is of no real importance and I don't believe for a second that he's A. The writers are just stalling.
Old 03-18-2015, 03:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
I agree. Ezra might have caused some isolation for Aria due to their situation in high school but he's a million times better than jealous, psycho Andrew.
Yeah, Andrew was acting way too jealous and possessive... such a creep. I really don't understand Aria though and the whole thing with Ezra... I guess her relationship with him could be considered isolating since they had to keep it such a secret while he was at school, but I still don't really grasp it. She's been with him for quite a while, yes, but in between and before she had other boyfriends. It's not like he's her one and only and she's never experienced anything else. It's too bad they didn't build the story up a little more. It felt like a switch flipped and there was a huge turn around for her. I could have believed it more had it been an idea Aria seemed to be struggling with over at least a couple of episodes and they could have shown evidence of it through her interactions (instead of Talia, maybe they could have had Aria and Emily having heart to hearts about it idk), but it wasn't really ever brought up before. I guess maybe it was just an "epiphany" of sorts... And I'm not saying that Ezra is all perfect, obviously he's not and the whole relationship is just crazy from the get go, but for story purposes as they are, it just feels odd.
Old 03-18-2015, 04:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jace1793 (View Post)
Andrew is of no real importance and I don't believe for a second that he's A. The writers are just stalling.
I don't know what to believe anymore. The Charles clue should be of importance and if the big A reveal is supposedly happening soon (maybe 6A/B), why not Andrew?

(like Marlene said the audience we'll find out before the liars do)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillycilla (View Post)
I think Andrew as the twin brother would be so lame and underwhelming along with Lucas being A.
Honestly Lucas as A makes literally no sense. At least Andrew looks like Alison; it's not really that much of a stretch.
Old 03-18-2015, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
I definitely think it could be twin boys. It's twin something, you can tell. We aren't seeing those freaky looking twins in court just for kicks.

I agree. Ezra might have caused some isolation for Aria due to their situation in high school but he's a million times better than jealous, psycho Andrew.
Omg Andrew was totally insane last night with his jealosy of Ezra. Get over it dude, they've been together for so long you can't ever compare.
Old 03-18-2015, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's sad cause I liked Andrew back when Toby was thought to be on the A team. I think he's a helper and the girls will suspect him on to s6. Ali is A
Old 03-18-2015, 06:27 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerFan (View Post)
I don't know what to believe anymore. The Charles clue should be of importance and if the big A reveal is supposedly happening soon (maybe 6A/B), why not Andrew?

(like Marlene said the audience we'll find out before the liars do)

Honestly Lucas as A makes literally no sense. At least Andrew looks like Alison; it's not really that much of a stretch.
Because it would be underwhelming for some character who's had way less screen time than many of the other characters be A especially since they're already making him too obvious in the last few episodes he's in.
Old 03-18-2015, 07:04 PM
Elite Fan

Was it just me or did anyone else see a ton of irony in Ezra calling Mike a kid and thinking he needs to be protected from bad stuff because he's only 16, yet Aria was about that age when he, her teacher, started sleeping with her. Do the writers even realize how ridiculous they are sometimes?
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 03-18-2015, 07:51 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
Was it just me or did anyone else see a ton of irony in Ezra calling Mike a kid and thinking he needs to be protected from bad stuff because he's only 16, yet Aria was about that age when he, her teacher, started sleeping with her. Do the writers even realize how ridiculous they are sometimes?
Sometimes I think they do and then sometimes I don't when they do dumb things.
Old 03-18-2015, 09:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAU (View Post)
Because it would be underwhelming for some character who's had way less screen time than many of the other characters be A especially since they're already making him too obvious in the last few episodes he's in.
True, but anyone revealed as A would be disappointing this late into the series ...

Was Mona even used more than Andrew prior to the reveal? Because I can't remember and I wouldn't think so.
Old 03-19-2015, 03:43 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
Yesssssss! He seriously didn't have a problem getting together with her when she was "just a kid". Hanna calling Mike a kid made me laugh a little too. You're only two years older than him, come on!

I agree SpencerFan, I think at this point it's going to be disappointing for a lot of people and I don't think they can produce something that will please every body. It's just too far into the series and people have had too much time to speculate and form theories that they've invested a lot time and effort into. Some really want A to be a big shocker, like it being one of the liars and others would feel a bit cheated if it was one of the liars, the same goes for a lesser known or used character. So either way, it's almost certain that plenty of theory groups are going to be disappointed.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread