Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2015, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Pretty Little Liars S&S Thread #103: Kill the Fill!

Never trust a pretty girl with an ugly secret.
Pretty Little Liars Spoiler Thread #102

BANNER BY SKTWEETY20 (SAM)

Next on Pretty Little Liars ...

5.25 - "Welcome to the Dollhouse" - 03/24/2015 - Season Finale

“A” has always had fun playing with Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer, but now “they” have the biggest game to date in store for the girls. As shocking secrets come to light and the biggest clue to the “A” mystery is revealed, is this one plAydate the Liars can survive?

Promo Photos | Promo #2 | Canadian Promo | Australian Promo | Teaser

episodes

6.01- TBD - June 2015 - Season Premiere

6.02 - TBD

6.03 - TBD

6.04 - TBD

6.05 - TBD

6.06 - TBD

6.07 - TBD

6.08 - TBD

6.09 - TBD

6.10 - TBD - TBD - Mid-season finale

characters

"A"/the mysteries "We have mysteries within the big mysteries. We give credible clues ... 'Who is A?' continues to be an overall mystery for us, but there are more mysteries, added mysteries within the show which will continue to be new and fresh and different." [source] | "In hind sight, you might say you should have known [who Ali's killer is]." [source] |"[In S5] characters on the show will learn A's identity and give a huge clue to the audience." [source] | A is a character we've already met "in theory and reality. I'm referring to a singular A ... Everyone is a possible A team member on this show."[source] | "My favorite character is A and you'll understand why when A is revealed, and A's motivation for being A is revealed." [source] | "Everyone who loves the show for what it is will have their mind blown when A is revealed" [source] | There will most likely be an A reveal in 6A [source] | "[Marlene's] desire right now is to not run the concept of "A" all the way to the end of the series." [source] | “If you go all the way back to season one… and you really pay attention to every clue, you can figure it out,” [source] | “It all makes total sense.” [source] | "The who is important, but the why and the how are also important." [source]

Spencer

Emily

Hanna

Aria

Alison "Ali's used to being in control, so when you strip away all of the things that work for her, I think you're going to get down to the core of who she really is, which may not be pleasant — or may be, surprisingly. She may come out of the slammer a better person — we'll just have to see." [source] | "All the information that I have about Alison now is that she is telling the truth, she just wants this whole nightmare to be over and she knows that it's far from that. And I think also that she's worried about the girls, whether they consider her a friend or not or whether they're willing to start over with her. She still cares about them." [source] | While “A” may have won this round, don’t count Alison a victim just yet. “This is not a girl that goes down without fighting. It’s Alison. She may be emotionally hobbled for the moment, but she doesn’t go down without a fight.” [source]

Mona "Even though Alison was ‘dead’ for the first three seasons, you found out everything about her through flashbacks, and now that’ll be happening through Mona." [source] | "[The body being found] should happen quite soon. [As for the killer,] that's going to be a season-long question, but we do have answers in store." [source]

Paige She will be back in season 6 [source]

Toby "Toby goes through turmoil and questioning decisions he makes" [source] | "This is somebody that got into the force to find answers about something and now he’s burdened with the reality of all these crimes and all these things, and his superior is getting involved." [source]

Caleb

Ezra

Jenna "She was Ali’s first nemesis, so now that Ali’s back, you have to see a little Jenna." [source]

Melissa

Lucas "He plays a very important part of the story." [source]

Jason His decision to protect Spencer over Alison will have "a ricochet effect throughout the rest of the season." [source] | "You can see a lot of changes in Jason because of the actions he has taken over the past couple episodes." [source]

Noel

CeCe "I think CeCe's good! I just think she's really messed up, like, really weird." [source]

Mike Mike has been forced to "grow up" in light of Mona's death, which is going to lead him to make some big choices. "His actions are going to be so out of character," [source]

Holbrook

Lesli "Everybody should have the red flag up on Lesli," [source] | “She’s coming back in season 6. She’s a very important character, you’ll see ultimately. She’s pivotal.” [source]

Andrew "Andrew is definitely somebody who we have to question and wonder if he is [one of] the town’s little liars." [source]

relationships

Emily & Paige "For the Paige and Emily fans, I would say to hold tight. Nothing's ever said and done." [source] | "Paily has an emotional, hard-won kind of love, and it’s not something either girl will just get over and forget about." [source] | "I'm going to do what I can do to keep that relationship on the books. But I think what we're going to do is just give that relationship a rest for a while. " [source]

Hanna & Caleb "They're pretty solid in 5B. They are challenged but they're helping each other out through those challenges." [source]

Spencer & Toby “Here’s the thing, he’s in a very awkward, but interesting, position. Because he clearly has the most insight. Spencer has somebody in love with her who’s on the inside of the police department. Anything [the cops] have against these girls, he knows first what’s going on. So his insight is precious and will definitely affect the outcome of their indictment.” [source]

Aria & Ezra

Emily & Alison ""We have left emison extremely fractured, so if there's hope for them, it's going to require a lot of work." [source] | "Emily really doesn't know who the girl was who she had the crush on. Emily is least like the girl Ali left behind. She's changed the most, but there's still a lot of nostalgia there. We shall see." [source] | "The relationship might be different than any time we've seen them before, but we will be seeing a lot more of Alison and Emily coming up." [source] | "As for Ali, she’s still an enigma. While we want to believe that her feelings for Emily are real, she’s a master manipulator, and that’s not something we take lightly." [source]

friendships

The Liars “I think that the case Tanner had built will make so much sense. As we continue to move along, you’ll know that these girls have incriminated themselves in ways that are really hard to get out of. It’s very sticky.” [source] | "The case against these girls gets more and more complicated, especially when we come back in the beginning of next season.” [source] | "Between the inside and the outside, they’re not going down without a fight." [source]

Caleb & Lucas "I definitely see them continuing that friendship." [source]

Caleb & Toby & Ezra “You will see the friendships that Caleb had with Ezra and Toby be strengthened [and] solidified by the girls’ plight. You get to see these guys work as a team. You know, the girls have worked as a team for how many years and you’ve only seen the guys [do the same] a couple of times. Some rare instances where the guys have sort of joined forces to combat “A”. In this case, you’ve got solidarity.” [source]

Spencer & Caleb

families

DiLaurentis

Fields

Hastings Its still the Hastings family that will play the biggest role in the finale, while the other parents will be more involved in season 6: “You really see the Hastings more than anybody. The Hastings’ reaction is the strongest. And the revelations and some of the insights the Hastings gain [throughout] this whole case are very strong in the next episode. The Hastings are the ones who get the most involved. To close out the fifth season, it’s much more about the Hastings. Because of their legal prowess, they’re actually the most interesting in this case too.” [source]

Marin "Hanna and her mom have a unique relationship and I think that you’ll see…Ashley Marin’s story becomes much more complex. But the Marin women have got a lot to face up, have got a lot to deal with in 5B." [source]

Montgomery "The two will continue to go through a 'rough spot,'" [source]

Vanderwaal

general

The common thread for season 5 is "emotion and intrigue". [source]

There will be 25 episodes "including the holiday episode" in S5. The holiday episode will be a Christmas episode. [source]

"A very big clue will be revealed. At the end of season five, there will be a really big nugget that will get fans very excited." [source]

"I think all the [Liars] have secrets that we may not have found out yet." [source]

"There is DEFINITELY a plan. I think it might contradict for a little while, but usually we explain in a way. We try very hard to keep things non-contradictory in the long term. We include a lot of red herrings deliberately, but we try to tie up all the loose ends before we move on to another subplot. I did not plan on dragging it out as long as possible. There is an end in sight. And we will hopefully announce what season that will be soon." [source]

"There are going to be some clues given at the end of season 5B that I think really tell the story of where we're going," [source]

"There will be a prom. There will be beautiful dresses. There will be A. There will be creep." [source]

"Rosewood High will end. We have an actual plan on how to do this [for season six]." [source]

"Wait for it. You're not going to see Courtney, but you may see double of someone." [source]

Leigh Tumblr

Last edited by BlondieLeigh; 03-23-2015 at 07:07 PM
Old 03-17-2015, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

LOL Love the title! Thanks for the new one!
Old 03-17-2015, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope everyone's having a great 3rd of March I might even update the OP later and let us move past the 3rd.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 03-17-2015, 07:47 PM
Loyal Fan

The sheer number of the spoilers coming true is making me very excited and I look forward to the finale more and more

Though there is a healthy doubt in me; though not much since we were told Alison was dead for three years by the Writers
Old 03-17-2015, 08:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

Tftnt.

Since practically everything important for 525 has been leaked, I won't be watching, though originally before I was planning on it. Sadly I'm actually a tiny, TINY bit optimistic about S6 and I actually think I might start watching the show again. We'll see.
S T A R D U S T
Old 03-17-2015, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

For clarification purposes, parts of the leak that were legit so far -

- Hanna and Emily dancing to 'Bang Bang'
- The liars getting arrested
- Alison being found guilty
- Spencer and Toby making up
- The existence of the dollhouse
- The existence of the blocks
- Caleb and Ezra getting arrows shot at them
- Andrew looking like a creeper
- Mike being up to nothing suspicious
- The show going full on court room drama
- Archery coming up in court

Leigh Tumblr
Old 03-17-2015, 08:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
I hope everyone's having a great 3rd of March

Quote:

Thanks for putting together this list.

The leak is 100% legit.

Quote:
Tftnt.

Since practically everything important for 525 has been leaked, I won't be watching, though originally before I was planning on it. Sadly I'm actually a tiny, TINY bit optimistic about S6 and I actually think I might start watching the show again. We'll see.
You have to see the Paily reunion. I don't care if it's not 100%, it's happening. Not saying Emison was ever an option in season 6 but Sasha pretty much confirmed Emison is dead in the water. Talia is not Emily's true love, LOL, Paige is, and we'll see that in 6.
Old 03-17-2015, 08:26 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 03-17-2015, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sasha said wut? lol
Old 03-17-2015, 08:49 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)

That's pretty much everything so far.
Old 03-17-2015, 10:31 PM
Loyal Fan

So Janel tweeted today "One More Till A is Unmasked"- nice play on words to fool the fans and is technically true though not what is expected
Old 03-17-2015, 11:12 PM
Extreme Fan

This show gives me a headache.
Old 03-18-2015, 02:30 AM
Extreme Fan

I just read somewhere that they're saying when the show time jumps it will time jump to AFTER the girls finish university. I thought it was going to jump to high school graduation??

There has to be a family twist.

The mannequin family in the promo
The mannequin family outside of the window in 2x25 - same girl as in the promo
Wren's family drawing
Mannequin boy from the promo in another episode
Bethany's drawing... another thing that could indicate a four member family.

The fourth picture was apparently an instagram by IMK: https://instagram.com/p/vU1gzZFHj6/ -- she captioned it, "brother?"

Last edited by bookcrookliza; 03-18-2015 at 04:17 AM
Old 03-18-2015, 06:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love caleb and ezra. I would like to see him without aria.
Old 03-18-2015, 06:08 AM
Supreme Fan

Looking forward to the finale. Kinda unfortunate that the finale got spoiled already, but I never read the spoilers of the finale, so that's good

The Archery must be a huge hint. Ezra, etc get shot at with arrows and it turns out to be a big turning point in the trial aswell?

Andrew is still a big suspect (they are not very subtle), but they have made persons very dangerous looking more often in the past and it always turns out to be untrue.

Didn't expect all the girls ending up in jail..omg!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread