Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2015, 01:54 PM
New Fan

Quote:
If they weren't raised together for most of their lives, there wouldn't be many pictures of them together.
But then Ali's parents also wouldn't have individual pictures of the other girl explaining why there are so many more photos of "Ali" than of Jason.

Quote:
We had a moment like that with Jason, where she remembered a family trip differently to how he did.
I guess, but Jason made the comment that Ali and her father both tended to remember things differently than he did. Does that mean their father was switched with a twin too? Or was Jason just reflecting that Ali and Ken could both be quite content even if people around them were miserable, and thus Ali remembered a trip that was a bad time for the family as a good experience?
Old 02-23-2015, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That depends on if they cut off contact with the twin, and they probably didn't

Maybe Ali being like her father wouldn't be a shock though, and her not being the twin that was there can't be ruled out.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 02-23-2015, 02:27 PM
New Fan

Quote:
That depends on if they cut off contact with the twin, and they probably didn't
Except in the Christmas episode Jessica said Ken would leave her if he knew she had bought an identical dress as the one she was giving Ali to someone else. If Ken would be that upset about Jessica buying a gift for the other twin, would he have held onto pictures of the twin?
Old 02-23-2015, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

If he didn't know that the pictures weren't Alison, then yes.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 02-23-2015, 03:06 PM
Extreme Fan

My biggest question here, is whyyyyyyyyy? Why in the world would they get rid of one? It seems to me that if it did happen, it had to have happened when Alison was quite young, a baby even, but I don't really get why. I guess the only thing that comes to mind is that maybe they couldn't afford two more... but they don't seem to be that poor. Maybe I'm missing something though.

The only justification I can really come up with is if they weren't twins. That maybe that they were born close together but had different fathers? And maybe why Mrs. D was so afraid of Mr. D finding out about the dress is because they agreed to stay together if she gave the child up? Maybe he didn't want another kid who wasn't his around? I don't know... this show.
Old 02-23-2015, 03:07 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by t2727 (View Post)
It wasn't just Alyson, pretty much the entire cast & Joss couldn't stand SMG. Anthony Head takes the super bitchy prize for mentioning that his wife's ultimate threat to him when they argued was to say she would send him to Connecticut to work with men in spandex. (For those that don't know, after his acting career faltered Freddie Prince Jr worked for a few years as a writer for World Wrestling Entertainment.)
Which is why Michelle, Emma, Seth, and even Alyson are friends with SMG to this day
Old 02-23-2015, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Can anyone tell who this is?

X

Leigh Tumblr
Old 02-23-2015, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I'm not sure who that is... I'd like it to be a combination of EGG and Talia though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ale-la-pazza1 (View Post)
Endgame couples from the pilot, my kind of jam
Me too.
Old 02-23-2015, 04:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ale-la-pazza1 (View Post)
Endgame couples from the pilot, my kind of jam
Yup, that's what usually draws me in to watch right from the start
Old 02-23-2015, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
I'm not sure who that is... I'd like it to be a combination of EGG and Talia though.
This would be acceptable If only A would go after characters that are a complete waste of our time

Leigh Tumblr
Old 02-23-2015, 04:15 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
This would be acceptable If only A would go after characters that are a complete waste of our time
Old 02-23-2015, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookcrookliza (View Post)
My biggest question here, is whyyyyyyyyy? Why in the world would they get rid of one? It seems to me that if it did happen, it had to have happened when Alison was quite young, a baby even, but I don't really get why. I guess the only thing that comes to mind is that maybe they couldn't afford two more... but they don't seem to be that poor. Maybe I'm missing something though.

The only justification I can really come up with is if they weren't twins. That maybe that they were born close together but had different fathers? And maybe why Mrs. D was so afraid of Mr. D finding out about the dress is because they agreed to stay together if she gave the child up? Maybe he didn't want another kid who wasn't his around? I don't know... this show.
Well in the books real Ali try to make Courtney crazy she eventually made it look like Courtney tried to drown Ali when they were eight and that's why Courtney was sent to Radley. I thing something like this happend
Old 02-23-2015, 04:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Well in the books real Ali try to make Courtney crazy she eventually made it look like Courtney tried to drown Ali when they were eight and that's why Courtney was sent to Radley. I thing something like this happend
Ahh, I see. I haven't read the books yet. I knew there was a twin, but I didn't know exactly what happened. So, in the books did Courtney eventually break out and take over Ali's life?

If this is the case though on the show, I wonder why Jason wouldn't know she exists or more about it considering that he is older than Ali.
Old 02-23-2015, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

In the books Courtney was home for a brief visit and I think her parents were giving her a trial period but Ali threatened they would her to a new mental place so she stole the ring Ali and pretended to be her. Tricking the four liars who were there on a scavenger huntJason knew about the twin but he believed Courtney was Ali when she did the switch
Old 02-23-2015, 05:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
In the books Courtney was home for a brief visit and I think her parents were giving her a trial period but Ali threatened they would her to a new mental place so she stole the ring Ali and pretended to be her. Tricking the four liars who were there on a scavenger huntJason knew about the twin but he believed Courtney was Ali when she did the switch
Ohh, that makes sense! Thanks! Now that clears up some questions I had!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread