Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2015, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Pretty Little Liars S&S Thread #101: Now with added irrelevant randoms.

Never trust a pretty girl with an ugly secret.
Pretty Little Liars Spoiler Thread #101

BANNER BY SKTWEETY20 (SAM)

Next on Pretty Little Liars ...

5.22 - "To Plea or Not to Plea" - 03/03/2015

Aria, Emily and Hanna keep looking for a way to prove Ali’s innocence without incriminating Mike. But when the D.A. proposes a plea bargain agreement for Ali that includes naming one of the PLL’s as her accomplice, the girls intensify their search – not only to save Ali but to save themselves. Will Ali stick by her story of innocence, or will she give up one of the PLLs to save her own skin?

Meanwhile, not knowing what is happening back in Rosewood, Spencer gets a much needed break from all the drama with a night out on the town in London.

Promo Photos | Canadian Promo | Australian Promo | Teaser | Sneak Peek #1 | Sneak Peek #2 | Sneak Peek #3 | Sneak Peek #4

episodes

5.23 - "The Melody Lingers On" - 03/10/2015

Alison’s trial is about to begin and the once-confident Queen Bee is not so confident about her fate, as testimony reveals not only her lies but the lies of those close to her.

Meanwhile, Spencer, Aria, Emily and Caleb search for information to clear the imprisoned Hanna following a string of clues that might have been left by Mona or possibly planted by “A.”

Promo Photos

5.24 - "I'm a Good Girl, I Am" - 03/17/2015

Alison's trial is coming to a close, and the outcome looks even more bleak when the prosecution calls a surprise witness that not only paints Alison in a bad light but also the PLLs and Mike. Desperate to find any evidence or witness to save their friends, Aria, Emily and Spencer race to find someone or something that can prove Ali's innocence and put an end to this nightmare.

Meanwhile, Mike becomes a target of "A" when it looks like he might be called to testify, and Ezra and Caleb have differing opinions on what he should do.

5.25 - "Welcome to the Dollhouse" - 03/24/2015 - Season Finale

characters

"A"/the mysteries "We have mysteries within the big mysteries. We give credible clues ... 'Who is A?' continues to be an overall mystery for us, but there are more mysteries, added mysteries within the show which will continue to be new and fresh and different." [source] | "In hind sight, you might say you should have known [who Ali's killer is]." [source] |"[In S5] characters on the show will learn A's identity and give a huge clue to the audience." [source] | A is a character we've already met "in theory and reality. I'm referring to a singular A ... Everyone is a possible A team member on this show."[source] | "My favorite character is A and you'll understand why when A is revealed, and A's motivation for being A is revealed." [source] | "Everyone who loves the show for what it is will have their mind blown when A is revealed" [source] | "Toby being a cop is more of a strategy changer for -A" [source] | There will most likely be an A reveal in 6A [source] | "[Marlene's] desire right now is to not run the concept of "A" all the way to the end of the series." [source] | “If you go all the way back to season one… and you really pay attention to every clue, you can figure it out,” [source] | “It all makes total sense.” [source]

Spencer

Emily "That [Paige moving away] kind of sets the tone for the rest of the season for Emily." [source]

Hanna "She's kind of in the same stage she's upset, she's sad, and now it's all coming to life. It's Mona's funeral, but she [Hanna] still has hope... She's kind of in denial a little bit." [source] | "Hanna feels a lot of guilt: Mona told her she was afraid of Ali, but Hanna didn’t believe Mona until it was too late." [source] | She might have a pregnancy scare. [source]

Alison "At this point, everyone does think that she killed Mona." [source] | "Even though Ali has been carted off, as they say, she remains an absolute, major gravitational force. She's pulling the girls in various directions." [source] | "Ali's used to being in control, so when you strip away all of the things that work for her, I think you're going to get down to the core of who she really is, which may not be pleasant — or may be, surprisingly. She may come out of the slammer a better person — we'll just have to see." [source]

Aria

Mona "Even though Alison was ‘dead’ for the first three seasons, you found out everything about her through flashbacks, and now that’ll be happening through Mona." [source] | "Actually, more will be seen of the fight. Mona did not go out without a struggle" [source] | | "It’s [Mona's death] going to be the biggest mystery moving forward in the second half of the season." [source] | "[The body being found] should happen quite soon. [As for the killer,] that's going to be a season-long question, but we do have answers in store." [source]

CeCe "I think CeCe's good! I just think she's really messed up, like, really weird." [source]

Paige She will be back in season 6 [source]

Noel

Toby "Toby goes through turmoil and questioning decisions he makes" [source] | "This is somebody that got into the force to find answers about something and now he’s burdened with the reality of all these crimes and all these things, and his superior is getting involved." [source]

Melissa "We’ll see Melissa again in 5B." [source]

Jenna "She was Ali’s first nemesis, so now that Ali’s back, you have to see a little Jenna." [source]

Lucas "He plays a very important part of the story." [source]

Caleb

Jason His decision to protect Spencer over Alison will have "a ricochet effect throughout the rest of the season." [source] | "You can see a lot of changes in Jason because of the actions he has taken over the past couple episodes." [source]

Holbrook "He is operating in the shadows for the first half of the winter season, but he is going to make a rather significant return." [source]

Mike "Mike has got some secrets that he hasn't shared, and the nature of his relationship with Mona and some of the private secrets they shared together are going to be pretty key to what people are going to see in the next 12 weeks." [source] | Mike has been forced to "grow up" in light of Mona's death, which is going to lead him to make some big choices. "His actions are going to be so out of character," [source] | "Everything that he does in the next couple episodes are just going to leave people blown away." [source]

Lesli "Everybody should have the red flag up on Lesli," [source]

relationships

Emily & Paige "For the Paige and Emily fans, I would say to hold tight. Nothing's ever said and done." [source] | "Paily has an emotional, hard-won kind of love, and it’s not something either girl will just get over and forget about." [source] | "I'm going to do what I can do to keep that relationship on the books. But I think what we're going to do is just give that relationship a rest for a while. " [source]

Hanna & Caleb "They definitely do come together in some capacity, but I think there is hope as well to rekindle the romance. I think they’re are soul mates." [source] | "They're pretty solid in 5B. They are challenged but they're helping each other out through those challenges." [source]

Spencer & Toby "We'll get to see Toby struggle with balancing loving Spencer and honoring the force" [source] | "“As a police officer, Toby is going to use his position to really get deeply involved in this investigation. Interestingly, instead of it bringing Spencer and Toby closer together, it has a way of keeping them separated.”" [source] | "As Toby spends more and more time trying to uncover the identity of Big A, it's oddly creating a wedge between he and Spencer. They have some struggles." [source] | "I think Toby joined the police with a certain expectation that he'd be able to help the girls in a certain way, and I think it's not working out that way. There's a conflict between Toby the cop and Toby the boyfriend, which I don't think they were expecting would have an effect on them." [source]

Aria & Ezra “Aria is really concentrating on, How do I get into college? How do I get out of here? Do I bring Ezra with me? And if I do, what does that look like?” [source] | "Ezra is going to be getting a new job as the owner of the brew and this career change is going to be very relevant to where they're heading." [source] | "Aria better watch out because a new woman in Rosewood may her her eye on Ezra" [source]

Emily & Alison ""We have left emison extremely fractured, so if there's hope for them, it's going to require a lot of work." [source] | "Emily really doesn't know who the girl was who she had the crush on. Emily is least like the girl Ali left behind. She's changed the most, but there's still a lot of nostalgia there. We shall see." [source] | "The relationship might be different than any time we've seen them before, but we will be seeing a lot more of Alison and Emily coming up." [source] | "As for Ali, she’s still an enigma. While we want to believe that her feelings for Emily are real, she’s a master manipulator, and that’s not something we take lightly." [source]

friendships

Emily & Hanna "Emily has to put herself on the line for Hanna in a completely unexpected way." [source]

Caleb & Lucas "I definitely see them continuing that friendship." [source]

Alison & Mike "He doesn't really know where to turn and where to look, so I think Ali is the one person that, in his mind, he thinks, 'This is the right choice, this is the right decision and this is the right person to go to to get what I want" [source] |

Aria & Caleb

Spencer & Caleb

Caleb & Toby

families

Hanna & Ashley "Hanna and her mom have a unique relationship and I think that you’ll see…Ashley Marin’s story becomes much more complex. But the Marin women have got a lot to face up, have got a lot to deal with in 5B." [source]

Aria & Mike "The two will continue to go through a 'rough spot,'" [source]

general

The common thread for season 5 is "emotion and intrigue". [source]

There will be 25 episodes "including the holiday episode" in S5. The holiday episode will be a Christmas episode. [source]

"A very big clue will be revealed. At the end of season five, there will be a really big nugget that will get fans very excited." [source]

"We are already breaking the stories for season 5B, and there is a gay male character we think who will be joining the show!" [source]

"There's one significant biting of the dust this season." [source]

"I think all the [Liars] have secrets that we may not have found out yet." [source]

"There is DEFINITELY a plan. I think it might contradict for a little while, but usually we explain in a way. We try very hard to keep things non-contradictory in the long term. We include a lot of red herrings deliberately, but we try to tie up all the loose ends before we move on to another subplot. I did not plan on dragging it out as long as possible. There is an end in sight. And we will hopefully announce what season that will be soon." [source]

"In season 5 we have a lot of fun scenes with characters we haven't seen together for a while. We are pairing up new people for fun friendship scenes." [source]

"There some answers that start coming in the Christmas episode, and then right away when we launch in January, there are a lot of answers right at the top of 5B." [source

"There are going to be some clues given at the end of season 5B that I think really tell the story of where we're going," [source]

"There will be a prom. There will be beautiful dresses. There will be A. There will be creep." [source]

"Rosewood High will end. We have an actual plan on how to do this [for season six]." [source]

Leigh Tumblr

Last edited by BlondieLeigh; 02-27-2015 at 12:12 PM
Old 02-21-2015, 12:22 PM
Moderator Support Team

Tftnt.
S T A R D U S T
Old 02-21-2015, 01:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Thank you for the new thread!
Old 02-21-2015, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

TFTNT. Love the title. LOL
Old 02-21-2015, 07:21 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the new thread.
Old 02-22-2015, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

omg. this title
Old 02-22-2015, 08:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

tftnt
Old 02-22-2015, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I was reading the episode description for 5.21. Do we know who Alison turns to for help?

So glad Spencer's getting out of Rosewood and heading to London for a couple episodes. Hope there's a ton of Spencer/Melissa interaction!
Old 02-22-2015, 11:24 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new one!

Pretty Little Liars - Episode 5.21 - Bloody Hell - Sneak Peek 3 | Spoilers

Pretty Little Liars - Episode 5.21 - Bloody Hell - Australian Promo | Spoilers
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 02-22-2015, 11:37 AM
FAU
Master Fan

Thanks.
Old 02-22-2015, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Thanks for the links!
Old 02-22-2015, 11:54 AM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiexjeyton (View Post)
omg. this title
I have a feeling we can add on to it for the next 2 seasons as well.
Old 02-22-2015, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAU (View Post)
I have a feeling we can add on to it for the next 2 seasons as well.
Sad but very probably true.
Old 02-22-2015, 03:08 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
Sad but very probably true.
Especially if it's as bad or even worse than the ones we're already getting.
Old 02-22-2015, 03:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Bloody hell, that pageant **** looks boring. I really hope Grunwald isn't Emily's "handler" D:

Tftnt; love the title

From previous thread, yeah I never look to RL actor/celeb stuff (not even insta) ...until it becomes obvious that something's messing up my ****ing show. Either in scenes, or (like GG w/ Serena and Blair) "best friends" just don't have scenes together anymore. THEN I start wanting actors to be replaced because they can't be professional but make more money in a year than most people do in a lifetime. Tighten that ***** up and do your job! I'd had NO IDEA Sophia Bush and CMM were even married until well after they were divorced. I looked up why they suddenly sucked, though. Quit the show, too, because I figured if the showrunners couldn't handle it, it would only get worse. —I never would have guessed SMG and Alyson Hannigan didn't get on, because they're professional. I like that Good for them (not the hating each other, but the not letting it show part).

I avoid those "love blogs" (w/e they're called) because you get people who are "too into" a ship thinking it carries over into RL, when it so doesn't —LMAO, one I can't remember now, but people swore they were a RL couple, but the guy turned out to be gay There was a forum about it with good spoilers though, and it SHUT DOWN when the sex preference came out. (Those a$$holes! I like having my sources, and then they freak when a stupid RL made-up couple are "just friends" Why can't they just get over it?! ) I'd hate to be a celeb.

Her mom killed his wife. He needs another.

Walder / Sansa
Closed Thread   Post New Thread