New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2012, 05:04 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Spoilers
Chicago PD

Pretty Little Liars S&S #19: Because Revealing "A" Will Be The Liars' Greatest Victory!

Never trust a pretty girl with an ugly secret.
Pretty Little Liars Spoiler Thread #17

made by sktweety20 (Sam)

“Pretty Little Liars,” a one-hour scripted drama starring Troian Bellisario, Ashley Benson, Lucy Hale, Ian Harding, Bianca Lawson, Laura Leighton, Shay Mitchell and Sasha Pieterse.

“Pretty Little Liars” follows four estranged best friends who are reunited one year after their best friend and queen bee of the group, Alison, goes missing – only to discover they’re receiving messages from an anonymous “A” who knows all their secrets. The drama stars Lucy Hale (“Privileged”) as Aria, Troian Bellisario (“NCIS”) as Spencer, Ashley Benson (“Eastwick”) as Hanna, Shay Mitchell as Emily and Sasha Pieterse (“Heroes”) as Alison. Also starring are Laura Leighton (“Melrose Place”), Bianca Lawson (“The Vampire Diaries”) and Ian Harding (“NCIS: Los Angeles”). Produced by Alloy Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television.

Marlene King (“If These Walls Could Talk”), Oliver Goldstick (“Lipstick Jungle,” “Desperate Housewives”), and Leslie Morgenstein and Bob Levy (“Gossip Girl,” “The Vampire Diaries”) are executive-producing. The series is based on Alloy Entertainment’s popular young adult book series written by Sara Shepard.

Next on Pretty Little Liars...

2.18 - "A Kiss Before Lying" - 01/30/2012

After putting her foot down about Caleb with her friends, Hanna begins to feel that she is getting the cold shoulder from them. Aria, Emily, and Spencer seem to be up to something, but she can’t quite seem to figure out what it is. But what Hanna may take as the cold shoulder, could really be just a case of guilty consciences from her friends.

EPISODES:

2.19 -- "The Naked Truth" -- 02/06/2012
Rosewood High's "Truth-Up Day," is not just an opportunity for the students of the school to air their grievances and stop bullying, but also a chance for Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer to get answers to some burning questions. Spencer looks to find answers on what is going on between Jason and her father when Jason shows up as a chaperone; Aria continues to question Holden on what exactly he is up to during their "date nights," and Hanna tries to figure out the latest situation with Kate. But will the girls be ready for what they find out when shocking truths are revealed? Meanwhile, Emily gets help from an unlikely source to get back on the Rosewood swim team.

2.20 -- "CTRL: A" -- 02/13/2012
Caleb's involvement in cracking "A's" phone has had Hanna worried from day one and now "A" is determined to punish him for it. With Det. Wilden and Garrett now circling Caleb on bogus hacking charges and in possession of his computer, Hanna and her friends are convinced that this won't end well. What are the police looking for on Caleb's computer and better yet, would could "A" have possibly planted on the computer to interest the police this much? Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer may soon get another example of what happens to people they involve in "A's" game. Meanwhile, Aria learns what Holden's been keeping a secret as Byron starts to question the relationship.

Promo Pictures
2.21 -- "Breaking the Code" -- 02/20/2012
Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer have been the target of "A's" games for awhile, leaving them emotionally cut off from their families and friends. But when a surprising new victim of "A" is revealed, the PLLs' tight-knit group may just get one person larger. But what is "A's" motive of targeting someone outside of Alison's group of besties? Meanwhile, Spencer runs from her family troubles right into Wren’s arms, as Ezra's new opportunity could push him away from Aria.

Promo Pics
2.22 -- "Father Knows Best" -- 02/27/2012
Rosewood's Father-Daughter Dance brings great tension as relationships are strained.
2.23 -- "Eye of the Beholder" -- 03/05/2012

2.24 -- "If These Dolls Could Talk" -- 03/12/2012

2.25 -- "UnmAsked" -- 03/19/2012

Spoiler Tweets:

We're doing 25 episodes for season 2. And Dr Wren has a future in Rosewood, careful if you're not feeling well. -- Lisa Cochran-Neilan

"If you check into the Lost Woods, most likely you don't want to be seen." -- Marlene King, 2B Finale Line

"I don't know why you hide behind that layer of superficial bitch." -- Marlene King, 2B Finale Line

"Jenna found a way to forgive me. Do you think you'll ever be able to?" -- Marlene King, 2B Finale Line

Happy to say @LeslilinkaG will direct season 2B finale. How lucky are we?! -- Marlene King

[About Emily&Maya] there's a lunch, a romantic evening, a party, some phone fun ... and by that I mean F-U-N. -- Marlene King

Spoilers from Marlene King's Twitter

- There are some "hot" Aria&Ezra scenes in S2b.
- Most questions from S1/S2a will be answered in S2b.
- On a scale of 1-10 on how difficult it would be to guess who A is, it's an 8.
- The S2b finale will be the biggest one yet.
- There will be "kickass" Spencer&Toby moments in S2b, but not right away.
- Caleb is in the S2b finale.
- The best thing about Alison is that she "gives answers."
- There are lots of clues in in S1/S2a about the answers to the mysteries.
- There will be more about the bag Ian gave to Jenna.
- The fact that Ali blamed The Jenna Thing on Spencer will come up again.
- S2b answers a lot of Alison/A questions.
- There will be more flashbacks, but not several in one episode.
- If Aria&Ezra fans aren't happy with S2b, she'll "throw in the towel."
- There may be an Aria&Ezra sex scene.
- There may be more Spencer&Wren scenes.
- As for Spencer&Toby, "true love conquers all."

General Spoilers:

A/the mysteries Also sure to work fans into a tizzy is a change to the initial PLL game plan. "Originally we talked about not giving up who A is until the very end of the show, but now we’re thinking it might be fun to move that up and reveal who it is much sooner," Marlene says. [source] “I think that we’re working hard on finding ways to sustain the mystery for at least the remainder of this season, and I think we’ve come up with some great ideas of launching some new mysteries for next season,” says King, revealing that by the end of Season 2 there will be two huge new mysteries that still keep Pieterse in the picture. “Originally we talked about not divulging who A was until the very last episode of the show, but I think we’ve found a really clever way to do that sooner. Hopefully we’ll get to announce that fairly soon.” [source]

Hanna & Caleb & Lucas Robinson revealed that Lucas, who returns in January, isn't out of the picture yet with Hanna -- and the Halloween episode plays a big role. "In January, when we come back, Lucas is going to have a pretty heavy storyline that may or may not involve Hanna. That's actually going to develop in our Halloween special," he revealed. Though he wouldn't give away specifics about Lucas' role in the holiday episode, he admitted that "it's different from anything that we have ever seen from Lucas before." Tyler Blackburn, who returns in the mid-season finale as Caleb after his character going to California to see his estranged mother, who will remain unseen for the time being. "He definitely comes back with a different attitude towards it all," he says. But with Lucas just around the corner, is he worried about the competition? "Lucas has always had a huge crush on Hanna and although he understands her connection with Caleb, it's hard for him," Blackburn says. "It doesn't ruffle too many feathers; it's a small storyline." Benson added: "I think there is always going to be a possibility of a love triangle, but for now, Caleb and Hanna are going to be an item. There is always Lucas, Lucas is always going to be in the background." [source]

Paige Paige (Lindsey Shaw) will also still in school and still very much around. Later on in the second season she has quite a nice arc. [source] She will return in the S2 finale and will also be in S3. She has a "hot" storyline. [source] According to Lindsey Shaw, we will see more of Emily/Paige and that EP/Paige's storyline will be "worth the wait." [source]

- -

Melissa will return to Rosewood midway through the second half of season 2. Paige is coming back! Alex is a maybe… “Will Alex ever come back?” “I hope so.” Darren Wilden will return, but not for a while. Dr. Sullivan will come back… but not before 2×20. On Jason: “He will be back. He will bring something back with him.” Cryptic much? More Caleb to come! Expect to see more of Noel in the second half of season 2! Mike will get “better” in the second half of season 2. “Jenna knows the PLLs are responsible for the accident that caused her blindness.” [source]

We haven’t seen the end of Spoby either, but she says their road is “bumpy.” More Wrencer to come! What about Toby/Emily’s friendship? “There are more Tomily scenes coming.” Question: “Can we have an Ezria slow dancing scene?” Answer: “Sure.” On Caleb: “Haleb in 2B is an interesting story. He becomes more involved with the A of it all.”[source]

A total of about 10 people know who A is, but the list is slowly getting larger. Marlene thinks that the person who is playing A “is figuring it out.” Guess that’s part of why the list is growing! On A’s next target: “Good? It may be a boy.” We’re taking this as: “On the good side? Byron’s colleague’s son who will come with him to Rosewood in 2B.” (There have already been rumors that this colleague’s son is the first male Liar…) We will, one day, find out what A gave the doctor in the envelope. [source]

Peter is stirring up a lot of drama. Haleb in 2B equals, he saves her and she saves him back, Caleb getting to know other PLLs. The Jason thing was the note in the pocket and a bit more. [source]

In episode 2.23 there will be a character named Duncan who is good-looking, wealthy and confident. Episode 2.24 is called "If These Dolls Could Talk." There will be a woman named Martha who is the owner of a doll boutique. The PLLs will meet her. Also there's a 9 year old boy in this named Seth. He's supposed to be spooky looking. [source?]

Aria's brother Mike will continue getting into trouble. Jason returned to Rosewood to find out who his real father is. And it just so happens that his real father is also the father of one of the little liars. "The four of them have always seen Jason as this mysterious creep, but once they find out whom I'm related to, it changes the trust issue." Any guesses on which little liar might be Jason's sister? Based on some spoilers from the books - and what's happened in the past on this show - we're going to put our money on Spencer being the long-lost sibling. Lucy Hale also provided a bit more proof about who Jason is related to. She revealed that Jason's budding relationship with Aria will be put on hold and that when the show returns, most of his storyline will be with Spencer. [source]

Casting News:

Australian actor Lachlan Buchanan has snagged the recurring guest role of Duncan. He'll appear in at least two episodes (maybe more!) in S2b. [source]
and when we get together
the summer never ends...

Last edited by Roswell Dream Girl; 01-30-2012 at 10:07 AM
Old 01-29-2012, 05:30 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Scandal

tftnt!!!
Old 01-29-2012, 05:58 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread.
Old 01-29-2012, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Orphan Black

Tftnt.
Old 01-29-2012, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...

Thanks for the new thread!
up w our shenanigans
. x
Old 01-29-2012, 08:35 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Spoilers
Chicago PD

No problem guys! If anyone has a title in mind just let me know and I'll edit.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 01-29-2012, 11:35 PM
Addicted Fan

MK just tweeted:

Quote:
Spoby: the road is rough. Sadness and despair. But it's Rosewood, so nothing is as it seems. Kick ass Soby finale kiss.
Quote:
Ezria: there are two moments that everyone is waiting for. The first moment happens in a bed. #224
I am curious about the "nothing is as it seems part. Did Toby leave for another reason? Is he trying to dog around and figure out what is going on? Is he going to come back acting cold towards Spencer but in reality, that is not what he wants to be doing for whatever reason? Hmm....

The Scientist and his Comet~Lucas and Peyton
Old 01-30-2012, 12:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT and the tweets

Dean Lisa
Patricia
Old 01-30-2012, 01:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Ezria: there are two moments that everyone is waiting for. The first moment happens in a bed. #224
So the sex scene is in the 2x24?
Old 01-30-2012, 02:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

title suggestion:

Because Revealing "A" Will Be The Liars' Greatest Victory

Dean Lisa
Patricia
Old 01-30-2012, 04:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

I like the lists in the first post as there are details I didn't know

How will things change if Spencer and Jason are related? Aren't Jason and Melissa the same age?

Last edited by SkinsGen2Fab; 01-30-2012 at 07:37 AM
Old 01-30-2012, 05:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clean0002 (View Post)
MK just tweeted:

I am curious about the "nothing is as it seems part. Did Toby leave for another reason? Is he trying to dog around and figure out what is going on? Is he going to come back acting cold towards Spencer but in reality, that is not what he wants to be doing for whatever reason? Hmm....
Interesting theory! And yay, they kiss in the finale

Quote:
How will things change if Spencer and Toby are related? Aren't Toby and Melissa the same age?
Spencer and Toby or Spencer and Jason?

Toby is 17, Melissa is 22 (I think).
Old 01-30-2012, 07:31 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Scandal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ale-la-pazza1 (View Post)
So the sex scene is in the 2x24?
Episode 24 is the finale, right?
Old 01-30-2012, 07:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame.of.love (View Post)
Interesting theory! And yay, they kiss in the finale

Spencer and Toby or Spencer and Jason?

Toby is 17, Melissa is 22 (I think).
Sorry just noticed in my post I wrote Toby i think that was psychological as I had just read about Spoby. I really meant Jason and what would happen in Spencer and Jason are related and also are Jason and Melissa not the same age as he was mates with Ian and Garrett?
Old 01-30-2012, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

225 is the finale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinsGen2Fab (View Post)
Sorry just noticed in my post I wrote Toby i think that was psychological as I had just read about Spoby. I really meant Jason and what would happen in Spencer and Jason are related and also are Jason and Melissa not the same age as he was mates with Ian and Garrett?
I thought you meant Jason I don't know how old he is on the show but if he's Spencer's brother then Mr Hastings is a cheater. Just like Byron. What a great fathers our Liars have...

I have a question What is the Jason thing exactly?