Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2016, 11:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

Pitch - Episode 1.04 - The Break - Promotional Photos & Press Release

IT’S TIME FOR THE ALL-STAR GAME ON AN ALL-NEW “PITCH” THURSDAY, OCTOBER 13, ON FOX Directed by Emmy Award Winner Regina King (“American Crime Story”)

Mike suffers an injury that could affect his spot in the MLB All-Star Game. Meanwhile Ginny struggles to find a balance between her baseball career and her personal life and members of the Padres are blindsided when Oscar signs Livan Duarte (Christian Ochoa), a superstar catcher from Cuba in the all-new “The Break” episode of PITCH airing Thursday, Oct. 13 (8:59-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (PTH-104) (TV-14 D, L, V)

Pitch - Episode 1.04 - The Break - Promotional Photos & Press Release | Spoilers

Pitch - Episode 1.05 - Alfonso Guzman-Chavez - Press Release

THE MLB TRADE DEADLINE LOOMS ON AN ALL-NEW "PITCH" THURSDAY, OCTOBER 27, ON FOX

Kevin Connolly ("Entourage") Guest-Stars

The Padres are on pins and needles as rumors swirl around the team potentially trading Blip. Meanwhile, Oscar tries to navigate working with Charlie Graham (Kevin Connolly), the interim Padres President of Operations and Mike tries to smooth things over with Amelia in the all-new "Alfonzo Guzman-Chavez" episode of PITCH airing Thursday, Oct. 27 (8:59-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (PTH-105) (TV-14 L, V)

Pitch - Episode 1.05 - Alfonso Guzman-Chavez - Press Release | Spoilers

Last edited by Honeycutt; 10-10-2016 at 04:59 AM
Old 10-10-2016, 05:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

Last edited by Honeycutt; 10-10-2016 at 05:09 AM
Old 10-10-2016, 08:58 AM
Passionate Fan

I love this show way too much. Tommy and Ginny's fist bump gave me life. They better not trade Blip.

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Old 10-10-2016, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeycutt (View Post)
Pitch - Episode 1.04 - The Break - Promotional Photos & Press Release
Pitch - Episode 1.05 - Alfonso Guzman-Chavez - Press Release | Spoilers
Thanks!
Old 10-11-2016, 07:19 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new goodies!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 10-21-2016, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Just watched all four episodes that have aired and I love this show!
Old 10-22-2016, 01:01 PM
Absolute Fan

I'm glad they finally focused a bit on the relationship between Ginny and her mom. Wasn't thrilled with some of their dialogue but overall, I did enjoy the episode. Ginny and Mike at the end...

Those ratings though... sheesh!
Old 10-22-2016, 03:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah I don't think this is gonna get a second season with those ratings and it is not the kind of series where you can cut the budget to make it cheaper for the network because the expensive things like filming the matches are so important to it. I think that Fox thought it would become a bigger hit in ratings from their promotion, but they have to take some blame too because they gave it a terrible lead-in.
Old 10-22-2016, 03:41 PM
Absolute Fan

If FOX really wanted the show to succeed, they should have given it the timeslot right before Empire. Between Pitch and Lethal Weapon, I think LW is the show that could afford to have a weak lead-in, just based on it being born out of a well-known franchise. Though, I suspect tptb gave LW a better timeslot exactly because they have more faith in it. Very unfortunate for Pitch, which deserves a real chance to succeed as well.
Old 10-23-2016, 11:59 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for the links and spoilage.

Too bad about the ratings.
Old 10-25-2016, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio_chick (View Post)
If FOX really wanted the show to succeed, they should have given it the timeslot right before Empire. Between Pitch and Lethal Weapon, I think LW is the show that could afford to have a weak lead-in, just based on it being born out of a well-known franchise. Though, I suspect tptb gave LW a better timeslot exactly because they have more faith in it. Very unfortunate for Pitch, which deserves a real chance to succeed as well.
Seems you're not alone in wanting the time slot change. A bit dated from earlier this month, but by a surprising source.

Parent TV Council Tells Fox To Move ‘Pitch’ – To Make Sure It Survives | Deadline
Old 10-28-2016, 10:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Since we didn’t see it this week, do you know how Kevin Connolly’s character will interact with Ginny on Pitch? — Shae

In an upcoming episode, Amelia and Oscar work together to deal with a scandal involving Ginny, and Charlie will actually side with his star pitcher. “That’s an episode where you’ll see Charlie back her up in terms of caring about her as more than a commodity on the team and standing behind her and what’s happening in her personal life,” Connolly says. “That was actually a nice scene to play, to see him actually caring about more than how it looks on a white board.”
Spoiler Room: Scoop on Once Upon a Time, Blacklist, Arrow and more | EW.com
Old 10-28-2016, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the scoop!
Old 10-29-2016, 03:32 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
Seems you're not alone in wanting the time slot change. A bit dated from earlier this month, but by a surprising source.

Parent TV Council Tells Fox To Move ‘Pitch’ – To Make Sure It Survives | Deadline
Yeah. I saw that. Pretty obvious that the timeslot is the absolute worst. lol We'll see if FOX decides to make any changes.
Old 11-11-2016, 07:37 PM
Addicted Fan

I was so behind on this show thanks to school ugh, but had the day off so catching up now. Just finished ep3 and woah, Ginny's ex was hot. Like I want to see them reconnect for a bit, and I love that he gets her pov on needing to protect her image on the team. But her scenes with Mike are everything, so I need that to keep progressing.

Gonna binge the rest of the show before I fall sleep. So good. Hope they make it for a second season because it's giving me all the feels rn.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread