Old 09-22-2014, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Outlander S&S #2 "Don't be afraid. There's the two of us now."

Outlander
Spoilers & Speculations
STARZ Series

Season 1
A STARZ Original Series
"Outlander" follows the story of Claire Randall, a married combat nurse from 1945 who is mysteriously swept back in time to 1743, where she is immediately thrown into an unknown world where her life is threatened. When she is forced to marry Jamie Fraser, a chivalrous and romantic young Scottish warrior, a passionate relationship is ignited that tears Claire's heart between two vastly different men in two irreconcilable lives.

The "Outlander" series, adapted from Diana Gabaldon's international best-selling books, spans the genres of romance, science fiction, history and adventure into one epic tale. From Executive Producer Ronald D. Moore, "Outlander" - the series is set to premiere on STARZ August 9 in the US.

main cast
Claire played by Caitriona Balfe
Jamie Fraser played by Sam Heughan
Black Jack Randall played by Tobias Menzies
Frank Randall played by Tobias Menzies

Colum MacKenzie played by Gary Lewis
Dougal MacKenzie played by Graham McTavish
Murtagh Fitzgibbons Fraser played by Duncan Lacroix
Geillis Duncan played by Lotte Verbeek

Upcoming Episodes

2.01 - "TBA" written by | Airdate: 2015

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/02/out...l-posters.html
2.02 - "TBA" written by | Airdate: 2015

2.03 - "TBA" written by | Airdate: 2015

Outlander | New Series

cast interviews

producers' interviews

9/21/2014 Outlander’s Ronald D. Moore and Others Break Down Claire and Jamie’s Big Wedding Night | Vulture.com

production staff interviews

X

previous thread
01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05

Outlander S&S #2 "Don't be afraid. There's the two of us now."

Last edited by CityGal; 06-02-2015 at 09:13 AM
Old 09-22-2014, 02:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the new thread !
Do you think we'll have promo for second half of the season just after episode 8 airing or closer to second half of the season airing ?
Best female characters : Lorelai(Gilmore girls),Claire(Outlander),Scarlett(Gone with the Wind),Kahlan(Legend of the seeker),Miss Parker(The Pretender),Katniss(The Hunger games),Bones(Bones),Bree (DH),Root (POI),Spencer(PLL),...
Old 09-22-2014, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome.

I hope so. Al the episodes have been filmed so they have the material to make a promo. So hopefully they'll leave some good teasers and pics for us.

I'll fix the OP tonight. Need to pickup the kiddies.
Old 09-22-2014, 03:22 PM
Master Fan

Thank you for the new thread and I love the title

-Lisa-
Old 09-22-2014, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Lots of new clips in this one. Hugh Munroe, the raid and as discussed earlier Claire's going to get captured and meet BJ Randall.

My best guess is looking more and more as that's the cliffhanger. Jamie at the window, perhaps?

Promo #2

Outlander | Mid-Season Finale Trailer | STARZ - YouTube
Old 09-22-2014, 03:39 PM
New Fan

Hey all!

New to the thread and just wanted to say Hi. Am I the only one who never read the books? lol I didn't even know about the show until someone posted a YT link to the trailer and from there I had to watch. I just love these type of shows.

Seeing Jamie and Claire together. So hot!
Old 09-22-2014, 03:45 PM
Master Fan

Welcome to the thread

-Lisa-
Old 09-22-2014, 04:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectAngel (View Post)
Hey all!

New to the thread and just wanted to say Hi. Am I the only one who never read the books? lol I didn't even know about the show until someone posted a YT link to the trailer and from there I had to watch. I just love these type of shows.

Seeing Jamie and Claire together. So hot!
No you're not !
I haven't read the books (yet) and I've even never heard of them before knowing the show was in the making ... (shame on me )
What I first heard about when the first teaser of Outlander was out ... those few seconds were enough to make me eager to see that show like I haven't been for a very long time for any show ...
That was even enough for me to want the DVD already
Best female characters : Lorelai(Gilmore girls),Claire(Outlander),Scarlett(Gone with the Wind),Kahlan(Legend of the seeker),Miss Parker(The Pretender),Katniss(The Hunger games),Bones(Bones),Bree (DH),Root (POI),Spencer(PLL),...
Old 09-22-2014, 04:12 PM
Master Fan

Hey do not feel bad, I did nto know about the books or that there was going to be a series until until my Kindle informed me, on the front page, I was so shocked that my Kindle was informing me of something for Starz since like HBO it doe snto like to let ohter people have until it is pointless, that I had to see why it was wanting me to watch it, And form there on I have been hooked, this was after the first episode had aired,

-Lisa-
Old 09-22-2014, 05:00 PM
Master Fan

Hey all new here too never read the books had no idea they existed saw a promo for the show and had to watch I actually forgot about it then watched 5 episodes back to back on demand. OMG love love love this show and now I up to chapter 10 in the first book
Old 09-22-2014, 05:44 PM
Passionate Fan

We made it to our second thread!! Thanks Citygal!!

I agree, I think our cliffhanger will be Claire being captured by BJR. Just because I think anything else cliffhanger worthy is too far down the road. But hopefully we'll get some info this week.

Welcome to all our new readers!! Its so exciting seeing more and more people fall in love with this story!
For I have lied, and killed, and stolen; betrayed and broken trust. But there is the one thing that shall lie in the balance. When I shall stand before God, I shall have one thing to say, to weigh against the rest. Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, and God! I loved her well.” -Jamie Fraser
Lyns
Old 09-22-2014, 05:50 PM
Master Fan

I agree as well that would be the best part for the cliffhanger to be

-Lisa-
Old 09-22-2014, 07:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Found this article and thought others might enjoy it too. It refers to a future love scene in episode 9 that is "more intense". For all of us non-book readers, would anyone care to speculate? I am assuming from what I have read from others, that they are referring to the spanking scene and the aftermath.

Ron D. Moore Breaks Down the Outlander Wedding -- Vulture
Old 09-22-2014, 07:33 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 09-22-2014, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosfan (View Post)
Found this article and thought others might enjoy it too. It refers to a future love scene in episode 9 that is "more intense". For all of us non-book readers, would anyone care to speculate? I am assuming from what I have read from others, that they are referring to the spanking scene and the aftermath.

Ron D. Moore Breaks Down the Outlander Wedding -- Vulture
I read the books so would you like me to speculate on the scene the article may be referencing and the possible explanation.

Welcome to all the new readers and/or viewers of the STARZ series. Join our discussion and all things Jamie and Claire.