Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2013, 09:20 AM
Elite Fan

Henry never really lead Rumple to Bae. Maybe what the seer said about that has yet to pass. He could believe Neal's alive and that's why he goes with everyone to go find Henry, since the prophecy said that Henry would lead Rumple to his son.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:32 AM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Henry never really lead Rumple to Bae. Maybe what the seer said about that has yet to pass. He could believe Neal's alive and that's why he goes with everyone to go find Henry, since the prophecy said that Henry would lead Rumple to his son.
Yeah, that could be it, Henry was just along for the journey to Manhattan.
Old 05-10-2013, 10:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAU (View Post)
Yeah, that could be it, Henry was just along for the journey to Manhattan.
SO maybe the prophecy isnt talking about that instance of Rumple being reunited with his son. Maybe it's a lost boy leading him to Bae in NL. If he somehow ends up there.

I really hope it's not too long into the season before we see Neal again. I want him reunited with Henry. Henry just started bonding with his dad. I'd love for him to call neal papa..

So has anyone heard more info if Hook is taking them on the JR against his will? The interivew mentioned how self serving Hook is, does that mean he has no intention to die for his cause (killing Rumple) and edns up getting caught between the good guys and gremara while he ws trying to leave? So then the good guys force him to help them?

I'm really confused and curious since most everything I heard is more speculation than fact.
Old 05-10-2013, 10:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
So has anyone heard more info if Hook is taking them on the JR against his will? The interivew mentioned how self serving Hook is, does that mean he has no intention to die for his cause (killing Rumple) and edns up getting caught between the good guys and gremara while he ws trying to leave? So then the good guys force him to help them?

I'm really confused and curious since most everything I heard is more speculation than fact.
Well, in one promo he is in the Charmings apartment, and David punches him. It's possible that he's the one who comes to them, and tells them where to find Tamara and Greg.

He obviously wants the beans so he can escape, and needs their help to get them.
Old 05-10-2013, 10:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
SO maybe the prophecy isnt talking about that instance of Rumple being reunited with his son. Maybe it's a lost boy leading him to Bae in NL. If he somehow ends up there.

I really hope it's not too long into the season before we see Neal again. I want him reunited with Henry. Henry just started bonding with his dad. I'd love for him to call neal papa..

I think Adam and Eddie have said that it was Henry who was the boy in the prophecy.

I don't know about Hook. I'm reading it as he makes a truce with Gold and REgina and helps them with the ship and so on. I don't think it's against his will. But I could be wrong.

Also read a Lana Parilla interview. And I could be reading it wrong but it talks about Lacey and it doesn't seem like she's going away. But that could just be my interpretation.

I can't believe they would end the third season with Lacey still there. That story doesn't seem that popular at all.

I just have a feeling the show is going to end not on a note of hope for Rumbelle at least.

I'm looking forward to the Hook stuff. I hope they make him more compelling and less three dimensional. I really like Colin.

And who knows about Neal and Henry. I think they're making the show too much like Lost with its characters being separated for so long. It probably will be till next spring until they see each other again. Blech.
Old 05-10-2013, 11:02 AM
Dedicated Fan

Once Upon a Time - Lana Parrilla talks about the finale | Spoilers
Old 05-10-2013, 11:05 AM
Dedicated Fan

Sneak Peek #5

Once Upon a Time - Episode 2.22 - And Straight on 'Til Morning - Sneak Peek 5 | Spoilers

Bravo Regina, I finally have some hope for Regina.

Last edited by QueenBB; 05-10-2013 at 11:11 AM
Old 05-10-2013, 11:09 AM
FAU
Master Fan

Thanks.
Old 05-10-2013, 11:14 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Anyway, I personally think it's going to be Belle that gets him to stop with the pity party, based in large part on some of the pictures we received about filming. I don't think he cares about any of the kids in town honestly. Maybe Henry. But I think Belle's going to come back just in time, although I think she may go back to being Lacey by the end of the episode. I hope I'm wrong about that though.

But I just have a feeling she's going to give him the strength to help them or at least go looking for Henry.
I agree completely!

I personally think Belle's return will come in a completely unexpected way, as a consequence of Emma and Regina stopping the destruction of Storybrooke (I believe that'll remove the last vestiges of the Curse, like the barrier of forgetfulness, restoring those who were affected by it), and their reunion will likely mirror the one from season 1's finale ("Wait! Rumplestiltskin, wait!"). She'll then do as you said, taking him out of his pity party and pushing him towards doing the right thing: save the part of Bae that's still within his reach - his grandson Henry.

Quote:
Yes, he did, in a way. It was explicitly stated in "Manhattan", in the scene where Gold buys a hot dog to Henry, how we should interpret the first part of the prophecy: Henry brought Emma to Storybrooke, which started the chain of events that led to Rumple finding Bae.
Old 05-10-2013, 12:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBB (View Post)
Sneak Peek #5

Once Upon a Time - Episode 2.22 - And Straight on 'Til Morning - Sneak Peek 5 | Spoilers

Bravo Regina, I finally have some hope for Regina.
Wooow! I am surprised this scene was a sneak peek. It is so good and so emotional and touching!

Jennifer and Lana were very, very good. I agree with the many others who have said in the spoiler threads and in other threads that they should have more scenes again.

I think Emma will go to Henry and then the scene from the promo pictures will happen where Emma talks to Henry, but she does not leave with Henry and with her parents but she goes back to Regina and together they stop the diamond. I am excited to see this!
Old 05-10-2013, 12:13 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwen107 (View Post)
Wooow! I am surprised this scene was a sneak peek. It is so good and so emotional and touching!

Jennifer and Lana were very, very good. I agree with the many others who have said in the spoiler threads and in other threads that they should have more scenes again.

I think Emma will go to Henry and then the scene from the promo pictures will happen where Emma talks to Henry, but she does not leave with Henry and with her parents but she goes back to Regina and together they stop the diamond. I am excited to see this!
I guess this is where Henry's 'where's my mom?' from the promo will come in.
Old 05-10-2013, 12:34 PM
Elite Fan

There's also a sneak peek with Hook and Smee.

Interesting. So Hook is given the chance to hand Bae over to the lost boys, but he chooses not to.
Old 05-10-2013, 12:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Hmm...another sneak peek, this time back on the JR:

Exclusive Once Upon a Time Finale Sneak Peek: Could the Jolly Roger’s Catch Belong to… ‘Him’? - TVLine

Yay, Mr. Smee--master of exposition.

In the pic from TV Guide, Bae was holding the pic of Milah (random question: who is drawing all these pictures of the Stiltskins?). So, HE definitely knows of Hook's connection with Milah--the only questions are when Hook finds out that Bae is Milah's son (99% likely that he does, since Bae is the only source we know of who could tell Hook about the dagger), and if/when Hook tells him that Rumple killed Milah.

Quote:
Yes, he did, in a way. It was explicitly stated in "Manhattan", in the scene where Gold buys a hot dog to Henry, how we should interpret the first part of the prophecy: Henry brought Emma to Storybrooke, which started the chain of events that led to Rumple finding Bae.
Slight correction: it was explicitly shown that that's how RUMPLE interprets the prophecy; it doesn't necessarily mean he's right. I do wonder when Rumple is supposed to have had the revelation that Henry is the kid he needs to kill--was it when he was buying him the hot dog? When he made the charm to protect Henry from the disco inferno? Did he know last season when he was so pleased to see Henry in his shop (while August was casing the joint). Gold has always seemed to like Henry, which is why this latest turn is so ridiculous to me--the idea that the only reason he's not snailing Henry right off is because he's his grandson.

Quote:
Pure guesswork: After seeing that Gremara want to kill everyone, Hook (who DOES not want to die for his convictions) flips to the Charmings's side, leading to him getting punched by and then teaming up with David. (Probably also sends Regina and Emma to the mines so Regina can try to control the explosion. I'm not sure where the pics of the whole Charming family in the mines sans Hook fit in.) Hook secretly snags one of the beans while he's fighting with Greg; Gremara use the other to kidnap Henry while Regina/Charmings are distracted trying to save the town. At the end, Hook is going to portal home, but the Charmings beat him to the dock and remind him that they have his ship. (Assuming the writers don't forget that fact--like they forgot that Gold left his Caddy in Boston.) They will then make the deal to work together: Hook gets his ship back if he takes them to Neverland to rescue Henry. If they are softening Hook, he will be all like "grumble grumble I was going to help you anyway grumble."

Quote:
They have four weapons to get Gold up and moving (hope they use at least one of them instead of letting him sit this one out).
Gold's going to sit this one out because we're back on the Regina redemption tour, and a weakened Regina can't "sacrifice" herself for SB if he's around to help. That sneak peek is very promising though--it's the first time, I think, we've ever heard Regina take responsibility for what she's done. Maybe next season they will start her on a real redemption journey that involves being sorry for what you've done and making amends. Especially if saving the town depowers or weakens her.

And I have a sinking feeling that we are supposed to believe that the real reason Rumple goes on Henryquest is not whatever excuse he gives, but the fact that he is back to wanting to kill him for being his "undoing."

Quote:
I just have a feeling the show is going to end not on a note of hope for Rumbelle at least.
There's what I think is a new photo on Tumblr of everyone on the dock (from far away) that makes me certain she's saying goodbye. Gold and Belle are standing a little way off from everyone else and it looks like she has her hands on his face. So Belle's not going, which no, is not hopeful for Rumbelle. I doubt we will see anything of Storybrooke at all for at least the first half of next season with the Henryquest. I'll be very surprised if Emilie is still a regular next season.

My guess on the Neverland trip is that it's partially to allow for a time skip, since K/H have said that time works in different ways in different realms, and this whole season has taken place in less than a month of show time. They need to do some sort of skip to allow for Jared growing up (which means we might not see Henry for a few months either--it's even possible that Gremara don't go to Neverland but another realm). But it would also allow them to return and find a post-Apocalyptic Storybrooke (to match PAFTL)--maybe the Home Office came in and rounded everyone up and put them into detention camps or something.

Last edited by Violet Faust; 05-10-2013 at 01:09 PM
Old 05-10-2013, 12:47 PM
Elite Fan

I'm guessing the "him" is Peter Pan, or at least the shadow.
Old 05-10-2013, 12:55 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet Faust (View Post)
Hmm...another sneak peek, this time back on the JR:

Exclusive Once Upon a Time Finale Sneak Peek: Could the Jolly Roger’s Catch Belong to… ‘Him’? - TVLine

Yay, Mr. Smee--master of exposition.

In the pic from TV Guide, Bae was holding the pic of Milah (random question: who is drawing all these pictures of the Stiltskins?). So, HE definitely knows of Hook's connection with Milah--the only questions are when Hook finds out that Bae is Milah's son (99% likely that he does, since Bae is the only source we know of who could tell Hook about the dagger), and if/when Hook tells him that Rumple killed Milah.
Quote:
I'm guessing the "him" is Peter Pan, or at least the shadow.
Thanks, yeah, it's either the shadow or Peter.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread