Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2013, 02:25 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBB (View Post)
Yeah, it's about time.
Yeah. .
Old 05-09-2013, 03:04 PM
Elite Fan

A few promo pictures:

x

x

ETA: Here's all of them.
Old 05-09-2013, 03:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
A few promo pictures:

x

x

Thank U
Old 05-09-2013, 03:17 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
A few promo pictures:

x

x

Thanks.
Old 05-09-2013, 03:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

I guess this confirms that the mysterious hooded guy mentioned before is Parker Croft AKA Felix, doesn't it?
Old 05-09-2013, 03:42 PM
Master Fan

thanks for the promo pics..

Is Felix a lost boy?
Old 05-09-2013, 04:03 PM
Master Fan

So Felix aka Rufio and the lost boys are looking for Bae and likely Hook told Bae to hide prior to this scene.

Clearly from the sneak peek it's becoming clear that Hook is trying to move on from the revenge and i think we're in for a nice parallel on Sunday.

I think what we will see is Hook at the beginning of his revenge, where he's fresh and anticipating it and now when he's going to be letting the revenge go and starting to find something new to live for.

I mean come on when he's working with Charming, he's not using his hook. He could have killed Greg like he killed the guard in Regina's castle, but he didn't.

Last edited by Radames; 05-09-2013 at 04:09 PM
Old 05-09-2013, 04:18 PM
Master Fan

I'm glad to see the sneak peeks. Think they will give us anything about what Regina is doing? I know she is in the cave trying to stop the destruction, I wonder if Gold gives them a clue, maybe since he wont use magic and wants to die, that he will tell them that Emma has the power to aid Regina.

Is Felix really Rufio? Not sure if this means Hook let go of his revenge. He may have decided that he's not ready to "die" for his cause, and decided to help Charming. He has flip flopped on his alliances. I imagine at some point whether by force or acceptance that his wont get his revenge that he allow Gold and belle aboard the JR to sail to NL.
Old 05-09-2013, 04:25 PM
Loyal Fan

I think with Emma and Regina it will maybe be like in the season premiere when they touched and it made their magic so strong that the hat started to spin. I would like it if Emma remembers it and they try it again and then next season can maybe have a story about why it works like that.
Old 05-09-2013, 04:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
I'm glad to see the sneak peeks. Think they will give us anything about what Regina is doing? I know she is in the cave trying to stop the destruction, I wonder if Gold gives them a clue, maybe since he wont use magic and wants to die, that he will tell them that Emma has the power to aid Regina.

Is Felix really Rufio? Not sure if this means Hook let go of his revenge. He may have decided that he's not ready to "die" for his cause, and decided to help Charming. He has flip flopped on his alliances. I imagine at some point whether by force or acceptance that his wont get his revenge that he allow Gold and belle aboard the JR to sail to NL.
Episode 20 set up that Hook is looking towards moving away from revenge and the podcast for the episode confirmed it.

I think that him allowing Rumple is gonna be one of if not the final steps to finally letting go. He needs to find something to live for and right now he thinks no one cares about him.

I think we're in for a nice parallel regarding Hook in the flashback and Hook in the present in the episode. In the FB he clearly has the vengeance and revenge fresh on his mind and in the present he's teaming up with the Charmings and starting to let his revenge go.

Also a nice touch is Hook does not use his hook when fighting Greg, why doesn't he? That would have been a clear win and it would have cemented him completely as a villain. Instead Hook punches Greg and i think that's symbolizing that he wants to be more than just the hook. The hook has defined whom he has been for hundreds of years. It's time he finds whom he is aside from the hook aka Killian Jones.
Old 05-09-2013, 04:33 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demileto (View Post)

I guess this confirms that the mysterious hooded guy mentioned before is Parker Croft AKA Felix, doesn't it?
Thanks.
Old 05-09-2013, 04:46 PM
Loyal Fan

The writers said there are 3 beans left. Tamara already used one. Greg will use another when they escape with Henry. 1 bean left.

Will Hook hand the last bean to the Charmings for them to decide what to do with? I don't think so. Maybe he will try to escape with it.

But Regina and Emma destroy the diamond with their combined magic. Afterwards Snow, Charming, Regina and Emma race to the docks. Maybe Rumplestiltskin will help them if he is in the know. And then he and the four will confront Hook and make him take the ship where they thing Henry went.
Old 05-09-2013, 04:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinutesToMidnight (View Post)
The writers said there are 3 beans left. Tamara already used one. Greg will use another when they escape with Henry. 1 bean left.

Will Hook hand the last bean to the Charmings for them to decide what to do with? I don't think so. Maybe he will try to escape with it.

But Regina and Emma destroy the diamond with their combined magic. Afterwards Snow, Charming, Regina and Emma race to the docks. Maybe Rumplestiltskin will help them if he is in the know. And then he and the four will confront Hook and make him take the ship where they thing Henry went.
Except Keck was on set when they filmed the day of all of them chasing Tamara and Greg to the docks and Hook was with them filming that sequence along with Lacey and Gold. He's not being forced to do anything.
Old 05-09-2013, 04:55 PM
Master Fan

Is it me or is Felix a bit creepy?
Old 05-09-2013, 04:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Can you give a source for that?

I do not remember that it was said that they were chasing Tamara and Greg.

And the pictures of characters running we have are only Emma, Regina, Charming and Snow. There is a shot of only those four running to the docks together in the promo too.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread