Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2013, 12:13 PM
Elite Fan

Hopefully Belle will be back. Lacey doesn't strike me as the kind of selfless person who would want to go on a quest with Rumple to find Bae or Henry.
"I was very pleased that the happy ending involved what seems to be a more peaceful lifestyle with someone who loved and respects her, who she loves and respects back, and the fact that there was life created out of that I think is a really beautiful thing.”
- Jennifer Morrison on Emma Swan’s happy ending
Old 05-09-2013, 12:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Hopefully Belle will be back. Lacey doesn't strike me as the kind of selfless person who would want to go on a quest with Rumple to find Bae or Henry.
I wonder if anyone will even suspect that Bae/Neal is alive?
Old 05-09-2013, 12:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I don't know. I mean this was before Belle was even born. And she wasn't and isn't any kind of threat to her. So I don't know. You may be right. It may come up. But I can't imagine them even showing that he would love another woman over Belle. I guess if he has slept with Lacey, which we don't know yet, that would be a big issue and I wouldn't blame her for being upset about that, and yeah, I can see where she would feel like maybe he wanted Lacey, but it's gone on for such a short time and he is obviously wanting Belle back, as RC says, in the finale, that it's hard to believe that it would be all that big of an issue, but who knows? I'm sure they'll come up with some reason to keep them apart.
I don't think Belle would consider Cora a threat...she's dead. But I could see her finding out about Cora and also remembering how Runple was with Lacey and maybe doubting his love for her. Obviously, he loves her just given all the things he ms done for her and how much he suffered when they were separated, but I could see Belle doubting his feelings with all these revelations.
Old 05-09-2013, 12:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
I don't think Belle would consider Cora a threat...she's dead. But I could see her finding out about Cora and also remembering how Runple was with Lacey and maybe doubting his love for her. Obviously, he loves her just given all the things he ms done for her and how much he suffered when they were separated, but I could see Belle doubting his feelings with all these revelations.
You could be right. I don't know. But I wouldn't enjoy seeing that personally, lol. And they haven't even shown Gold kissing Lacey so I don't know how much as gone on with them.

It may be also interesting since they say "we are both" about how much Belle remembers and whether parts of Lacey will still be with her, or if they'll just sweep it under the rug and forget about it.
Old 05-09-2013, 12:54 PM
Elite Fan

So I'm on my phone and I can't update the title but I will do so first thing when I get home.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 05-09-2013, 01:23 PM
Master Fan

Hook and Charming working together, that's awesome. Though it sucks that Hook will be bested by Greg. Then again I can see it like when all hope seems lost and Greg and Tamara have gone through the portal, Hook reveals that he managed to swipe one of the beans off of Greg.

Although this isn't the one that people saw filming. Charming and Hook had swords fighting Greg and Tamara.

Last edited by Radames; 05-09-2013 at 01:34 PM
Old 05-09-2013, 01:33 PM
Master Fan

I am so upset that I watched that sneak now.. I dont think I can watch it again.

Robert Carlyle is going to tear me to pieces with that acting.. I can completely understand how he feels, except his is a tv show and he didtn get to reconcile with his son. of course my child was too young and there was no need for a reconciliation.

The shock, the pain, the loss. There are no words to describe how that truly feels. People talk to you and you cant register what they are telling you. SO forgive me guys I may need to gather myself together after seeing that.

I'll have to talk about the other sneaks and not a Rumple oriented one.. I know it's a shock for me.

I may have to read something funny right now.
Old 05-09-2013, 01:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I don't know, I still have a bad feeling that she's not even going
Old 05-09-2013, 01:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
Although this isn't the one that people saw filming. Charming and Hook had swords fighting Greg and Tamara.
Really? Hmm, interesting.
"I was very pleased that the happy ending involved what seems to be a more peaceful lifestyle with someone who loved and respects her, who she loves and respects back, and the fact that there was life created out of that I think is a really beautiful thing.”
- Jennifer Morrison on Emma Swan’s happy ending
Old 05-09-2013, 01:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Really? Hmm, interesting.
Yep they fought Gregmara in the open, they were practicing but both Charming and Hook had swords.
Old 05-09-2013, 01:46 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Hook and Charming working together, that's awesome. Though it sucks that Hook will be bested by Greg. Then again I can see it like when all hope seems lost and Greg and Tamara have gone through the portal, Hook reveals that he managed to swipe one of the beans off of Greg.

Yeah, that part sucks.
Old 05-09-2013, 02:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

ABC posted the promotional photos just waiting for them to be posted
Old 05-09-2013, 02:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Yep they fought Gregmara in the open, they were practicing but both Charming and Hook had swords.
Really?! I don't remember that spoiler at all. I remember that it was reported that Greg and Tamara, Hook and Charming were filming at the docks and Vancity heard that they were filming a fight scene where Charming and Hook work together. But I don't remember any images or reports that they were out in the open or there were swords involved.
Old 05-09-2013, 02:23 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBB (View Post)
ABC posted the promotional photos just waiting for them to be posted
That's good to know.
Old 05-09-2013, 02:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAU (View Post)
That's good to know.
Yeah, it's about time.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread