Adam Horowitz, executive producer and writer
Jane Espenson, writer
Liz Tigelaar, writer
Andrew Chambliss, writer

promotional pictures of the cast
Comic Con Posters
Show Posters
Official Season Two Posters

Master storytellers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz ("Lost," "Tron: Legacy") invite everyone to Storybrooke, Maine, a small town that probably won't show up on one's GPS, but it's a place where magic is coming!

To ensure that no one in fairytale land – especially Snow White – had any more "happily ever afters," Evil Queen Regina cast a curse which trapped the fairytale characters, frozen in time, and brought them into our modern world. Although still alive, they had no knowledge of their former selves and were sleepwalking through life – ageless -- for 28 years, until a savior arrived in the form of Emma Swan. Unbeknownst to Emma, she was the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming, who had whisked her out of fairytale land and into our world as an infant to save her from the curse. Abandoned as a baby, Emma's life was anything but magical; her last job was as a bail bondsperson, but she mostly drifted without much of a life plan. When her 10-year-old son, Henry -- whom she had given up for adoption years earlier -- appeared on her doorstep with a book of fairytales and a wild story about how Emma was the progeny of fairytale characters trapped in a town called Storybrooke, she thought he was crazy. But curiosity got the better of her, and when she brought Henry back to the town – where Regina, ever the control freak, had made herself mayor and was also Henry's adoptive mother -- Emma soon discovered that Storybrooke was more than it seemed. Over time she came to believe the stories were true, began to see cracks in the curse, and was finally able to break it.

Reality and myth were merged as the fairytale characters began awakening, once the curse was lifted, and remembered who they were. But to their dismay they were not transported back to fairytale land. And to make matters worse, Rumplestiltskin – aka Mr. Gold – in an effort to gain the upper hand in his power struggle with Regina, introduced magic into the town. In fairytales magic has its place, but in our world it can have unfathomable consequences. Now the fairytale characters must contend with magic in their quest to find a way home, as new fairytale characters are revealed, old acquaintances are revisited, and some we had come to believe could be trusted will turn against their own kind.

"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills, Meghan Ory as Red Riding Hood/Ruby and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

UPCOMING EPISODES

3.01 The Heart of the Truest Believer

CASTING & GUEST STARS
  • For Once Upon A Time episode 3.01 and recurring in several episodes, the roles of Rufio and Thief are being cast. Rufio is in his teens, and is a mischievous and devious Lost Boy, and the Thief is in his 30s and steals magic from Rumpelstiltskin in order to save someone he loves. Source.

SET PICS

Magazines and Press

SEASON 3 SPOILERS
  • Dina: I am going through Once Upon a Time withdrawals. Got any scoop on what to expect?
    A trip to a new land…possibly a permanent one! "They sort of set up that we are maybe heading to another land. They've teased that at the end of season two," Jennifer Morrison teases of season three. "I will be interested to see how we are all impacted by that new land. I think whenever we're in a place where everyone's relationships are impacted by their environment and it heightens the stakes for everyone, it becomes very interesting drama." Source
  • Question: Any intel on Once Upon a Time‘s casting of Peter Pan? —George
    Ausiello: The role of Peter Pan will be played by… a dude! “I can confirm that it will be a male playing the part,” exec producer Adam Horowitz tells TVLine. Beyond that, “Anything to do with that casting we don’t want to talk about, because that would be a big spoiler. Our approach to Peter Pan is one we’re super-excited about. Since Season 1, the Peter Pan mythology was something we wanted to do, but we couldn’t because of the rights issues. Once they were dealt with, we were able to finally go to town and open that world up. We started with Captain Hook, and we knew we wanted to build to what we’re about to do in Season 3.” Source
  • What’s going to happen to Storybrooke on Once Upon a Time? —Lauren
    NATALIE: Just because most of the ABC’s fairy-tale drama’s main characters went through a portal to Neverland does not mean we won’t be seeing Storybrooke next season. In fact, Emilie de Ravin, whose Belle has been left in charge of the town, confirms that she’ll continue to be a series regular in Season 3. The Lost alum also notes that even though Belle’s memories are allintact, it doesn’t mean she’ll write Mr. Gold off for his actions while she was Lacey. “She was going along with it though, so therefore you can’t blame him if you’re the one saying, ‘Kick that guy’s a—,” she says, noting that Belle will be devastated about his absence when the show returns. “But also she’ll gain her strength back and she’ll have to if she’s going to protect an entire town.” Source
  • Is it just me, or do you think Hook has feelings for Emma on Once Upon a Time? Any scoop on them would be awesome! –Kelley B
    You know my stance on the whole Emma thing: What guy wouldn’t? But where Hook is concerned, seeing as he’s now on a journey with two eligible bachelorettes, the Jolly Roger might transform into the Love Boat. “It’s probably about time he sort of found another love in his life,” Colin O’Donoghue shared with me at season’s end. “But if it was a toss-up between [traveling companions] Regina or Emma, I’m not sure exactly who he’d go for.” Given that Emma is currently reeling from the loss of Neal, “Maybe he’ll have fun with Regina, while he’s waiting for Emma,” the pirate’s portrayer ventures. “Who knows!” Source
  • Do you have any scoop on the "home office" on Once Upon a Time? — Jennie
    The home office wanted to destroy magic in our world, but that doesn't mean that Peter Pan isn't part of it. Speaking of the mysterious organization, executive producer Adam Horowitz promises pay-off. "We're going to explain pretty quickly what it is and how, as we showed in the finale, Greg and Tamara were unwittingly working for Peter Pan, and how that all connects." It was curious that they were so against magic, right? Source
  • Does Once Upon a Time plan on telling the current stories of the characters in Storybrooke, or will Season 3 focus on Neverland and the Enchanted Forest? –Ellie
    In case my previous scoopage on this subject did not reassure you that, as the headline said, “Storybrooke will not be forgotten,” I just confirmed that Emilie de Ravin is still a series regular for Season 3. Thus, it sounds like Belle will certainly have Maine events of her own to deal with back home.
    Will Once Upon a Time explain how Mulan and Aurora helped Phillip get his soul back from the wraith? –JJ
    Series cocreator Adam Horowitz confirms that yes, that burning question will be addressed during Season 3 — and likely on the sooner side, I reckon, since Jamie Chung and Sarah Bolger have midseason pilots (NBC’s Believe, ABC’s Mixology) to get to! Source.

OTHER SPOILERS

PAST THREAD
http://www.fanforum.com/f15/ouat-spo...inst-63096373/

Last edited by Miss Cam; 07-02-2013 at 11:18 AM
Old 06-20-2013, 05:17 AM
Master Fan

love the title..

They put the FUN in Dysfunction..lol
Old 06-20-2013, 06:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Love the title. I would have wanted to see Lancelot's backstory
Old 06-20-2013, 06:37 AM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
love the title..

They put the FUN in Dysfunction..lol
Old 06-20-2013, 05:36 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the new thread.
Old 06-20-2013, 07:52 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks from me too!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 06-20-2013, 08:05 PM
Elite Fan

Any idea about how Mulan and Aurora retrieved Phillip's soul from the wraith's grasp? That's a big question that churning and burning in my head.
Old 06-20-2013, 08:57 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus (View Post)
Any idea about how Mulan and Aurora retrieved Phillip's soul from the wraith's grasp? That's a big question that churning and burning in my head.
We don't know, it all happened off screen.
Old 06-20-2013, 09:18 PM
Elite Fan

Maybe they used the Patronus against the wraith like Harry Potter.
Old 06-20-2013, 10:44 PM
Elite Fan

The wraith had been dwelling within the medallion since it sucked Phillip's soul out of his body. As far as we know, the only way to unleash it is a strike of the Dark One's dagger on the ground near the medallion, and then the wraith will go floating around and assail every marked victim until all of their souls are taken. Aurora and Mulan didn't have the blade, so they must've found another way to summon it.
Old 06-20-2013, 10:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAU (View Post)
We don't know, it all happened off screen.
Yeah, it's a bummer that even though Aurora and Mulan were featured heavily in the first half of the season, we never got their back stories. Hopefully they'll use Sara and Jaimie's limited filming time next season to at least explain how they got Phillip back.
Old 06-21-2013, 07:29 AM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
Yeah, it's a bummer that even though Aurora and Mulan were featured heavily in the first half of the season, we never got their back stories. Hopefully they'll use Sara and Jaimie's limited filming time next season to at least explain how they got Phillip back.
Yeah, the last we saw of them, they were going to save Philip and then we see that they're all together in the finale.
Old 06-21-2013, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope they explain as well.
Old 06-21-2013, 09:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm sure the story of how they rescued Phillip will be told next season! That's too big to just leave to our imagination.
Old 06-21-2013, 10:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieBelle (View Post)
I'm sure the story of how they rescued Phillip will be told next season! That's too big to just leave to our imagination.
I don't know. They leave a lot to the imagination on this show.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread